Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Earthing aka Grounding

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I read an article about kids in school swapping shoes at least for slippers dramatically improved behavior, and bullying dropped by something stupid like 90%! It was an English school that tried that but I doubt it would fly here as every $#@!ing leftist thinks they need to be the goddamn $#@!ing Shoe Police.
    Happiness and peace not allowed. I got sent to the office many times for taking my shoes off.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    I read an article about kids in school swapping shoes at least for slippers dramatically improved behavior, and bullying dropped by something stupid like 90%! It was an English school that tried that but I
    doubt it would fly here as every $#@!ing leftist thinks they need to be the goddamn $#@!ing Shoe Police.
    Interesting, thanks. Link below.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/e...-a7044576.html

I wonder if they go outside with shoes on.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	55PRC_1909A_clay_bath_1911.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	6418
    https://ndnr.com/nature-cure/a-day-at-the-jungborn/

Followng the water baths came the earth baths. Women dug out their own pit in the red clay and would cover each other with the cool earth. In one account, a woman felt that worms and bugs were crawling all over her body, to which Louisa Lust responded by explaining in the kindest tones that these sensations were simply the earth’s magnetic forces.

Hah hah, look who showed up.

Hey Josh, how have you been?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Hah hah, look who showed up.

Hey Josh, how have you been?
    Doing great! Never better I dare. You?

I had to come back and find out why donnay had not posted about grounding.

Everyone should be doing this!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Happiness and peace not allowed. I got sent to the office many times for taking my shoes off.
    Very true.

Westernized schools are geared toward stripping away individuality by stripping away uniqueness and comfort, and accepting the assigned Group Identity paradigm, so that children may learn to feel completely isolated despite being surrounded by others very similar to themselves.

School IS Child Abuse.

(ok, sorry, back on topic now lol)
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshLowry View Post
    Doing great! Never better I dare. You?

I had to come back and find out why donnay had not posted about grounding.

Everyone should be doing this!
    What happen with Natalie? Asking for a friend.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    What happen with Natalie? Asking for a friend.
    Wasn't meant to be. No real drama.

Didn't know that!

Also, paging Dr. @Kotin

holy $#@! look who it is!!!!!

miss ya dude

sorry just got done with my first medical board licensing exam and had to disappear again for a bit..
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    holy $#@! look who it is!!!!!

miss ya dude

sorry just got done with my first medical board licensing exam and had to disappear again for a bit..
    *hugs*

There is gold hidden in here:

https://soilandhealth.org/wp-content...20162.Just.pdf

Would love to have you look into this grounding thing! Start with the thread.

The pdf file is like 200 pages and it has some woo in it (Prob cause it's from 1903).

*hugs*

There is gold hidden in here:

https://soilandhealth.org/wp-content...20162.Just.pdf

Would love to have you look into this grounding thing! Start with the thread.

The pdf file is like 200 pages and it has some woo in it (Prob cause it's from 1903).
    I will check it out! have heard of it before, the earth can accept a lot of nascant electrons/charge from your body or something like is the premise if I remember correctly
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotin View Post
    I will check it out! have heard of it before, the earth can accept a lot of nascant electrons/charge from your body or something like is the premise if I remember correctly
    Yea, essentially the theory, as I understand it, is that free radicals have a positive charge and are looking for an electron.

The free radical can balance itself out by taking an electron from either an anti-oxidant via food, a healthy cell (which the white blood cells will then attack and create a loop causing zone of inflammation around site of injury), or through contact with the earth that has free mobile electrons.

Yea, essentially the theory, as I understand it, is that free radicals have a positive charge and are looking for an electron.

The free radical can balance itself out by taking an electron from either an anti-oxidant via food, a healthy cell (which the white blood cells will then attack and create a loop causing zone of inflammation around site of injury), or through contact with the earth that has free mobile electrons.
    makes sense.. will dig into it this week!

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This topic seems well grounded.

Doesn't the earth already have enough free radicals? Won't this make the earth toxic?

Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    Doesn't the earth already have enough free radicals? Won't this make the earth toxic?
    Lightning bolts got you covered bruh.

This topic seems well grounded.
    Want to see what the world is coming to? I pulled a search of free photos of a ground strap and this is what I got... lol

https://www.istockphoto.com/photos/ground-strap

This is the problem with the world, used to be a ground strap was common practical knowledge for just about everyone. Even at the beginning of computer hardware work. We have lost it...

