Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [17 Dead] Numerous Fatalities at Douglas High School, Parkland, FL

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Did the FBI deliberately sit on this, in order to push for, not gun control, but even more surveillance powers?
    According to reports, the FBI was alerted to a reply to something on YouTube but couldn't say for certain who the person was so they dropped it. It was realized after the shooting who had done it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8212726.html

The FBI was tipped off about a YouTube comment from someone using the name “nikolas cruz” who said they were going to "be a professional school shooter” in September - five months before a man with same name allegedly opened fire on pupils in Florida.

The bureau had received information about the comment last year, said Robert Lasky, the special agent in charge of the Miami division.

But he said the tip did not include additional details that could help reveal the shape of a potential threat.

“No other information was included with that comment, which would indicate a time, location or the true identity of the person who made that comment,” he told reporters. “The FBI conducted database reviews, checks, but was unable to further identify the person who actually made the comment”.

In September, someone using the name "nikolas cruz" wrote: “Im going to be a professional school shooter”

It is unclear whether it is the same Nikolas Cruz, who has been charged with 17 counts of murder after the massacre at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Either they sat on it and are complicit or they are just total dunderheads. Neither view lends much credence for their existence.
    They need to update their ability to track everybody at all times. For Liberty's sake.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    They need to update their ability to track everybody at all times. For Liberty's sake.
    What tracking? His activities were handed to them on a silver platter.

On January 5, 2018, a person close to Nikolas Cruz contacted the FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline to report concerns about him. The caller provided information about Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting.

Under established protocols, the information provided by the caller should have been assessed as a potential threat to life. The information then should have been forwarded to the FBI Miami Field Office, where appropriate investigative steps would have been taken.

We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not provided to the Miami Field Office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time.
    https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/pr...rkland-florida
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-16-2018 at 03:45 PM.

According to reports, the FBI was alerted to a reply to something on YouTube but couldn't say for certain who the person was so they dropped it. It was realized after the shooting who had done it.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a8212726.html
    No. They were given him on a silver platter....

On January 5, 2018, a person close to Nikolas Cruz contacted the FBI’s Public Access Line (PAL) tipline to report concerns about him. The caller provided information about Cruz’s gun ownership, desire to kill people, erratic behavior, and disturbing social media posts, as well as the potential of him conducting a school shooting.

Under established protocols, the information provided by the caller should have been assessed as a potential threat to life. The information then should have been forwarded to the FBI Miami Field Office, where appropriate investigative steps would have been taken.

We have determined that these protocols were not followed for the information received by the PAL on January 5. The information was not provided to the Miami Field Office, and no further investigation was conducted at that time.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 02-16-2018 at 03:47 PM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No. They were given him on a silver platter....

Thanks for the additional information.

Thanks for the additional information.
    It would sound sincere had you not been spamming the thread with bogus info.

Here We Go Again . . .

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2018...e-we-go-again/

By eric - February 16, 2018

A psychopath shoots up a school and the Usual People “demand” that only psychopaths be permitted to handle guns.

It’s not said that way, of course. Honest language being problematic language these days.

But that is nonetheless what’s on the table.

Psychopaths includes armed government workers – including as a for-instance the armed government worker (Philip “Mitch” Brailsford) who murdered an unarmed and pleading for his life Daniel shaver in Mesa, Arizona – who will not be disarmed. They have in fact been armed-up, with arms that are already illegal or very difficult to legally acquire if you are not an armed government worker.

And of course it includes the run-of-the-mill psychopaths, who can be expected to heed laws forbidding them to possess guns as exactly as they obey laws forbidding them to assault, steal and kill.

And there are more such psychopaths in circulation today – of both kinds.

How will it make the rest of us “safer” to disarm us – but not them? It’s a valid question, which is why it is rarely asked – and never answered when it is.

If, as a hypothetical, everyone could be disarmed – the psychopathic and non alike – then perhaps a viable practical argument could be made in favor of the same. It would still be morally dubious to criminalize mere possession of a gun (or any other thing) merely because “someone” – not that specific person – might use a gun in a criminal or reckless manner.

But at least the playing field would be even, sort of.

Women and older people would still be hugely more vulnerable to physical assault by people larger and stronger and younger. A gun in the possession of a woman or an older person makes them the equal of a large man bent upon doing them harm.

Nevertheless, the hypothetical “gun free” zone that actually did exist might be a thing with appeal. The problem is just that, however.

