Thread: Lunatic Hunting Club Busted in the Northwest

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Lunatic Hunting Club Busted in the Northwest

This is why I have very little regard for fellow humans. Evil, sinister, indifferent. Choose what adjective you will.

I'm also coming around to the notion that a mass extinction event may not be a bad thing. It appears that the worst impulses of mankind are being amplified on a daily basis.

Furthermore, this tale lays out the exact reason why we need the 2nd amendment more than ever. To protect ourselves from the broken and demented.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/...d-12921513.php
    Last edited by AuH20; 05-17-2018 at 08:42 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wait until those dipshits see how deep they are in for all that wasted meat . Might as well spend anything they have on a lawyer because they will be penniless for the remainder of life now .
    Do something Danke

The comments on that article are as ironic as they are hilarious!
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

dang,, I thought they were hunting lunatics,, and I have so many questions.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    I'm also coming around to the notion that a mass extinction event may not be a bad thing. It appears that the worst impulses of mankind are being amplified on a daily basis.
    It's physics, everything is.

Have no fear however, mass extinction is coming, we just don't know when. I know this because, we can not keep growing our population forever. In my opinion most problems that humanity is experiencing are caused by overpopulation. When I see people advocate for vegetarianism so we have more food to feed people instead of cattle, I appreciate their intent but it's foolish. Okay, everybody becomes vegetarian, we have more food, we keep procreating, then what ? What is the next limit, where there simply is no space anymore ? Will the world become one large city with a 100 billion people ? Probably not, mass extinction will kick in before that happens, it will come in the form of; war, disease and natural disasters. You can try to deny it but it won't change the fact I'm right. .

It could start tomorrow, or maybe it will take a century. That I do not know.
    "I am a bird"

Oregon:
    Unlawfully kill a giant sturgeon? That’ll be $5,000. A cougar or black bear? $7,500. An elk with at least six points on its antlers? $15,000.

A mountain goat with mature horns or a moose with antlers? $50,000.
    hxxp://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/04/oregon_poachers_face_new_penal.html
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    dang,, I thought they were hunting lunatics,, and I have so many questions.
    Me, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I guessing these cretins get a dopamine high from killing defenseless creatures?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guessing these cretins get a dopamine high from killing defenseless creatures?
    Yeah - just like every other predatory animal on the planet.

And those creatures have defenses; it's just that their defenses are no match for a bullet traveling 2,500 feet per second. I mean, I have no desire to waste my time without taking full advantage of the kill, but I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about these actions.

Once again, the real problem here is the tragedy of the commons. Those guys wouldn't be doing that if these animals were theirs and living on their own property.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Those guys wouldn't be doing that if these animals were theirs and living on their own property.
    They do.. They have.

Trophy taking is ancient. But I hate to see waste.. It could be given away if not needed..

But Government prevents that.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    They do.. They have.

Trophy taking is ancient. But I hate to see waste.. It could be given away if not needed..

But Government prevents that.
    Ya, that's a good point. These guys don't like venison, but a lot of people do. They really like hunting, a lot of people don't. Seems like a good market opportunity.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Oregon:

hxxp://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2017/04/oregon_poachers_face_new_penal.html
    Ya these guys probably have no clue of the lists of hundreds of thousands of dollars that are being put together now to be used against them forever .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yeah - just like every other predatory animal on the planet.

And those creatures have defenses; it's just that their defenses are no match for a bullet traveling 2,500 feet per second. I mean, I have no desire to waste my time without taking full advantage of the kill, but I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about these actions.

Once again, the real problem here is the tragedy of the commons. Those guys wouldn't be doing that if these animals were theirs and living on their own property.
    What Capt. said.