I do Skying (or sometimes called, "atmosphereing") instead.

I venture as close to the Ionosphere as I can get, especially around the North Pole.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I do Skying (or sometimes called, "atmosphereing") instead.

I venture as close to the Ionosphere as I can get, especially around the North Pole.
    Know what? I would be jealous of that. Can't imagine how exhilarating it would be to be on the edge of darkness fighting to still get lift. Would flaps help lift in that case?

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    Know what? I would be jealous of that. Can't imagine how exhilarating it would be to be on the edge of darkness fighting to still get lift. Would flaps help lift in that case?
    No, I only make into the lower regions of the Stratosphere.

I do see the Northern Lights often, sometimes it seems I am fly north of them...

If our flight attendants were younger, I'd invite them up to the cockpit to view them too.
    Last edited by Danke; 05-11-2019 at 03:55 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

No, I only make into the lower regions of the Stratosphere.

I do see the Northern Lights often, sometimes it seems I am fly north of them...
    I suppose engine intake becomes an issue at a certain elevation. Incredible... To actually be part of the solar winds is pretty cool man. Not many can say that they have actually flew through it.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This thread got me interested. I went out to the truck found a cut off electrical plug and some braided wire. I spliced them together. Here I sit with wire wrapped around my gold ring and middle finger.

Why do most establishments require shoes? I bet most peoples feet are cleaner than the floors.

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

This thread got me interested. I went out to the truck found a cut off electrical plug and some braided wire. I spliced them together. Here I sit with wire wrapped around my gold ring and middle finger.

Why do most establishments require shoes? I bet most peoples feet are cleaner than the floors.
    Alright! Make sure no frayed wires are charging your laptop/computer.

Because people without shoes are poor riff raff and have no business being in establishments.

So what happens when you are sleeping on your grounding mat and your air conditioner or some other electrical device shorts out? Since all the grounds are connected together via the bus bar in the breaker box, is there a surge that goes thru your grounding mat?

So what happens when you are sleeping on your grounding mat and your air conditioner or some other electrical device shorts out? Since all the grounds are connected together via the bus bar in the breaker box, is there a surge that goes thru your grounding mat?
    I'm not an electrician so I don't understand the mechanisms.

Grounding sheets that you buy online have a resistor that eliminate the risk.

https://www.amazon.com/Earthing-Grounding-Pillow-Radiation-Protection,Conductive/dp/B07KQ1SYXX/

Really if you are interested in trying it out, go put your feet in soil for at least 30 minutes. Or sleep in a bed of sand outside...

Then buy a grounding sheet which has a resistor.

It's explained in this video somewhere. Looking for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gWnRG8gfk

Here is time link on the safety provided by biological grounding products

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7gWnRG8gfk&t=31m23s

UBC building code requires an external copper or brass rod 6 ft long driven in the earth and your ground/common wire attached with a firm nut clamp to be properly grounded.

To be properly grounded... one must carry one of those around and drive it in the ground if you want to properly discharge. lol

Please... I am joking... I am actually a firm believer in just walking on bare ground, not grass because it is an insulator, but real dirt to discharge the capacitor that is the human body.

We Injuns never stopped doing it or believing in it.

Quote Originally Posted by ATruepatriot View Post
    UBC building code requires an external copper or brass rod 6 ft long driven in the earth and your ground/common wire attached with a firm nut clamp to be properly grounded.

To be properly grounded... one must carry one of those around and drive it in the ground if you want to properly discharge. lol

Please... I am joking... I am actually a firm believer in just walking on bare ground, not grass because it is an insulator, but real dirt to discharge the capacitor that is the human body.

We Injuns never stopped doing it or believing in it.
    I think you could make a raised bed of sand and or dirt and run a wire in it and ground that outside thus not have to change the dirt/sand.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It should all short to the ground rather than take the "long way" through you, you are "upstream" of your branch of the ground circuit.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I think you could make a raised bed of sand and or dirt and run a wire in it and ground that outside thus not have to change the dirt/sand.
    Lol... As long as you have a closed circuit to earth you might be OK.

Seriously though, Tap a drum and chant and you might have to be concerned about ball lightening along with that rain, ground strap or not... lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast