Thread: The "Easy" Answer To The Bipartisan National Debt Racket

The "Easy" Answer To The Bipartisan National Debt Racket

The "Easy" Answer To The Bipartisan National Debt Racket

The national debt racket is not a Trump or Biden thing. It's not a Republican or Democrat thing. They all perpetuate it. But all rackets come to an end, and it's important that as many people as possible understand what must come next, so that this "system" is never adopted again.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The national debt racket is not a Trump or Biden thing. It's not a Republican or Democrat thing. They all perpetuate it. But all rackets come to an end, and it's important that as many people as possible understand what must come next, so that this "system" is never adopted again.
    When the time finally comes, you can be sure that they will concoct every possible excuse (and more than a few impossible ones) for exonerating "this 'system'", Keynesianism, etc. and shifting all the blame onto scapegoats like "the free market", bad-faith actors, etc. It is to be hoped that Ron Paul, Mises, etc. get through to enough of the "right people" to make some kind of difference.
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    When the time finally comes, you can be sure that they will concoct every possible excuse (and more than a few impossible ones) for exonerating "this 'system'", Keynesianism, etc. and shifting all the blame onto scapegoats like "the free market", bad-faith actors, etc. It is to be hoped that Ron Paul, Mises, etc. get through to enough of the "right people" to make some kind of difference.
    Anyone give me Cliffs on what's the easy answer? Listened to the whole thing, didn't quite pick it up.
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 01-25-2021 at 07:23 PM.

It is to be hoped that Ron Paul, Mises, etc. get through to enough of the "right people" to make some kind of difference.
    You mean they way they have to this point?
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Anyone give me Cliffs on what's the easy answer? Listened to the whole thing, didn't quite pick it up.
    The easy answer is the right answer, for once: Utter repudiation of the national debt, in toto. Icing on the cake: seizure of all Fedderal Reserve assets, the arrest of all shareholders, trial, conviction, and hanging. The restoration of gold and silver as the coin of the realm and the death penalty for any agent of governance who in any way causes or allows to be caused the debasement of said coin. All electronic cash would be eliminated and outlawed. The only electronic representations would be to actual coin in a 1:1 relationship, and nothing more.

Done.

Would there be pain? Sure, and so what? When it is over, we would be once again whole.

Would it be inconvenient? To certain interests, absolutely. Tough $#@!. For the rest of us there would also be inconveniences and we would find solutions around them that would not necessitate debasement or misrepresentation of actual money in any way whatsoever.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    You mean they way they have to this point?
    I was not referring to the people who are responsible for erecting the house of cards.

I was referring to the to the people who will be in a position to do something about it after the house of cards collapses.

I was not referring to the people who are responsible for erecting the house of cards.

I was referring to the to the people who will be in a position to do something about it after the house of cards collapses.
    He already has, and they aren't waiting that long.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Today, I introduced the Kansas Legal Tender Act, HB2123. The bill would eliminate capital gains taxes for gold and silver and allow it to be used as legal tender. In Kansas, we previously eliminated sales taxes for gold and silver, so this would just be an additional step. If my bill were to pass, Kansas would join Utah and Oklahoma as the third state to allow gold and silver to be used as legal tender.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Am I the only one who can't see the posts my friends and I wrote in Brett85's thread on my profile?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...gal-Tender-Act

@Brian4Liberty?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 01-25-2021 at 09:12 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Am I the only one who can't see the posts my friends and I wrote in Brett85's thread on my profile?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...gal-Tender-Act

@Brian4Liberty?
    IIRC, the posts from users and friends that show up on the “Activity” tab of the profile page have never been all of the posts. IDK the criteria, but it’s not the best way to see all posts.

Use the “Find latest posts” function on the left side of the profile screen to see all of a person’s post. “View Forum Posts” on the pop-up menu when you touch the Username on the left of every post does the same thing.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IIRC, the posts from users and friends that show up on the “Activity” tab of the profile page have never been all of the posts. IDK the criteria, but it’s not the best way to see all posts.

Use the “Find latest posts” function on the left side of the profile screen to see all of a person’s post. “View Forum Posts” on the pop-up menu when you touch the Username on the left of every post does the same thing.
    Thank you Brian. I have never noticed those affected by any criteria but subforum. For example, posts in Hot Topics don't show until you log in.

This was posted in U.S. Political, which always shows.

I'd dearly love to know what criteria is involved.

Last edited by acptulsa; 01-25-2021 at 09:59 PM.

All well taken as theory, but who are these real people? I ask forthrightly and without sarcasm or other wiseassery.

All well taken as theory, but who are these real people? I ask forthrightly and without sarcasm or other wiseassery.
    Here's one, and he's already on the job:

Quote Originally Posted by Brett85 View Post
    Today, I introduced the Kansas Legal Tender Act, HB2123. The bill would eliminate capital gains taxes for gold and silver and allow it to be used as legal tender. In Kansas, we previously eliminated sales taxes for gold and silver, so this would just be an additional step. If my bill were to pass, Kansas would join Utah and Oklahoma as the third state to allow gold and silver to be used as legal tender.

I don't know who they are (or will be). I wish I did. Perhaps they don't exist. Perhaps they never will. (That is why I said, "It is to be hoped ...")

Perhaps they are the same people who would be needed to implement & enforce any of the measures you mentioned as part of your "easy answer" in your previous post.

I don't know who they are (or will be). I wish I did. Perhaps they don't exist. Perhaps they never will. (That is why I said, "It is to be hoped ...")

Perhaps they are the same people who would be needed to implement & enforce any of the measures you mentioned as part of your "easy answer" in your previous post.
    Again, all well and good, but let us hearken back to the old saw about $#@!ting in one hat, hoping in the other, and seeing which one fills up first.

Until we stop looking to others to bail our sorry hides out of the sorry circumstances that our sorry selves allowed to arise, nothing is going to happen. I will note that the Constitution raises an architecture for status quo. The framers banked on mutual opposition, thereby theoretically guaranteeing slow change. Nice theory that turned out to be dead wrong in the case where oligarchy arises and collusion within that oligarchy, which is where we now stand.

Having fallen to entropy, it is now to us to which the choice has been put: wallow in entropic decay, or rebuild the tower. The right solution, of course, was never to have allowed the tower to fall in the first place, but that costs now, and we as a people didn't want to shell out. Rebuilding from the destruction costs tomorrow, and how easy is it to rationalize that tomorrow will never come. This is America, after all... blah blah bull$#@! ad aeternam. I well assure everyone here that a very great measure of all the apparent sucking of the American dingaling in centuries past was all aimed at cultivating our self-centered world view. American "exceptionalism"... a load of utter bull$#@! the moment the notion is accepted and people begin the descent into perfidy by thinking they are special. The notion remains valid only so long as we reject it, keeping ourselves right-sized, which being human, we don't. And so here we are, like a giant Baby Huey, each of us a cell in the great feckless bumbler, thinking itself so great, that it doesn't have to do or say or think anything, and so forth. We were bred to be ill-bred in our minds, and where mind goes, brother ass follows.

Here we stand, myself as guilty as the rest, waiting. What in hell for? NOBODY is going to rescue us. There is no cavalry; no knights in shining armor. There are only wolves and vampires, waiting, salivating, for the moment is now pretty close. We could wreck them in a heartbeat, but we sit waiting always for someone else to lift the finger and move.

Love or hate him, Trump lifted that finger - if we dare believe that he was for real and not just playing the insiders' game. I'm inclined to believe he is real in that sense, because what use would it be to complicate matters with an apparent renegade when to have installed another Slick would keep the game simpler and thereby safer for those seeking to maintain their positions? Who can say for sure, as strategies can run to great obliquity, and not all are sound, so I suppose anything is possible. But if we break out the oft-misused Occam's Razor, the likelihood is that Trump was on the level, even if we did not agree with some of what he did. Fine - humans.

But he was out there, doing. He was out there alone. He was betrayed by a great plurality of the people around him, including that scumbag Pence. And all we did as Americans was to cheer him on. One of Trump's greatest errors was in not calling upon us for help - REAL help and not the sort where we stand on the sidelines, jiggling our tits and screaming rah rah!

We should have pulled our businesses out of China. We should have engaged in overwhelming disobedience to statute. We could have followed the example of antifa/BLM in getting our fat, complacent, lazy asses out of our houses by the tens of millions and occupying every town square from sea to shining sea - certainly on weekends. But no, the $#@!ing football game was more important. The "left" may be a raft of psychotics, but credit is due them for at least moving, whereas the rest of us sat idly, "yay Trump!".

Seriously folks, we talk a blue streak about our rights and it's all bull$#@!. We HAVE NO RIGHTS. Know why? Because we don't claim them, that's why. If one will not defend a right, then the right does not in point of actual fact, exist. We have all of us relinquished our rights and that state of truth remains until such time as we reassert them. Talking the words is only one of the steps. Then there's the hard part, the big "?" on the board of the Underpants Gnomes. It's where the rubber meets the road: material defense of the claims. Our basic thoughts on these matters is so loused up, I barely know where to begin describing the state of decay into which our heads have fallen with respect to our notions of rights and how to live with them properly.

We all $#@!ed up. Trump $#@!ed up in numerous ways, but it wasn't all his fault. Nay, the great fault lies with us in our expectation that the wolves and vampires are going to shepherd us with benevolence. Just how $#@!ing stupid does one have to be to believe in such nonsense? That we do, and our actions - inactions - tell the story with far greater force than do our contrariwise words.

The bottom line is that we Americans are utterly and absolutely full of $#@!. We have no rights because we fail to defend what we verbally claim. We sit in idle expectation that someone else is going to see to our better interests. We think we're special. The list of our deep and embarrassing flaws goes on, but I trust my point is made.

One guy securing office in the cesspool of tens of thousands is nothing over which to cheer. It's an embarrassment; testimony to our defiled state of abject corruption. There should be thousands of us running for office all over the land. Instead, the vermin run - those who WANT those positions. We need people who don't want them, but understand the need to do what needs doing. And even that's not enough. We need the rest of us to stand tall and display our great erections to the tyrant - erect middle fingers, that is. Stop complying with The Stupid. Do it en masse and what will Theye do in return? Does it matter? Is life so precious to us beyond our dignities as Freemen that we would suffer the degradations of our fellows for the sake of keeping those lives? If so, then we truly deserve nothing better than what we have and what Theye stand yet to dish out to us.

All the talk of "non-violence". BULL$#@!. Anything that defies Themme is rated as "violent", so I say become as violent as needs may become, that is, if liberty means anything to you beyond mere posturing for the sake of looking cool, which is nothing better than the idiots to get themselves all inked up in body to look "edgy", when in fact they are poseurs and pansies with nothing to offer the world beyond mere artwork and the false insinuations the superficial images convey.

Time for talk is long past. Getting skin in the game is the only solution, so...

$#@! or get off the $#@!ing pot, already.
    Last edited by osan; 01-29-2021 at 09:12 AM.

[snip]
    Okay. But I didn't say anything about merely passively waiting and/or wishing for someone else to come and save us.

I noted that it is to be hoped that there will be "enough" people in a position to actually do something effective[1] about the things that something needs to be done about - and that the work of Ron Paul, Mises, etc. increases the likelihood of that being the case. That is all. (I mean, who else is going to do it if not "enough" of the "right" people in the "right" places at the "right" times? Magic fairies?)

[1] Posting lengthy discourses on obscure back-water Internet forums (or even prominent front-water ones, for that matter) doesn't count.

I'm gonna do my part to help, by relaxing back in my chair watching it all burn
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.