The hypothetical part. The fantasy part.

“Gun free” zones exist, all right – in the sense that there are places where people who obey laws do not carry guns. This is of course precisely what those – such as the Florida psychopath – count upon. For the same reason adduced by the famous bank robber Willie Sutton, who explained to the idiots who asked him why he robbed banks: Because that’s where the money is.

In “gun free” zones, there are no guns . . . in the hands of the soon-to-be-victimized. The people who are going to be slaughtered like cows in a packing plant because they do not have guns.

This is the true nature of the “action” insisted upon by the psychopaths, who are psychotic precisely because they either deny reality or know it and grossly, purposefully lie about it. They demand that guns be controlled – just not their guns. They demand we – the ordinary volk – be placed at the mercy of psychopaths with guns. But not themselves.

Could the effrontery be greater?

It can only be countered with outrage – and honest language.

When government workers give up their guns, when it is illegal for anyone to carry a gun – including armed government workers – then perhaps it will be polite to at least listen to their eructations without balling up a fist and fighting the urge to knock out their teeth.

But until that happy day arrives, all this talk of “demanding action” is nothing more – and nothing less – than their demand that you be punished for the crimes of others and that crime be committed upon you by them.

I don't notice how anyone is calling for an end to government schooling. Every single school shooting was carried out at a government institution. It's time to end the federal system and let local communities figure out how to deliver education at a manageable level.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Shootings carried out in which the shooter was known to the FBI. Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Omar Mateen. Maj. Nidal Hasan. And this guy.
    Thank you. If anyone has time, can we work together to compile a complete list?

Instead of staying silent, I really believe that now is the time to voice this loud and clear… especially to those on the other side who don't care about any of this stuff and simply want to ban guns. Let's create a meme with this info, tweet about it, share this info far and wide. I know that many of you think that trying to reach the other side is hopeless, but there are people who may be on the fence, and at the very least we can get them to start questioning things.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I don't notice how anyone is calling for an end to government schooling. Every single school shooting was carried out at a government institution. It's time to end the federal system and let local communities figure out how to deliver education at a manageable level.
    I have.

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post

Instead of staying silent, I really believe that now is the time to voice this loud and clear… especially to those on the other side who don't care about any of this stuff and simply want to ban guns. Let's create a meme with this info, tweet about it, share this info far and wide. I know that many of you think that trying to reach the other side is hopeless, but there are people who may be on the fence, and at the very least we can get them to start questioning things.
    If my pc was finished, I'd make a great one up quick.

You must spread some reputation around.......
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You must spread some reputation around.......
    I tried to give her some....

Thanks for the +rep or the thought, you guys! I have to work on a video today for my roommate (she needs it by tomorrow to show to her church)... But as soon as I'm done with this I can get to compiling this list.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    I have.
    I mentioned it earlier in this thread as well.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Shootings carried out in which the shooter was known to the FBI. Tamerlan Tsarnaev. Omar Mateen. Maj. Nidal Hasan. And this guy.
    Dylan Roof, William Atchison
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Hey, I know that most of you aren't on Fedbook but if anyone is...you are needed. The anti-2A brainwashed libs are overwhelmingly outnumbering everyone else… Please educate them: https://www.facebook.com/TheOther98/...type=3&theater

Is it just me, or does it pain others to see this? They're literally laughing and mocking those who are simply saying that people have a right to defend themselves.

― Henry David Thoreau

Hey, I know that most of you aren't on Fedbook but if anyone is...you are needed. The anti-2A brainwashed libs are overwhelmingly outnumbering everyone else… Please educate them: https://www.facebook.com/TheOther98/...type=3&theater

Is it just me, or does it pain others to see this? They're literally laughing and mocking those who are simply saying that people have a right to defend themselves.
    That's a leftist echo chamber. Of course nearly all of the comments are going to be leftist.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

An E-mail I got forwarded to me;

COLUMBINE STUDENT'S FATHER 12 YEARS LATER !!
    Guess our national leaders didn't expect this. On Thursday, Darrell Scott, the father of Rachel Scott, a victim of the Columbine High School shootings in Littleton, Colorado, was invited to address the House Judiciary Committee's subcommittee. What he said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

They were not prepared for what he was to say, nor was it received well. It needs to be heard by every parent, every teacher, every politician, every sociologist, every psychologist, and every so-called expert! These courageous words spoken by Darrell Scott are powerful, penetrating, and deeply personal. There is no doubt that God sent this man as a voice crying in the wilderness.. The following is a portion of the transcript:
    "Since the dawn of creation there has been both good & evil in the hearts of men and women. We all contain the seeds of kindness or the seeds of violence. The death of my wonderful daughter, Rachel Joy Scott, and the deaths of that heroic teacher, and the other eleven children who died must not be in vain. Their blood cries out for answers.

