Thread: More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

More than half of arrested anti-Trump protesters didn't vote in Oregon

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/more-t...vote/351964445

More than half of the anti-Trump protesters arrested in Portland didn’t vote in Oregon, according to state election records.

At least sixty-nine demonstrators either didn’t turn in a ballot or weren’t registered to vote in the state.

KGW compiled a list of the 112 people arrested by the Portland Police Bureau during recent protests. Those names and ages, provided by police, were then compared to state voter logs by Multnomah County Elections officials.

Records show 34 of the protesters arrested didn’t return a ballot for the November 8 election. Thirty-five of the demonstrators taken into custody weren’t registered to vote in Oregon.

Twenty-five protesters who were arrested did vote.

KGW is still working to verify voting records for the remaining 17 protesters who were arrested.

This article originally stated that 35 people were registered to vote and did not. One woman who was arrested told KGW she recently moved to Washington and did vote in Washington. She was also registered to vote in Oregon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was more shocked when I found out Liberace was gay.

xxxxx
    Last edited by Voluntarist; 07-25-2018 at 07:22 PM.
    You have the right to remain silent. Anything you post to the internet can and will be used to humiliate you.

So were some of these people Bernie Sanders supporters? Portland also has a leftists anarchist scene.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    I was more shocked when I found out Liberace was gay.
    thanks for the retaliatory neg @Mordan

thanks for the retaliatory neg @Mordan
    @Pizzo maybe stop neg repping people you disagree with.

When I come here, I feel like I am fighting the establishment all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mordan View Post

You got negged not because of a political opinion you had, but for calling those on this forum who disagree with nonstop shilling "purists" and "establishment". There's a difference.

Lolol

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You got negged not because of a political opinion you had, but for calling those on this forum who disagree with nonstop shilling "purists" and "establishment". There's a difference.
    can't you argue in a civil matter? It is like when i first came back. I got insulted for supporting Trump. The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Lolol
    you remind me of those Liberals laughing Trump would never win.

you remind me of those Liberals laughing Trump would never win.
    You're goofy as a bed bug so it's not something I'm particularly worried about.

can't you argue in a civil matter? It is like when i first came back. I got insulted for supporting Trump. The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.
    Sent you a PM, we've derailed enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Voluntarist View Post
    Just curious - were all the people who came out in support of Clive Bundy from Nevada?
    There are protests in almost every state, most of the hardcore protesters and Hillary supporters are urban, they can find a protest in their area. Cliven of course drew people from all over, completely different.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

You're goofy as a bed bug so it's not something I'm particularly worried about.
    The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.

The fake libertarians here love to assert their authority with insults and neg reps when members come here posting stuff that deviate the established hard line.
    Oh. Ok. I'll defer to the real libertarians like you then.

Which is...????
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh. Ok. I'll defer to the real libertarians like you then.
    I am a libertarian no more.

EDIT: being in a box sucks, especially when I got insulted, banned, post closed by Libertarians for supporting Trump in the Presidential 2016 Forum.
    Last edited by Mordan; 11-15-2016 at 01:12 PM.

Around here , most of 'em were brought in from the leftist state next door. Those will get moved to the back of the line to see a Judge. If they ever get out of here I doubt they will be back.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Around here , most of 'em were brought in from the leftist state next door. Those will get moved to the back of the line to see a Judge. If they ever get out of here I doubt they will be back.
    when I first read this article an hour before posting it stated that they had not voted at all
    been scrubbed

plus rep.

Uhh..... says the guy that -neg repped me for saying that any plans for stopping "bullying" on the Internet would equal less Internet freedom. You weren't even part of that conversation.
    There is no spoon.

I'm fixing to organize a protest against the left-wing, special snowflake hippies in this forum that don't want to make America Great Again.

Take a bath and get a job, hippies.

are you intentionally dense or just stupid? Nobody is giving you $#@! for supporting trump. Look at dannno- he openly supported trump as well but he isn't catching the same flak you are. People here don't like you because of your constant calling people who did not care to vote trump purists or blue pill cucks.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post

Take a bath and get a job, hippies.
    Make america small again.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Problem is that it wouldnt matter if they voted since most of these protests take place in blue states.