Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MSDNC shows their true colors in weird attack-interview of Tulsi Gabbard

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    What's her voting record like? I believe her rhetoric has been pretty consistent over the years, and while I would prefer people to take the Ron Paul/Amash approach of voting against bad crap that has 420 votes already, perhaps not being that lone dissent yielded other (non-self promotional) benefits.

She's putting her own political career on the line by doing what she's doing now anyway, and that makes me think that she'd do the same as President. She also seems very open to cutting down the warfare state which already makes her more fiscally responsible than Trump and most Republicans. Even if she's not ideal, she could be the best of options we've got by a long shot.
    https://www.thenewamerican.com/index...nameid=G000571
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Neocon View Post
    You can watch it here, and I think she did a great job handling these vicious people. You could see Kasie Hunt's vicious bulging eyes trying to please her masters with her "gotcha questions", trying to pigeonhole Gabbard as some sort of friend of Assad.

https://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/wa...-1438093891865

Related: NBC News, to Claim Russia Supports Tulsi Gabbard, Relies on Firm Just Caught Fabricating Russia Data for the Democratic Party

At the moment, it seems she is the only candidate making any coherent arguments against the endless war machine. It'll be interesting to see how the DNC and their propaganda outlets try to smear and black her out like they did with Ron Paul.
    You have to be careful about this one, they all claim to be anti war. You have Bush, Obama, Trump and now Tulsi all claiming to be anti war but are they really anti war? where are the votes in congress to back this notion up? strong house speeches, alliances with other anti war congress people etc?

I need a little more that lip service during interviews to buy into this idea that she is anti war. Also, the idea that the MSM is unfairly attacking her is not good enough, they did the same with Trump, a little with Obama and I can't remember what happened with Bush.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    ...and I can't remember what happened with Bush.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Weisburg of "Slate"
    Since then, I’ve collected—with help from Slate readers—more than 500 Bushisms. What follows is a list of my 25 favorites. There were many to choose from, but in my opinion, the greatest Bushism of all was delivered on Aug. 5, 2004, when the president declared: “Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.”

People often assume that because I’ve spent the past nine years collecting Bushisms, I must despise George W. Bush. To the contrary, Bushisms fill me with affection for the man—and not just because of the income stream they’ve generated. I find the Bush who flails with words, unlike the Bush who flails with policy, to be an endearing character. Instead of a villain, he makes himself into an irresistible buffoon, like Mrs. Malaprop, Archie Bunker, or Homer Simpson. Bush treats words the way he treated recalcitrant European leaders: When they won’t do what he wants them to, he tries to bully them into submission. Through his willful, improvisational, and incompetent use of language, he tempers (very slightly) his willful, improvisational, and incompetent use of government. You can’t, in the end, despise someone who regrets that, because of the rising cost of malpractice insurance, “[t]oo many OB/GYNs aren’t able to practice their love with women all across the country.”
    Dubya got everything Trump is getting and more.

Not that he didn't deserve every bit of it.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 02-10-2019 at 10:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You have to be careful about this one, they all claim to be anti war. You have Bush, Obama, Trump and now Tulsi all claiming to be anti war but are they really anti war? where are the votes in congress to back this notion up? strong house speeches, alliances with other anti war congress people etc?

I need a little more that lip service during interviews to buy into this idea that she is anti war. Also, the idea that the MSM is unfairly attacking her is not good enough, they did the same with Trump, a little with Obama and I can't remember what happened with Bush.
    I trust nobody, but Trump has been a liar his whole life and would say conflicting things about foreign policy (a lot of pro-war stuff that people just conveniently ignored). So I knew never to trust him. The media fawned over Obama and his brand of "anti-war" which is basically just being against failed Republican wars in speeches.

More: https://freebeacon.com/politics/gabb...e-war-machine/
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.

Dan Rather (CBS) went so far as to get fake documents to smear W. MSM knows how to heard the cats.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    You should get yourself a good young white woman that can make moccasins .
    I'm actually attracted to white women the least. I think women of other races are much more beautiful.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 02-10-2019 at 01:55 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm actually attracted to white women the least. I think women of other races are much more beautiful.
    Well make sure that they can clean , cook and sew . In general upkeep on them is pretty high so besides being pretty you will want something good to eat too .
    Do something Danke

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12