"The first recorded act of violence was when Cain slew his brother Abel out in the field. The villain was not the club he used.. Neither was it the NCA, the National Club Association. The true killer was Cain, and the reason for the murder could only be found in Cain's heart.

"In the days that followed the Columbine tragedy, I was amazed at how quickly fingers began to be pointed at groups such as the NRA. I am not a member of the NRA. I am not a hunter. I do not even own a gun. I am not here to represent or defend the NRA - because I don't believe that they are responsible for my daughter's death.

Therefore I do not believe that they need to be defended. If I believed they had anything to do with Rachel's murder I would be their strongest opponent.

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
    Your words are empty air.
    You've stripped away our heritage,
    You've outlawed simple prayer.
    Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
    And precious children die.
    You seek for answers everywhere,
    And ask the question "Why?"
    You regulate restrictive laws,
    Through legislative creed.
    And yet you fail to understand,
    That God is what we need!

"Men and women are three-part beings. We all consist of body, mind, and spirit. When we refuse to acknowledge a third part of our make-up, we create a void that allows evil, prejudice, and hatred to rush in and wreak havoc. Spiritual presences were present within our educational systems for most of our nation's history. Many of our major colleges began as theological seminaries. This is a historical fact. What has happened to us as a nation? We have refused to honor God, and in so doing, we open the doors to hatred and violence. And when something as terrible as Columbine's tragedy occurs -- politicians immediately look for a scapegoat such as the NRA. They immediately seek to pass more restrictive laws that contribute to erode away our personal and private liberties. We do not need more restrictive laws. Eric and Dylan would not have been stopped by metal detectors. No amount of gun laws can stop someone who spends months planning this type of massacre. The real villain lies within our own hearts.

"As my son Craig lay under that table in the school library and saw his two friends murdered before his very eyes, he did not hesitate to pray in school. I defy any law or politician to deny him that right! I challenge every young person in America , and around the world, to realize that on April 20, 1999, at Columbine High School prayer was brought back to our schools. Do not let the many prayers offered by those students be in vain. Dare to move into the new millennium with a sacred disregard for legislation that violates your God-given right to communicate with Him. To those of you who would point your finger at the NRA -- I give to you a sincere challenge.. Dare to examine your own heart before casting the first stone!

My daughter's death will not be in vain! The young people of this country will not allow that to happen!"

- Darrell Scott
    Do what the media did not - - let the nation hear this man's speech. Please send this out to everyone you can.
    God Bless

Oh shut the $#@! up, will you please?
    denying my conspiracy discovery? you're part of the problem!

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    What are you Ms Cleo? What's the numerological significance of the ignore button?
    I prefer Alex Jones, you know, somebody who actually uses FACTS.

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    He is absolutely a commie. I knew the guy through his "transition." He felt the Bern.
    was he a commie at the time he wore the shirt?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    the guy in ANTIFA t-shirt is definitely not this guy

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    his name is Marcel. (Antifa dude.)

hahaha... here's some ammunition.

An open letter to @KitDaniels1776, who is a reporter for @Infowars and a vile maggot.
    https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/9...017869316.html
    Last edited by goldenequity; 02-17-2018 at 06:49 AM.

Teacher Margerie Stone tells what happened, and she also tells that she thought it was a drill because an active shooter drill had been announced.
    She explains that they were told it was a “Code red” and had to hide...

In the following video the incredibly brave Samantha is interviewed, who lost her friend...
    She was shot (several times?) with an AR-15 and was taken to the hospitial in an ambulance.
    That doctors really did and amazing job once again, and.. a small book saved her life (starting 2:54)!
    I believe, maybe, the book deterred some of the bullets..so it didn't hit me so badly.

