Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: **The Official** Republican Convention thread

Quote Originally Posted by afwjam View Post
    Am I hearing hope and change? Cause it's never what you think it is when they are selling it to you, kinda like bushes humble foreign policy from 2000.
    Yes, they just nominate the GOP Obama.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    If they are nominating Pence and had all those neocons on stage last night, you can be sure it was neocon approved.
    Yeah, Raimondo is living in his delusional fantasy world like all the other trumpcucks.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

CBS News Verified account
    ‏@CBSNews

Alaska contests recording of votes during #RNCinCLE http://cbsn.ws/29SdLMj

https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/755551079610273792

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post
    Anyone have a free live stream of this?
    - ML
    If you can't stand the monotony...
    this includes the Cleveland Police band overlaid over the circus inside...
    and a crazee text chat on the side

=================

Speaking of neocons...
    imo
    this whole 'show' is an 'attempt' to gain 'lost' ground.... bizarre..
    actually RENAMED his slogan from 'Great' to 'Safe'... hahaha
    It was SO obvious last night trying to fire up all the blue hairs for MOAR WARRRRR...
    trouble is..
    Trump didn't use their machine and is NOT playing 'ball' w/ either the Pentagon or the State dept.
    It's quite bizarre... they hate him... they're stuck w/ him.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-19-2016 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    =================

Speaking of neocons...
    imo
    this whole 'show' is an 'attempt' to gain 'lost' ground.... bizarre..
    actually RENAMED his slogan from 'Great' to 'Safe'... hahaha
    It was SO obvious last night trying to fire up all the blue hairs for MOAR WARRRRR...
    trouble is..
    Trump didn't use their machine and is NOT playing 'ball' w/ either the Pentagon or the State dept.
    It's quite bizarre...
    Trump is playing ball with Goldman Sachs:
    Trump Tells Donors He Wants Mnuchin for Treasury, Fortune Says

More unity:

https://twitter.com/TheFix/status/755198507242360833

Broadcastify Cleveland Police
    http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23204/web
    =================

Mitch McConnell.
    oh boy.
    can't wait.
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-19-2016 at 07:09 PM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    "We"? "Our website"?

Hope that clears up your confusion.
    Amash>Trump

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

MikeBates ‏@MikeBates 8m8 minutes ago

Trump just said he'll be a leader who "puts the American people first." Sound familiar? #NeverTrump #plagiarism

https://twitter.com/MikeBates/status/755571102965960705

Oh the hypocrisy... thug Christy and the GOP MIplex/neocons
    forming a lynch mob to indict Hillary
    for destabilization of Libya and running guns into Syrian Al Queda.
    Classic... conveniently leaving out all the GOP PRESSURE on Obama
    to pull the trigger to START the Libyan debacle.
    It knows no bounds...

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I don't think it's the lesser of two evils. We have one wild card candidate and the other being one step from Satan's helper.
    I disagree. I don't think that Hillary is a wildcard at all; she's just as devilish as Trump.
    Amash>Trump

BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post

Hope that clears up your confusion.
    + rep!

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    + rep!
    Good choice!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    She was quite enthusiast. This guy knows every black person in LA? Very impressive. He must throw some big parties.
    A quick google search puts that at roughly 1,450,679 as of 2010. That's a lot of friends and acquaintances.
    Last edited by The Rebel Poet; 07-19-2016 at 08:16 PM.
    Amash>Trump

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RandallFan View Post

Damn this convention sucks. Thought we were going to have the greatest convention ever?! This is boring as hell!

Pfft. Another Trump promise...
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I did NOT see this coming...
    We went from bizarre to bizarrerer to bizarrerest!!!!

This guy closed the convention with prayer... and quotes from Muhammad, the Prophet.
    saving a space for a video of the speech...
    Here tiz...

If there were any Muslim votes out there for Repubs...
    this was an AMAZING ploy. **shock,slack jaw**

================

Interview With Mr. Sajid Tarar

Last edited by goldenequity; 07-19-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    I did NOT see this coming...
    We went from bizarre to bizarrerer to bizarrerest!!!!

This guy closed the convention with prayer... and quotes from Muhammad, the Prophet.
    saving a space for a video of the speech...
    XXX
    ================

Interview With Mr. Sajid Tarar
    Amash>Trump

This can go here also.

Did Trump just deploy his best secret weapon at RNC Convention today?

His son's speech got to create worries within suspected war criminals & enablers camps.
    He asked some very politically incorrect questions too: if you are Mark ( who was trying to call for help for stranded Americans in Benghazi), who are you going to call? Crowd answered Trump, not a single voice said Hillary.
    He also said Hillary won't pass a basic background check... and to be fair same was said about DGP back in 2008 freedom cycle.

Ben Carson connected Hillary to Lucifer via Saul Alinsky.

Don King connected Trump to new system of productivity.

Does he know he would be deported if Trump got elected?

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This can go here also.

Did Trump just deploy his best secret weapon at RNC Convention today?

His son's speech got to create worries within suspected war criminals & enablers camps.
    He asked some very politically incorrect questions too: if you are Mark ( who was trying to call for help for stranded Americans in Benghazi), who are you going to call? Crowd answered Trump, not a single voice said Hillary.
    He also said Hillary won't pass a basic background check... and to be fair same was said about DGP back in 2008 freedom cycle.

Ben Carson connected Hillary to Lucifer via Saul Alinsky.
    Don King connected Trump to new system of productivity.
    haha, 'If you ever find yourself running gun in a foreign country and you get ambushed, who you gonna call?'

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Heading into a CNN/VICE ambush interview... May 23, 2016

Part 1

Part 2
    Last edited by goldenequity; 07-19-2016 at 09:34 PM.

@LibertyEagle, @kahless,

American Muslims for Trump. Mr. Sajid Tarar

I can't believe you would support a candidate that would have a Sharia Law organization speak at the RNC convention. Muslims believe in Sharia Law want everyone to wear a Burka and just want to kill, kill, kill! Everyone that does not believe like them must die. Or some would have us believe.

Seems like Trump, just like Hillary, want Sharia Law in America. Is that he how is going to "Make America Great Again?"

Last edited by phill4paul; 07-19-2016 at 09:32 PM.

This is why the GOP keep losing:

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    This is why the GOP keep losing:

You do not believe she is guilty?
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    + rep!
    Doubled.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    I disagree. I don't think that Hillary is a wildcard at all; she's just as devilish as Trump.
    LOL!
    There is no spoon.

Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast