Thread: Trump vs. Biden: Who's Least "Mentally Fit" To Be President?

Trump vs. Biden: Who's Least "Mentally Fit" To Be President?

"Spiritual Poverty" is the issue.....

According to a CNBC/Change Research poll, most voters in six swing states don't consider either Trump or Biden as 'mentally fit' to be president. But can anyone be mentally fit to do the impossible? The US Presidency has been warped into something it wasn't ever intended to be. The President was never intended to try to "run" America, let alone the entire world! Both are impossibilities, and no degree of 'mental fitness' can make either one possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden is really not qualified to be class prefect, so by default Trump wins. He won out against a demented old man

It's difficult to answer who's least mentally fit of these 2 elderly men...
    I think that both show signs of using drugs, which explains their at times bizarre behaviour.

Donald Trump has famously claimed that he never used alcohol or drugs. Some critics have noted that his erratic behaviour, suggests that he’s a drug addict.
    The following shows that the Donald in 1982 used a diet drug, similar to amphetamines for 5 months.

Already in February 1992, Spy Magazine’s John Connolly reported that Donald Trump from 1982 to 1985 had been a patient of the New York doctor Joseph Greenberg, who prescribed diet drugs to celebrities.
    Greenberg diagnosed Trump with “metabolic imbalance” (an unrecognised medical condition), which he used as a pretext to prescribe Trump Tenuate Dospan (a.k.a. diethylpropion).

Drugs.com reported its side effects as “may impair your thinking or reactions… (and) may also cause restless feelings that can hide the symptoms of extreme tiredness”. This is similar to amphetamines (or ADHD drug Ritalin).
    Some experts have noted that diethylpropion shouldn’t be used for more than “a few weeks at a time”. But Trump appears to have used the drug for 5 months in 1982 (and he was a patient of Greenberg until 1985!).

Donald was euphoric over the drug:
    Donald was so delighted with the results that he started recommending Dr. Greenberg’s treatments to his brother Robert, various friends, and celebrity acquaintances such as Diana Ross. The diet drugs, which he took in pill form, not only curbed his appetite but gave him a feeling of euphoria and unlimited energy.
    Donald’s younger brother Robert Trump died last month, so we can’t ask him: https://gawker.com/the-best-theory-o...ine-1755299885
    (http://web.archive.org/web/20200422050940/https://gawker.com/the-best-theory-of-1992-donald-trump-took-amphetamine-1755299885)
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

The story gets better, or should I say worse?!?

On 10 June 2016, Gawker Media (that published the previous bombshell) filed for bankruptcy in the Southern District of New York, after losing a lawsuit against Hulk Hogan.

What makes this so interesting is that billionaire Trump backer Peter Thiel spent more than $10 million bankrolling third-party lawsuits against Gawker (including the one by Hogan) to shut it down.
    Just in time for Donald’s 2016 election victory: https://web.archive.org/web/20160818193129/http://gawker.com/this-is-why-billionaire-peter-thiel-wants-to-end-gawker-1778734026

To finish this post; Gawker Media’s 6 other websites were bought by Univision Communications for $135 million, but Gawker.com was shut down: https://web.archive.org/web/20170228104548/http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gawker-closing_us_57b5e870e4b0fd5a2f41cbb5
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Another prime example of Stupid at work.

The answer is clear - Trump is more mentally fit than Biden by long measures. The unanswered question is who is ethically more fit. I suspect Trump wins there as well, but it is the less clear truth.

As for running the world - well $#@!, that fell into the laps of president's past thanks to the Stupid running wild in the streets of HumanTown.

These sorts of questions are IRRELEVANT. The root issue at work here is the deeply entrenched corruption of the vast majority of humanity. It is only when people are morally and intellectually mangled beyond good function that the wannabe tyrants are able to foist ever growing degrees of the Stupid, ignorance, and the other Necessities for them to thrive at the cost of what Theye view as the suckers, which they actually are.

When the vast majority of the population is reduced to a state of knot-headedness, the Tyrant is able to do whatever he wishes.

With the world in the condition we find it, those same nitwits who allowed themselve to march down the garden path, then look to the very people who placed then on it to save them from the horrors of war, famine, corrupt politics, etc. and so forth.

From what I can tell, and I could be misperceiving, Trump is trying his level best to unwind the Gordian Knot that America has become. That is not a task for the faint of heart. He inherited the mess of previous generations. There is only so much a man can do, regardless of his talents and resources. Were he to turn away from this dolorous circumstance, the land would just fall deeper into the muck and mire.

We're in $#@! do deep and so foul, if the average man saw and understood, he would stick his head in a vise to depart the world. That Trump is trying... we should at least give credit for that much, even if he doesn't do what one would like to perfection.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Trump appears to have used the drug for 5 months in 1982 (and he was a patient of Greenberg until 1985!).
    Hell in 1982 I was a raging drunk I did meth amp in the 70's as well. My mother was prescribed red and black RJS's in the 60's. I don't do any of that now. It is possible that Trump thought since the doctor prescribed the drug that is was medicine.

All of that being said I think without question the Donald will take us to a better place as a nation. At least he listens to Rand. Do you think Biden would? I seriously doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Hell in 1982 I was a raging drunk I did meth amp in the 70's as well. My mother was prescribed red and black RJS's in the 60's. I don't do any of that now. It is possible that Trump thought since the doctor prescribed the drug that is was medicine.
    Personally I think that more than 90% of Americans are morally better "fit" to be US president than either Trump or Biden.

All of that being said I think without question the Donald will take us to a better place as a nation. At least he listens to Rand. Do you think Biden would? I seriously doubt it.
    Trump will continue the assault on the supposed “liberty” in the “land of the free”.
    In another 4 years, a Democrat “outsider” will run on a platform to make an end to corruption and to make things better for everybody, especially the poor. Of course that Democrat president will also continue the assault on the supposed “liberty”...

I think that Donald ‘doesn’t listens to anybody besides a select group that can arrange him winning.

If Biden would listen to Rand Paul, and would even understand (in part), he wouldn’t be able to explain Rand Paul’s points of view.
    I can’t imagine anybody voting for the old guy that sometimes (often) looks like a mumbling fool.

Donald Trump lies a lot, contradicts himself all the time, but at least he makes a convincing impression.
    Donald Trump is the favourite to win (not withstanding polls that are garbage anyway).

Trump has all his cognition.
    Biden is demented.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter
    Donald Trump lies a lot, contradicts himself all the time, but at least he makes a convincing impression.
    Donald Trump is the favourite to win (not withstanding polls that are garbage anyway).
    So you concede to the argument that although Trump is a lying contradiction he is better than the lying, grand larcenist,demented fool who is Biden.

So you concede to the argument that although Trump is a lying contradiction he is better than the lying, grand larcenist,demented fool who is Biden.
    No, I think both are unfit.

Maybe the only reason I can think of to favour "creepy" Joe Biden, is that the "deep state" supports Donald Trump...
    This is the main reason that Donald is the favourite, if Biden would get the kind of free publicity Donald gets from our wonderful media, Joe Biden would win!