Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump: "Nancy Pelosi loves this country"

Trump: "Nancy Pelosi loves this country"

The golden age of bi-partisanship is here with Trump and Pelosi joining forces in service of the common man.

What more America could have asked for?

#winning #MAGA

Widely respected liberal democrat billionaires George Soros and Sheldon Adelson would be so proud that politicians they are funding in both parties will working together as a team.
    Despite some questions raised at tense White House press conference today, there is no proof that any insider deal on impeachment has been made between Pelosi and Trump.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...to death
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Rumors that Trump would ask GOP House members to vote to elect Pelosi as speaker remain unconfirmed.

Trump: Pelosi 'deserves' to be elected Speaker
    The Hill-5 hours ago
    Wednesday's tweet marked a sudden shift in tone for Trump, who has demonized Pelosi for months as he campaigned for GOP congressional ...

Trump calls Pelosi to congratulate her on House majority
    Washington Post-13 hours ago
    President Trump called House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) late Tuesday night to congratulate her on regaining a Democratic ...

Sarah Sanders: Why would Trump call Pelosi?
    CNN-15 hours ago
    White House press secretary Sarah Sanders sheds light on how President Donald Trump will work with Democrats if they retake the House.

Lot of bipartsianship in the air suddenly. From The Hill:

Pelosi seeks bipartisan tone day after divisive midterms

By Mike Lillis - 11/07/18
    One day after guiding Democrats back to the House majority, Rep. Nancy Pelosi is signaling a hope to cross the aisle and work with President Trump on some of the most pressing issues of the day.
    Pelosi, the once-and-probably-future Speaker, has pulled no punches when it comes to fighting the Republican president on issues from immigration and guns to ObamaCare and the environment.

Here comes the single payer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Oh theres definitely going to be bipartisanship alright. When it comes to spending money on the MIC and intelligence agencies.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Where's the "barf" smiley???
    There is no spoon.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Democrats taking the House is a tremendous blessing [win] for Trump.

In exchange, he gets his endless supply of frn's for [police state] infrastructure - he can smile for re-election in 2020 and blame his [other] party.

Still not a single peep or tweet by trump about central banks, irs, declining dollar, pm manipulation, fed dept ed, bill of rights.....it is not healthy to hold ones breath.

MIC welfare state didn’t lose a single seat.

At this point don’t even stop printing this time just let it all come tumbling down.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Beat me to it. I've said this before, but the current Senate may be a issue. Trump has a way of selling left wing issues as republican platforms, like anti-immigration and restricting trade.

If Trump gets a second term, and the house and senate go democrat, I would expect a form of single payer. A form were politicians can still get cash rolling in from lobbyist.

Well, he did say on the campaign that he would "cover everybody."

Can we maybe get a single payer for cable TV? The prices are way higher than they should be.

If it works for healthcare, then it should work for cable TV I think
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

To be fair that was his old NYC stance, his new DC adaptive stance shows impressive evolution and maturity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc

H/T to Ted Cruz for this video.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Well, he did say on the campaign that he would "cover everybody."
    Are you sure about this? That sounds more like his old NYC stance when he used to fund Democrats.

Bipartisanship could also make things happen on Free Speech regulation front:

US President Donald Trump speaks during a post-election press conference in the East Room of the White House in Washington, DC on November 7, 2018.
    President Trump said on Wednesday that he's open to working across the aisle with Democrats to regulate social media

In a lengthy press conference a day after the midterm elections that saw the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives, Trump was asked if social media companies were unfairly censoring conservative voices and if he would work with the opposition party to rein in their power.
    "Believe it or not, I'm really one that really likes free speech," Trump told reporters. "A lot of people don't understand that. When you start regulating, a lot of bad things can happen. But I would certainly talk to the Democrats if they want to do that. And I think they do want to do that."

