Thread: EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul Says GOP Will Shaft Trump During Impeachment Trial

EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Rand Paul Says GOP Will Shaft Trump During Impeachment Trial

Rand is raising the alarm!

Full interview here:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...tical-suicide/

Give them a click..

900 comments at the moment...
    Last edited by Warlord; 01-16-2020 at 06:16 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Lightbulb Impeachment MAGA mojo

If 51 or more Senators are sick & tired of Trumpkin BS, and don't want to listen to their shuck 'n jive "witnesses", then just impeach & remove the scumbag & Make America Great Again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

Quote Originally Posted by RonZeplin View Post
    If 51 or more Senators are sick & tired of Trumpkin BS, and don't want to listen to their shuck 'n jive "witnesses", then just impeach & remove the scumbag & Make America Great Again.
    So it seems you don't "Stand with Rand?"

The "shuck & Jive" seems to be coming out of the democrats mouths these days. They have nothing, as per the Constitution outlines, that implies or proves as an impeachable offense of President Trump.

Hillary is laughing her ass off while all this shuck & jiving continues, it takes all the focus off her high crimes. Biden bumbles his way to try and get a nomination for President, yet while Vice President he was making backdoor deals for his son with the Ukrainians.

Either people are totally stupid or they are incredibly naive as to what is actually happening in this country.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    The "shuck & Jive" seems to be coming out of the democrats mouths these days. They have nothing, as per the Constitution outlines, that implies or proves as an impeachable offense of President Trump.

Hillary is laughing her ass off while all this shuck & jiving continues, it takes all the focus off her high crimes. Biden bumbles his way to try and get a nomination for President, yet while Vice President he was making backdoor deals for his son with the Ukrainians.

Either people are totally stupid or they are incredibly naive as to what is actually happening in this country.
    I think the majority of the general public and a good amount of the people who think they are woke are naive to what is actually happening to this country. They may for example believe lies from the state department about terrorists but not crucial information about vaccines coming from the FDA. But to each his own

Any relevant witnesses should be allowed.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Rand wants no witnesses and so do I.

You apparently stand with Nancy Pelosi & Mitch... lots of shuck 'n jive witnesses?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    i am not giving Gateway pundit any clicks, but I thought that's what Rand said on Cavuto.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    i am not giving Gateway pundit any clicks, but I thought that's what Rand said on Cavuto.
    Rand said all the relevant witnesses have been heard from during the House deliberations but if the dems want to call any witness then the repubs should be allowed to call the Bidens.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    If you don't want to give them a click read this instead:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-witness-votes

He says much the same thing in that Politico article.

It requires 2/3 of Senate to vote for conviction.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It requires 2/3 of Senate to vote for conviction.
    But only a majority to override Rand & I's preference of NO witnesses, just get on with the vote.

But only a majority to override Rand & I's preference of NO witnesses, just get on with the vote.
    Gotcha. I thought you meant the conviction vote, not procedural votes.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

He's a Bernie Bro.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

He's a Bernie Bro.
    And you're a lying Trumpkin, typical.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Do you realize it takes 67 Senators?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Like Hunter Biden?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

“My goal in this is to be done with the impeachment as soon as possible, and probably the best way to do that is actually no witnesses — but, if we’re going to have witnesses we should have witnesses from both sides.
    -Rand Paul

Exclamation

"Coming up Sen Rand Paul" - on FOX news, Hannity's show.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Like Hunter Biden?
    If he's relevant. I guess that's for the Senate to decide. They should all be striving for a fair trial.
    Support Justin Amash for Congress
    Michigan Congressional District 3

If he's relevant. I guess that's for the Senate to decide. They should all be striving for a fair trial.
    Um, he is 100% relevant, whether the Senate says so or not.. however you are correct they get to decide, but that doesn't make their decision correct.

Have you seen this video?

That is Biden doing everything they are accusing Trump of doing, but if you look at the call transcript and ask the President of Ukraine, Trump did NONE of those things.

But the point is, this is not what-aboutism as the left claims. This is showing Biden threatening the Ukraine by witholding a $1 billion loan guarantee if they didn't fire a prosecutor who was investigating Biden's son Hunter's natural gas company Burisma.

The prosecutor has come out since then and said that the reason he was fired was because he wouldn't drop the case into Burisma, and they had told him several times to drop it and he refused.

Hunter was getting $83k per month to sit on the board of directors of the company, and the reason he was hired was so that they could get special protections just like this.

That is corruption. Somebody running for President of the US acting very corrupt. It is in the United States best interest to investigate such corruption, and Trump nicely asked the President of Ukraine to investigate it. He never gave them a quid pro quo, he never threatened them with aid and even the people who testified for the Democrats all admitted that Trump specifically said there was no quid pro quo with the aid, and never said otherwise.

But even if he did, so what? That is still not impeachable.. However the fact remains he DIDN'T even do what the Democrats are accusing him of..

So the Democrats will have us believe that everything we are convicting the President on is some sort of assumption about what people were thinking, as opposed to what people actually said, and are now saying.

Sorry, doesn't work that way.

Rand's right.
    yep.

victory.

pyrrhus.

fall.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Do you realize it takes 67 Senators?
    i'd be darn happy with 70 of 'em stating that DJT is a crook, a liar and a conman of the first order.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    maybe my lil ole impeachment e*book is going to be only 70 to 75 pages of pure gonzo.
    i had my hopes of a longer trial and a tome of 150 to 300 pages, with a slew of footnotes.

I never thought I would see the majority of the political class jump the shark, but here we are. These people are dangerous.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined