Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bernie Sanders to announce proposal promising jobs to all Americans

A much better idea would be to just give everyone $15/hr just for being an American.

We deserve it.

#UBI #2020
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We don't know what it's going to cost but $#@! it, let's propose it anyway. (and they say that free market proposals are simplistic).

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    A much better idea would be to just give everyone $15/hr just for being an American.

We deserve it.

#UBI #2020
    This is what I think about Texas. Never have been so many been so proud about so little...and wtf is up with all the tollways in Dallas and Houston named after war criminals?

Quote Originally Posted by Vieux Canard View Post
    This is what I think about Texas. Never have been so many been so proud about so little...and wtf is up with all the tollways in Dallas and Houston named after war criminals?
    Perception of history making bad guys look like the good guys to the unawakened sheeple. You'll NEVER see an Edward Snowden Memorial Highway, EVER.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Name a few of them..
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    And when they come out with UBI they will require recipients to join the junior G-Men reserve force.

It is all part of the plan.

2020 Presidential Candidate Yang already planning on it.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/finance/ma...nth/ar-AAvLSi7

"The most direct and concrete way for the government to improve your life is to send you a check for $1,000 every month and let you spend it in whatever manner will benefit you the most," Yang writes on his campaign website.

Under Yang's plan, the UBI payment would be funded by a "new tax on the companies that are benefiting most from automation," he says in a video on his campaign's website.

That tax, he explains, would be a value-added tax (VAT) of 10 percent on goods and services a company produces. (Europe already has a VAT, with rates ranging from 17 percent in Luxembourg to 27 percent in Hungary as of Jan.1, 2018, according to the European Commission.)

The idea of a VAT will become ever more important, according to Yang's campaign, "because you cannot collect income tax from robots or software."

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

This is why Trump won. Trump's base doesn't want living wages to work at Wal-Mart or in bureaucratic drudgery after acquiring 100s of thousands in student loan debt; they want to build cars, jets, houses, etc. This isn't just a slogan. I have family members and friends in their 40s - 70s who have been union democrats all their lives and for the first time voted for a Republican in Trump. When having to choose between Hillary's promise of a living wage and Trump's promise of bringing back jobs, the formerly honorable blue collar democrat, suddenly became the uneducated racist redneck.

I am not a Trump fan, but Bernie is disconnected from the reality of why Trump won. Bernie offering living wages in Federal bureaucracies that seek to regulate the remaining decent jobs out of existence is not a winning idea among the old school democrats. Although this message may resonate with the millennial generation who never saw a reality where only one parent needed to work, or have access to jobs that actually creates something.

Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Name a few of them..
    George W. Bush turnpike. Lyndon B. Johnson freeway...

...And in other breaking news, leprechauns do exist; hobbits behold magical powers, unicorns are really real, really, and they also spew rainbow Skittle infused clouds from their mouths, lay cotton candy roadways, and deuce gold nuggets the leprechauns collect and deliver right to your front door; Trix actually are for kids; and democracy is like crack, just only better.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

George W. Bush turnpike. Lyndon B. Johnson freeway...
    Yea that’s pretty f’ed up
    No - No - No - No

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    When having to choose between Hillary's promise of a living wage and Trump's promise of bringing back jobs, the formerly honorable blue collar democrat, suddenly became the uneducated racist redneck.
    Looking down your nose and mocking the blue collar working man as an uneducated racist rednecks is another big reason why Hillary lost and rightfully so.

Truth.

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Looking down your nose and mocking the blue collar working man as an uneducated racist rednecks is another big reason why Hillary lost and rightfully so.
    The blue collar worker was the bread and butter of the DNC. Now? One of my uncle's who never voted Republican voted for Trump. He said something to the effect of:" for years all Democrats talked about was jobs, now it's all about what bathroom 50+ genders use." He's never seen a transgender outside of the Jerry Springer show. The DNC has totally lost touch with reality in the eyes of it's pre2010 base.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Can this guy just fade into obscurity already?
    Just as soon as the individual comes to believe that the world owes them nothing.
    Guess what? hehe
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Tariffs designed to protect against economic warfare by foreign countries have nothing to do with communism at home.
    When I start getting loopy and inconsistent, I take a NAP.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    ...And in other breaking news, leprechauns do exist; hobbits behold magical powers, unicorns are really real, really, and they also spew rainbow Skittle infused clouds from their mouths, lay cotton candy roadways, and deuce gold nuggets the leprechauns collect and deliver right to your front door; Trix actually are for kids; and democracy is like crack, just only better.
    Bernie Sanders is going to cure all of your ills!

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12