MAGA's fellow Netanyahu-Conservatives who see Israel as model on borders/security would probably be all on board besides many Dems:

Rights group: Israel arrested 500 Palestinians over Facebook posts
    May 9, 2018
    Palestinian Prisoners’ Centre (PPC) said yesterday that Israel had arrested 500 Palestinians, including women and children, as a result of their social media posts, Al-Resalah newspaper reported.
    PPC spokesman Riyadh Al-Ashqar said that the Israeli occupation began arresting Palestinians because of their social media posts following the start of the Jerusalem Intifada claiming such uploads incite terror against Israel.

Israel is using its recently formed “Cyber Unit” to monitor Palestinian social media posts, the centre said.

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20...acebook-posts/

Quote Originally Posted by dean.engelhardt View Post
    Beat me to it. I've said this before, but the current Senate may be a issue. Trump has a way of selling left wing issues as republican platforms, like anti-immigration and restricting trade.

If Trump gets a second term, and the house and senate go democrat, I would expect a form of single payer. A form were politicians can still get cash rolling in from lobbyist.
    I do not see the Dems ever taking the senate again so would pubs vote for it ? Disconcerting .
    Do something Danke

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Can we maybe get a single payer for cable TV? The prices are way higher than they should be.

If it works for healthcare, then it should work for cable TV I think
    It should just be free .
    Do something Danke

Those are republican issues and not just due to current conditions, republicans have historically defended the country in trade wars and limited immigration to ensure assimilation.

Look into Coolidge.

I doubt it.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump wants Pelosi as speaker because she will be a disaster for the left.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Trump wants Pelosi as speaker because she will be a disaster for the left.

So this bi-partisanship statement on 1st amendment should be filed fakenews bluff taking a page from art of the dealer?

November 7, 2018.
    President Trump said on Wednesday that he's open to working across the aisle with Democrats to regulate social media

In a lengthy press conference a day after the midterm elections that saw the Democrats take control of the House of Representatives, Trump was asked if social media companies were unfairly censoring conservative voices and if he would work with the opposition party to rein in their power.
    "Believe it or not, I'm really one that really likes free speech," Trump told reporters. "A lot of people don't understand that. When you start regulating, a lot of bad things can happen. But I would certainly talk to the Democrats if they want to do that. And I think they do want to do that."
    Sort of like MAGA's prior 3D Chess moves on 2nd amendment.

Federal court rules state firearm laws invalid

Click here to view the original image of 979x620px.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It should just be free .
    It's already obsolete, I'm sure they will try to get bailed out tho.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's already obsolete, I'm sure they will try to get bailed out tho.
    Congress must have lots of money , bailouts for everybody .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    So this bi-partisanship statement on 1st amendment should be filed fakenews bluff taking a page from art of the dealer?
    Probably but since Trump isn't a Constitutional purist he may try to get something passed to force FedBook, Twitter, etc. to allow free speech and undermine the left.

Sort of like MAGA's prior 3D Chess moves on 2nd amendment.

Federal court rules state firearm laws invalid
    Trump didn't do that, a court did.

Click here to view the original image of 979x620px.
    I discussed those at the time, I strongly disagreed with him but he got to look "reasonable" and nothing got passed into law and the regulation that is in the works is DOA and everyone knows it.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

I discussed those at the time, I strongly disagreed with him but he got to look "reasonable" and nothing got passed into law and the regulation that is in the works is DOA and everyone knows it.
    Which was his intention the entire time

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just two Vatican foot soldiers letting their masks slip a bit. Move along, nothing to see here folks.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit
    To be fair. MAGA also hinted about seeking cooperation with Pelosi Dems to regulate Free Speech on internets.
    edit: Oops, y'all already covered it.
    And gun control measures. Expect a lot of the false flag fakery shootings to ramp up even further leading up to the new Congress session. Just had another yesterday, coincidentally on the same day that gun control was announced as being on the agenda.
    Last edited by devil21; 11-08-2018 at 10:48 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Just two Vatican foot soldiers letting their masks slip a bit. Move along, nothing to see here folks.

edit: Oops, y'all already covered it.
    And gun control measures. Expect a lot of the false flag fakery shootings to ramp up even further leading up to the new Congress session. Just had another yesterday, coincidentally on the same day that gun control was announced as being on the agenda.
    If the Vatican controls EVERYTHING then why haven't they achieved all of their goals by now?

