Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: BREAKING: Trump To Appoint John Bolton as National Security Advisor

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    More lies
    LoL

Nope.

You said you would self ban if I could prove you made a positive comment about Hillary.
    I then found the pair of comments, one where you said Trump would start WW III, and one where you said Hillary would not.

The whole time, you've claimed to not like either. But it is clear, you wish Hillary had won.

So here you are, liar, still not self banned, still claiming both are the same, still claiming to be neutral.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by UWDude View Post
    LoL

Nope.

You said you would self ban if I could prove you made a positive comment about Hillary.
    I then found the pair of comments, one where you said Trump would start WW III, and one where you said Hillary would not.

The whole time, you've claimed to not like either. But it is clear, you wish Hillary had won.

So here you are, liar, still not self banned, still claiming both are the same, still claiming to be neutral.
    One of the things I said before the election was that Trump would pick John Bolton. I never said I would self ban because you took a comment out of context. You were the one that self banned when you claimed I was Nigel Grimmer and British and the admin deleted the entire thread.

Banned

Blog Entries
    One of the things I said before the election was that Trump would pick John Bolton. I never said I would self ban because you took a comment out of context. You were the one that self banned when you claimed I was Nigel Grimmer and British and the admin deleted the entire thread.
    No, I was banned.

You said you would self ban if I could show a pro-Hillary comment. I did, you bailed for about a week, and then came back.

Do you know who Nigel Grimmer is?

No, I was banned.

You said you would self ban if I could show a pro-Hillary comment. I did, you bailed for about a week, and then came back.

Do you know who Nigel Grimmer is?
    I didn't have a pro Hillary comment. You took a comment out of context and pasted into a different thread and claimed it was about the subject on the thread you pasted it in. You act like we are not at war with China, like I wasn't advocating for Rand Paul because I thought he had the only foreign policy that wouldn't put us at war. Go ahead though make up some more bull$#@! about me schilling for Hillary or anything like that, I don't really give a $#@! what you say because you're probably a John Bolton schill anyways.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    I didn't have a pro Hillary comment. You took a comment out of context and pasted into a different thread and claimed it was about the subject on the thread you pasted it in.
    You clearly said Hillary WOULD NOT START WORLD WAR III but in another thread said Trump WOULD START WW III.

That's a pro-Hillary comment, especially for someone claiming to be "neutral".

You clearly said Hillary WOULD NOT START WORLD WAR III but in another thread said Trump WOULD START WW III.

That's a pro-Hillary comment, especially for someone claiming to be "neutral".
    I never claimed Hillary wouldn't start the war, I said she couldn't lose against Trump and that they both had similar foreign policies so the outcome would be the same. I was trying to advocate for liberty, I don't like lose-lose scenarios. I don't think Trump is as bad as Clinton and I never stated that, I just stated that the outcome would be the same if you can't understand that than you aren't worth arguing with anymore. The only time I even slightly implied something to that effect was that my biggest fear with Trump is that he will be able to do whatever the establishment wants him to do with less opposition because he is more popular than Hillary. If you don't understand that Trump was the populist candidate than you aren't worth arguing with.

Banned

Blog Entries
    I never claimed Hillary wouldn't start the war,
    I literally quoted you saying "Hillary is not going to start WW III" and then put that next to you saying that Trump would start WW III.

You bailed for like a week, but then came back.

I literally quoted you saying "Hillary is not going to start WW III" and then put that next to you saying that Trump would start WW III.

You bailed for like a week, but then came back.
    That wasn't you, that was another forum member who taught me about the NAP and property rights and that the libertarian party wouldn't work because they didn't nominate someone who understands libertarian philosophy. So yeah I didn't go on here for a minute because all it was doing was causing people to argue over whether not supporting Trump would be a vote for Clinton. I wasn't going to support Trump or Clinton. If Trump doesn't put us at war with Iran I might support him in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Looking back, what a great America-First pick this was. Best of the best.
    I know it, he's the gift that just keeps on giving. A truly MAGA American.
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    I give Bolton a projected tenure of about 4 months. He ain't got what it takes.
    Well its been a year and 1 month and hasn't been fired yet.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    John Bolton is associated to the “right wing” Zionist Gatestone Institute that is part of the SCL Group that is controlled by the British Royal degenerates and associated to Russia and Israel.

In 2017, John Bolton was awarded “The Guardian of Zion Award” by Ingeborg Rennert.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6695133
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    But good news is that MAGA is not a 'perfect little puppet' like Rubo:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6801536
    Did you know that the Latin word for witch is MAGA?

Does this mean that the red MAGA hat is a variation of the red Phrygian cap of the Mithras cult: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6739165

See the 3 magi (witches) from the “east” bringing gifts to baby Jesus; wearing Phrygian caps.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Bump for Bolton lovefest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567