In the following video the main person is the girl (Kelsey Friend), who tells that she thought it was a drill. It’s impressive that she just keeps on talking. She tells about her geography teacher (Scott Beigel, 35) being shot and killed.
    She goes as far as saying that she thought it was “fake”.
    When the boy standing next to her finally gets the chance to speak, he almost immediately rants a prepared story that something must be done.
    Towards the end, a tearful voice by Kelsey, but I don’t see any tears.

According to his arrest affidavit, Nikolas Cruz confessed using an AR-15 rifle to shoot “students that he saw in the hallways” at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School “and on school grounds”.
    Reportedly He also confessed that he brought “additional loaded magazines” that he stashed in a backpack.

According to ABC, his arrest affidavit shows that Cruz claimed that "demon" voices in his head told him how to carry out the ambush that left at least 17 people dead: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15...port-says.html

According to the arrest affidavit of Nikolas Cruz on the internet, ABC was lying about the voices in his head (see page 5): https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc.../MC-Docket.pdf
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    That's a leftist echo chamber. Of course nearly all of the comments are going to be leftist.
    Yeah, I realized that not long after I started posting. Still, the side of truth is needed on threads like that. Many of them are probably very young, and just misguided. But even if they are hopeless, there are others reading those threads and the truth needs to be stated.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    An E-mail I got forwarded to me;
    So much truth there, I love it! Thank you for sharing that. Sadly, his point of view is very unpopular… In fact, I've noticed that their latest thing is to mock when people say "Pray for (such and such place)." Their motto now seems to be "We don't need prayer we need stricter gun laws." Oh, and still blaming the NRA.

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Teacher Margerie Stone tells what happened, and she also tells that she thought it was a drill because an active shooter drill had been announced.
    She explains that they were told it was a “Code red” and had to hide...

In the following video the incredibly brave Samantha is interviewed, who lost her friend...
    She was shot (several times?) with an AR-15 and was taken to the hospitial in an ambulance.
    That doctors really did and amazing job once again, and.. a small book saved her life (starting 2:54)!

In the following video the main person is the girl (Kelsey Friend), who tells that she thought it was a drill. It’s impressive that she just keeps on talking. She tells about her geography teacher (Scott Beigel, 35) being shot and killed.
    She goes as far as saying that she thought it was “fake”.
    When the boy standing next to her finally gets the chance to speak, he almost immediately rants a prepared story that something must be done.
    Towards the end, a tearful voice by Kelsey, but I don’t see any tears.

According to his arrest affidavit, Nikolas Cruz confessed using an AR-15 rifle to shoot “students that he saw in the hallways” at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School “and on school grounds”.
    Reportedly He also confessed that he brought “additional loaded magazines” that he stashed in a backpack.

According to ABC, his arrest affidavit shows that Cruz claimed that "demon" voices in his head told him how to carry out the ambush that left at least 17 people dead: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/02/15...port-says.html

According to the arrest affidavit of Nikolas Cruz on the internet, ABC was lying about the voices in his head (see page 5): https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc.../MC-Docket.pdf
    Interesting stuff. I normally don't watch TV, but I'm visiting my mom right now and I was watching the news last night… And there was this one kid who blatantly looked like he was reading from a script...Not only the way he was speaking, but his eyes, and everything about it seemed so contrived. I thought to myself, am I the only one seeing this? This is absolutely crazy.

I haven't looked into this one too closely yet, but based on what I learned so far, it seems to fit all the usual characteristics of a false flag.

― Henry David Thoreau

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Shooter's younger brother committed to mental facility on Friday

Younger brother committed.
    School shooter’s brother committed to mental facility
    By Dean Balsamini February 17, 2018 | 11:26am

The younger brother of deranged school shooter Nikolas Cruz was committed to a mental health facility, according to reports.

Authorities removed someone Friday from the home of Rocxanne Deschamps, a longtime family friend of the Cruz brothers who took them in after their adoptive mother died of pneumonia in November, The Palm Beach Post reported.

A friend of Deschamps confirmed Zachary Cruz, who turns 18 next week, was the person removed from the home.

The younger Cruz brother was involuntarily committed under Florida’s Baker Act, under which he can be held involuntarily for up to 12 hours for an involuntary psychiatric exam. It’s unclear if he’s been released.

Nikolas Cruz left Deschamps’ Lantana, FL mobile home around Thanksgiving after he and Deschamps squared off over a gun...

more: https://nypost.com/2018/02/17/school...ntal-facility/

So you show up out of sudden, post 5 times in 10 minutes and disappear again. How is that not considered flashing?

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast