Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kobe Bryant Dead

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

May he rest in peace
    +
    'These things I command you, that you love one another.' - Jesus Christ

Dad just told me about this. I still can't believe it. We lost David Stern back on New Year's Day.

RIP Kobe.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Speaking of less fatal helicopter crashes, I heard Christian Anarchist on Free Talk Live last night talking about SARS2 in China.

Wow. They just reported on ABC that his kids were probably on the helicopter too. Double tragic.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I’m heartbroken. One of my favorites ever.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I coined a phrase many years ago which unfortunately is true.

The family that flies together ... dies together.

If you value propagating your lineage into the future, you will not fly with your entire family.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wow. They just reported on ABC that his kids were probably on the helicopter too. Double tragic.
    Tripple tragic, sparebuld reads TMZ!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Did he have dirt on the Clintons?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

TMZ is reporting that his 13 year old daughter was on the helicopter and perished as well.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The very day after Lebron passes him for all time scoring? dang.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Did he have dirt on the Clintons?
    Apparently some finger blasting was involved, thats all I know.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

There's a real pall over Los Angeles today. I've never seen the city so depressed.
    NeoReactionary. American High Tory.

The counter-revolution will not be televised.

Kobe was loved/worshiped by LA area.

And of course they later retracted that “story”. Latest is that only one of his daughters was on the helicopter, but now they have raised the body count to nine.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I am not devastated. RIP
    "The Patriarch"

That is unfortunate for that broad.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That is unfortunate for that broad.
    Burn the white witch! Sign the petition.

https://www.twitter.com/AlisonMorris...55983635357696

Very sad news. How on earth did it come down? I would never get on a helicopter.

Burn the white witch! Sign the petition.

https://www.twitter.com/AlisonMorris...55983635357696
    That's bull$#@!, she didn't say Nakers. I'd be more likely to believe that somebody slipped it on the teleprompter.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Very sad news. How on earth did it come down? I would never get on a helicopter.
    From what I heard it was a cabin fire. probably wiring. It could happen in a car too, but a car is already on the ground and can't fall from the sky.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    From what I heard it was a cabin fire. probably wiring. It could happen in a car too, but a car is already on the ground and can't fall from the sky.
    Its crazy. The President takes a helicopter regularly (Marine One) I wouldn't get in one. Too risky.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    One of our members crash landed a helicopter a couple years ago. I wonder what he's been up to.

Its crazy. The President takes a helicopter regularly (Marine One) I wouldn't get in one. Too risky.
    Been in many aircraft over the years, Still much safer than driving on the streets in a car, or taking Amtrack.
    “The ultimate test of a moral society is the kind of world it leaves to its children.” ~ Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Reports of fog and low ceiling, who knows, wait until the accident report. But a Helo can lose an engine and do a autorotation for a landing, although rough.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reports of fog and low ceiling, who knows, wait until the accident report. But a Helo can lose an engine and do a autorotation for a landing, although rough.
    I agree, the preliminary reports are a possible in flight cabin fire. This would be a pretty rough situation to try and save if true.

Once the bullets start whizzing through there they get less appealing , even more so when they are lurching and hurdling towards to the ground .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    That's bull$#@!, she didn't say Nakers. I'd be more likely to believe that somebody slipped it on the teleprompter.
    My first thought was Teleprompter, but she would have probably used that excuse right away. And she even screwed up her explanation. She should have said she combined Knicks and Lakers into “Knickers”.

No matter. Enjoy the schadenfreude of this evil MSNBC host.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast