Thread: Ten-Year-Old Boy Raped By Afghan, Syrian Classmates in Germany

Ten-Year-Old Boy Raped By Afghan, Syrian Classmates in Germany

Two 10-year-old Afghan and Syrian migrants have been expelled from school after allegedly raping a 10-year-old German boy before the summer holiday, reports the German media.
    The migrants had repeatedly threatened the boy with rape between classes at the Schloss Kröchlendorff school before finally committing the crime, according to the school's representative.
    "I am appalled by this shocking case. Everything must be done to support the injured child and the family, " Education Senator Sandra Scheeres told BILD.
    A friend of the victim had alerted the school authorities and police to the incident, and the migrant boys were then expelled from the school.
    It's not clear what further legal action was taken against them.

More at: https://europe.infowars.com/ten-year...an-classmates/

German authorities have dropped a case in which a 10-year-old Afghan boy raped a classmate during a school trip while Syrian and Afghan accomplices held him down, as the perpetrators are apparently not old enough to be tried.
    The incident began when 38 students from a Berlin school went on a field trip to Schloss Kröchlendorff, a castle in Nordwestuckermark, Germany. The students were supposed to have a fun day out enjoying nature – but that wasn’t possible for everyone.
    The day turned horrific for a 10-year-old boy, who was told by the perpetrators: “We f**k you today!” A total of three boys ganged up on the victim; an Afghan and a Syrian, both aged 11, held him down while a 10-year-old Afghan boy sexually abused and raped him, according to the Berliner Zeitung.

After the rape became known, the school informed parents and police. The perpetrators were suspended from school.
    But now authorities have dropped the case, stating that the boys are simply too young to be tried in the justice system since they are not at least 14 years of age.
    The best that can apparently be done is to stop the main perpetrator from attending a normal school with other students. “We want to exhaust all legal possibilities that the main perpetrator does not attend regular school, but experiences special schooling,” a spokeswoman for the Berlin School Administration said on Monday, as quoted by the Berliner Zeitung. The two boys that held the victim down are now attending schools in other districts.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/too-young-t...ped-classmate/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The two boys that held the victim down are now attending schools in other districts.
    Does this sound familiar?

Think hard................................It starts with a "C".

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

..ock sucker?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    ..ock sucker?
    Catholic Church.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment