Page 1633 of 2372 FirstFirst ... 6331133153315831623163116321633163416351643168317332133 ... LastLast
Results 48,961 to 48,990 of 71142

Thread: Bestest picture thread evaar! (The trilogy)

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    That's what I was trying to tell @TheTexan; -- TINSTAFHAC
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

It's the only thing that gets me out of bed in the morning
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Drunk frat-boy hack: aim for sink
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    It's a strawman and reveals their fears in distorted observations.
    Yes but it is funny still in a way...

"Carries an AR-15 everywhere" -- some truth since many of us carry something (mine's usually in the car), but "bummed he's never had to use it"? that's pretty sick. That statement reveals more about them than us.
    Where I live theres no such thing as owning weapons for self protection, however, even without weapons, I am proud I can resolve conflicts without them becoming physical.. Even if I were allowed to carry for self defence, I'd be proud to do so and even prouder to carry that responsibility in a decent way.

"Smug look of superiority" -- perhaps, but "libertarians are better than you"? No, we're just smarter. Or maybe just more literate. We're part of the "all men are created equal" club. They are the ones that think they are better than others.
    No, they just don't understand us. They don't get why we wouldn't want someone that's successful taxed to death for our own benefit. They do not understand that we'd rather live in the gutter than to profit involuntarily from someone else. They do not understand that we are charitable, just because we can be charitable, they do not understand that we don't do it for the social credit.

They simply cannot understand us, and with a lack of understanding comes fear... And fear that isn't resolved can turn into hate.

We're not superior, we're consistent and that's the scariest part for them.

"Non-existent GF" -- as you note, we have normal, boring, family lives. I've been married for over 20 years. We've been together for 25. They're just jealous that the chicks go for the bad boys with the AR-15s and the Rothbard books.
    I actually do not have a GF at this time. That's fine with me. No need to brag about an imaginary one.

"so many pages, ugh" -- he's holding "Anatomy of the State" -- it's 62 pages, smh.

....I could go on.
    I'm not much of a book reader... I only read if I want to learn something specific and then I do not read cover to cover.

But yeah, I still think there's a humorous factor in that graphic.
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    I'd much rather read coal miner poetry than buy poet mined coal.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Calvin Coolidge

Tip #2 should be said unironically, more germs is a good thing
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Tip #2 should be said unironically, more germs is a good thing
    While some exposure to various germs is part of being human, there is such a thing as too much germs...

Take a shower once a week, whether you need it or not!

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    While some exposure to various germs is part of being human, there is such a thing as too much germs...

Take a shower once a week, whether you need it or not!
    Once a week seems a bit excessive dont ya think? Once every 4-6 weeks is more than plenty
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Once a week seems a bit excessive dont ya think? Once every 4-6 weeks is more than plenty
    Take a bath, Pigpen!

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB
    Take a bath, Pigpen!
    Pig-pen always had a smile on his face, he didn't give a $#@! what other people think
    - Kim Kardashian

Ah so they weren't actually starving in communist countries, just abnormally hungry due to all the flags.
    Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne,--
    Yet that scaffold sways the future, and, behind the dim unknown,
    Standeth God within the shadow, keeping watch above his own.
    ‫‬‫‬

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.