Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Donald Trump to Become First U.S. President to Speak at March for Life

Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Link?
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Oh come on Zip. I am not wasting my time on a search. Lol. You may not be pro abortion, but you know that you posted favorably towards prochoice vs prolife. So are you voting for a prochoice Trump?
    So am I wrong? I will give you a - rep. If you are going to call me out as if I am wrong to assume you believe something and then refuse to answer... That's BS. Why are you afraid to give your opinion?

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So am I wrong? I will give you a - rep. If you are going to call me out as if I am wrong to assume you believe something and then refuse to answer... That's BS. Why are you afraid to give your opinion?
    I second that -rep.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I don't think it is something the federal government should be involved with on either side. Don't you favor keeping the government out of people's affairs?

Supporting Member
    Michigan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    If only we could get conservatives to see that nonchalant war-making contradicts a respect for the life of the unborn, and we could get liberals to see that it's ironic to support peace while advocating feticide.
    True

I don't think it is something the federal government should be involved with on either side. Don't you favor keeping the government out of people's affairs?
    Like murder?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Link?
    Here is a link.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6914563

Well, it is an election year and he is trying to court religious conservatives. It will give him another chance to hear himself speak.
    So back to my original question: Since you are favorable toward a prochoice stance and you seem to believe that Trump is actually prochoice, are you more likely to vote for him now?

So back to my original question: Since you are favorable toward a prochoice stance and you seem to believe that Trump is actually prochoice, are you more likely to vote for him now?
    I did not and would not vote for Trump.

How about State governments? Or County?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Good.

Donald Trump to Become First U.S. President to Speak at March for Life

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...arch-for-life/

DR. SUSAN BERRY 22 Jan 2020

Donald Trump will become the first president in U.S. history to speak at the March for Life on Friday on the National Mall.

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
    See you on Friday...Big Crowd! https://twitter.com/march_for_life/s...25377932263427

March for Life

@March_for_Life

Hundreds of thousands of pro-life Americans made their voices heard this month. We are a pro-life generation. Thank you for marching for life!

Join us again at the March for Life on January 24, 2020. #whywemarch

“We are deeply honored to welcome President Trump to the 47th annual March for Life,” said Jeanne Mancini, March for Life president. “He will be the first president in history to attend and we are so excited for him to experience in person how passionate our marchers are about life and protecting the unborn.”

Trump earlier proclaimed January 22 – the anniversary of the Supreme Court’s decision in Roe v. Wade – to be “National Sanctity of Human Life Day,” a day when the nation “proudly and strongly reaffirms our commitment to protect the precious gift of life at every stage, from conception to natural death.”

The president said in his proclamation:

Every person — the born and unborn, the poor, the downcast, the disabled, the infirm, and the elderly — has inherent value. Although each journey is different, no life is without worth or is inconsequential; the rights of all people must be defended. On National Sanctity of Human Life Day, our Nation proudly and strongly reaffirms our commitment to protect the precious gift of life at every stage, from conception to natural death.

March for Life

@March_for_Life

Thank you @realDonaldTrump for continuously working to build a culture of life where the beauty and dignity of every human life are valued and protected. https://bit.ly/2vg2lAp

Proclamation on National Sanctity of Human Life Day, 2020 | The White House

Every person — the born and unborn, the poor, the downcast, the disabled, the infirm, and the elderly — has inherent value. Although each journey is different, no life is without worth or is...

whitehouse.gov

11:15 AM - Jan 22, 2020

Many in the pro-life movement consider Trump to be the most pro-life president in U.S. history.

“From the appointment of pro-life judges and federal workers, to cutting taxpayer funding for abortions here and abroad, to calling for an end to late-term abortions,” Mancini said, “President Trump and his Administration have been consistent champions for life and their support for the March for Life has been unwavering.”

“We are grateful for all these pro-life accomplishments and look forward to gaining more victories for life in the future,” she added.

Why?

Abortion is another one of his Leftist positions hes supported for decades. Would say it openly on the Howard Stern show.

Even into the primaries.

We as a people are so $#@!ing stupid.

This is the guy that got the nomination over Rand???

Trump Praises Planned Parenthood AGAIN.

Defying all rational thought, he largely leads with Evangelical voters and has also picked-up the endorsement of Liberty University President Jerry Falwell Jr.

As you can see, with Trump, up is down and left is right.

We are $#@!ing retarded.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with us?

I guess we do deserve all the bad $#@! and loss of liberties.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Why?

Abortion is another one of his Leftist positions hes supported for decades. Would say it openly on the Howard Stern show.

Even into the primaries.

We as a people are so $#@!ing stupid.

This is the guy that got the nomination over Rand???

Trump Praises Planned Parenthood AGAIN.

We are $#@!ing retarded.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with us?

I guess we do deserve all the bad $#@! and loss of liberties.
    Trump is doing more against abortion than any other President since Roe v. Wade.
    He said a lot of things while he was undercover as a liberal doing business in NYC and Hollyweird but his record in office is much different.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12