Perhaps you could tell us who their opposition is that has been protecting us from their omnipresent agents for generations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

If the Vatican controls EVERYTHING then why haven't they achieved all of their goals by now?
    It's proving to be tougher than they thought to get the guns. Most everything else has been achieved already or is very close.

Perhaps you could tell us who their opposition is that has been protecting us from their omnipresent agents for generations.
    Quite the complicated question but the quick answer is that, historically, it's been Freemasons that have opposed the Vatican (see: Jacques deMolay). Both organizations have been infiltrated and subverted by another group, however.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

It's proving to be tougher than they thought to get the guns. Most everything else has been achieved already or is very close.
    What has stopped them? Don't they control SCOTUS according to you? Why did "Vatican controlled" Justices make pro-gun rulings?
    Didn't they control Congress for long enough to take guns away?

Quite the complicated question but the quick answer is that, historically, it's been Freemasons that have opposed the Vatican (see: Jacques deMolay). Both organizations have been infiltrated and subverted by another group, however.
    Tell us more.
    Why have there been so many Freemasons that support "Vatican" agendas like gun control?
    Who is this 3rd group and what is their agenda?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

What has stopped them? Don't they control SCOTUS according to you? Why did "Vatican controlled" Justices make pro-gun rulings?
    Didn't they control Congress for long enough to take guns away?
    First, there's a requirement of "consent" within the Vatican canon law system that must be obtained, plus common law didn't allow for jurisdiction to remove constitutional rights. Guns were much harder to remove before the tech became available to track such things and less people generally cared about the "authorities" in many parts of the country. Now the tech is available to push tons of propaganda to obtain the consent by brainwashing the younger generations, as Eric Holder told us about many years ago.

Tell us more.
    Why have there been so many Freemasons that support "Vatican" agendas like gun control?
    Who is this 3rd group and what is their agenda?
    Sabbatean Frankists. Followers of Zevi that convert to various religions for political purposes and infiltrate power centers.

I think it's odd that you're a Mormon, which is a religion almost entirely pilfered from Freemason rituals by Joseph Smith, yet you spend so much time defending Jesuit-trained Trump and his Jesuit buddies. Did you know that one of the highest tenets of Freemasonry, which Mormonism is derived from (though I know y'all hate talking about that), is to avenge the Pope's burning of Jacques deMolay at the stake? Seems you're missing the forest for the trees...

First, there's a requirement of "consent" within the Vatican canon law system that must be obtained, plus common law didn't allow for jurisdiction to remove constitutional rights. Guns were much harder to remove before the tech became available to track such things and less people generally cared about the "authorities" in many parts of the country. Now the tech is available to push tons of propaganda to obtain the consent by brainwashing the younger generations, as Eric Holder told us about many years ago.
    I'm skeptical to say the least, they have had plenty of opportunities to take the guns but they not only didn't but as I pointed out "Vatican controlled" Justices have even ruled in favor of gun rights.

Sabbatean Frankists. Followers of Zevi that convert to various religions for political purposes and infiltrate power centers.
    What is there agenda that is different from the Vatican's

I think it's odd that you're a Mormon, which is a religion almost entirely pilfered from Freemason rituals by Joseph Smith, yet you spend so much time defending Jesuit-trained Trump and his Jesuit buddies. Did you know that one of the highest tenets of Freemasonry, which Mormonism is derived from (though I know y'all hate talking about that), is to avenge the Pope's burning of Jacques deMolay at the stake? Seems you're missing the forest for the trees...
    In the first place I don't believe Trump is controlled by the Vatican and in the second Freemasonry infiltrated the Mormon church and was a major source of heresy.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast