Thread: Holy Crap. Coronavirus was an Inside Job...Newsweek

Holy Crap. Coronavirus was an Inside Job...Newsweek

Dr. Fauci playing dumb about the "rebound" and "second wave" outbreaks he knows are guaranteed to happen, because that's what a virus does when you have blocked the herd from widespread immunity. Mainstream Newsweek of magazines steps up and blows wide open the Deep State behind this attempted overthrow of the Constitution. Right to peace assembly, free speech (Youtube and Facebook censoring health and lockdown dissidents.) NEWSWEEK!

Fauci not only pushed for this NIH funding to the Chinese Wuhan lab, he knew damn well the research was shut down in the US for being too dangerous.

BOOM! Newsweek: Coronavirus was an inside job! "DR. FAUCI BACKED CONTROVERSIAL WUHAN LAB WITH MILLIONS OF U.S. DOLLARS FOR RISKY CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH" https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741 #CoronavirusInsideJob #COVID__19 #HerdImmunity
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 09-13-2020 at 06:01 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How nice.

However, the “investigative reporters”, as long as it took to find this old information out, did not inform the public about his association with Gates and biotech companies, who plans to implement track/trace utilizing biometrics.

As it stands for the reader of the article, this flu strain is “dangerous”, and a vaccine will be necessary more now than ever.

It is the age-old trick of releasing information in fragments and at specified periods of time.

This is not going away anytime soon. Not the virus - the implementation of tracking apparatus. It is the end-goal.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I'm reading anything from Newsweek.

There is no virus.

IMO, China colluded with Gates and other globalists to fake an outbreak to bring in the Chicom system globally. This allowed the Chinese to murder mass numbers of dissidents and worthless eaters and end the revolution brewing in Hong Kong. It's also got Trump and others in an uproar about China hiding an outbreak when what they actually did was fake one. Because most people, including even medical professionals, will never investigate the "proof" of said virus, they'll never know it's fake so the whole world is submitting to tyranny out of fear of something that doesn't exist. It's kind of like the Gulf of Tonkin attack times a gazillion and was brilliantly executed.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I'm reading anything from Newsweek.

There is no virus.

IMO, China colluded with Gates and other globalists to fake an outbreak to bring in the Chicom system globally. This allowed the Chinese to murder mass numbers of dissidents and worthless eaters and end the revolution brewing in Hong Kong. It's also got Trump and others in an uproar about China hiding an outbreak when what they actually did was fake one. Because most people, including even medical professionals, will never investigate the "proof" of said virus, they'll never know it's fake so the whole world is submitting to tyranny out of fear of something that doesn't exist. It's kind of like the Gulf of Tonkin attack times a gazillion and was brilliantly executed.
    Wait, you think the virus doesn't exist at all? Wow

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes, that's correct and it based upon information from MDs posted on this forum. The alleged virus is an exosome which is present under myriad conditions from having an injury to a cold. To identify a virus it has to be isolated and photographed under an electron scanning microscope. That's never happened. Only photos of an exosome have been presented as "proof" of the alleged COVID 19 virus.

I'm not saying people haven't gotten sick. It's been flu season and the flu takes out a lot of people every year. The same demographic has died from "COVID 19". Public health has pressured doctors, hospitals and coroners to put down COVID 19 as COD when it's not true. There is also financial incentive to do so as every COVID patient gets 13K from the feds and 39K if they're put on a ventilator/intubaded which is nearly certain death. So, people have been murdered, as well.
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

https://emcrit.org/ibcc/COVID19/

On this emergency medicine site, scroll where it says Biology > Basics and where it says

COVID-19 is mutating, which may complicate matters even further. Virulence and transmission will shift over times, in ways which we cannot predict. Some evidence suggests that there are roughly two different groups of COVID-19. This might help explain why initial reports from Wuhan described a higher mortality than some more recent case series (Tang et al. 2020; Xu et al 2020).

�� Image showing evolution of COVID-19 here.

is a pdf which says, at the top, "there is actually no such thing as COVID 19...":

https://i0.wp.com/emcrit.org/wp-cont...6%2C1218&ssl=1
    @69360

-GLP poster

There will be no "herd immunity" with this virus, just like there's no such thing with the common cold. There are just too many different strains, and more are coming about all the time. In one small town in Iceland, scientists found 40 different mutations in less than 9,768 people studied, and that was over a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    There will be no "herd immunity" with this virus, just like there's no such thing with the common cold. There are just too many different strains, and more are coming about all the time. In one small town in Iceland, scientists found 40 different mutations in less than 9,768 people studied, and that was over a month ago.
    I agree. People have, are, and will continue to get sick no matter what. Just like forever. That’s just the way it is.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slave Mentality View Post
    I agree. People have, are, and will continue to get sick no matter what. Just like forever. That’s just the way it is.
    And people will have their immunity and it will learn to fight such things that's a fact.Whatever or not this thing was from a lab or not i wouldn't be surprise. I wouldn't be surprise if Fauci had a money hand along with his prediction three years ago. And newsweek saying this could be a inside job? very interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Herd immunity is approximated when enough people have developed antibodies to one or more of the strains of virus which strengthens and prepares the immune response for the next strain. Slums in India have a surprisingly low death rate because they are used to living in $#@! and already have quite remarkable immune systems, capable of fighting off what will kill an American tourist.

But none of that is the point. The point is there is now strong evidence this is a bioweapon deployed by China and S elites to make the US into China. Total dictatorial powers, indefinitely. Why did China shut down internal travel from Wuhan but not international flights from Wuhan?
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-02-2020 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Herd immunity is approximated when enough people have developed antibodies to one or more of the strains of virus which strengthens and prepares the immune response for the next strain. Slums in India have a surprisingly low death rate because they are used to living in $#@! and already have quite remarkable immune systems, capable of fighting off what will kill an American tourist.

But none of that is the point. The point is there is now strong evidence this is a bioweapon deployed by China and S elites to make the US into China. Total dictatorial powers, indefinitely. Why did China shut down internal travel from Wuhan but not international flights from Wuhan?
    I am honestly at this point getting a bit tired of these conspiracy theories that the virus is a bioweapon deployed by China. For everyone sake lets just hope this thing goes away on its own. I am not prone to conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    I am honestly at this point getting a bit tired of these conspiracy theories that the virus is a bioweapon deployed by China. For everyone sake lets just hope this thing goes away on its own. I am not prone to conspiracy theories.
    Sure you getting "a bit tired" of something makes it all go away.

Turns out I was right.
    The coronavirus is a hoax!

Did Trump , informed by top intel, really shutdown US economy to launch a war against a 'hoax'?

Is Newsweek trying to erase political credit for Trump (after Trump's bold leadership policies saved 'millions' of lives) and cause Trump defeat in 2020?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yx_CWNjrMMk

$2 Trillion Debt Spending

Trump joins Hillary Clinton in support of #FamiliesFirst Call

What would Newsweek, historically a neoconish outlet, gain from Trump election defeat?
    Two and two don't add up.

Related

"The Coronavirus Is the Worst Intelligence Failure in U.S. History
    It’s more glaring than Pearl Harbor and 9/11—and it’s all the fault of Donald Trump’s leadership."
    March 25, 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Turns out I was right.
    The coronavirus is a hoax!
    Anybody with half a brain can figure out this planned out and coordinated.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Anybody with half a brain can figure out this planned out and coordinated.
    The media messaging alone was far too coordinated for this to be a random natural occurrence. Talking points "staying inside saves lives." How convenient for shredding First Amendment peaceable assembly. Now rash of media articles on "the new normal." Soul killing isolation from your fellow man, people you might unite in revolution with. All so transparent to any thinking person.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sure you getting "a bit tired" of something makes it all go away.
    You understand what a bio weapon is right? when i said lets just hope this thing goes away on its own. I was referring it to the Spanish flu it took at least two years for things to return to normal.

You understand what a bio weapon is right? when i said lets just hope this thing goes away on its own. I was referring it to the Spanish flu it took at least two years for things to return to normal.
    Nope. This is obviously only phase one of a currency reset, depopulation, and biochipping program. Anyone who can't see that is an idiot. Even with Spanish flu they did not methodically crash the economy. Next food shortages, social chaos, and mandatory biochips.

Nope. This is obviously only phase one of a currency reset, depopulation, and biochipping program. Anyone who can't see that is an idiot. Even with Spanish flu they did not methodically crash the economy. Next food shortages, social chaos, and mandatory biochips.
    We shall see about that part of mandatory biochips seems a bit to far now though. Not saying it might happen but i disagree its going to happen. Even i dont like Bill Gates i just dont see this whole thing with mandatory biochips happening anytime soon.

This Covid 19 just vanish like what happened with the Spanish flu.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This is why libertarianism is always dead on arrival!

We shall see about that part of mandatory biochips seems a bit to far now though. Not saying it might happen but i disagree its going to happen. Even i dont like Bill Gates i just dont see this whole thing with mandatory biochips happening anytime soon.

This Covid 19 just vanish like what happened with the Spanish flu.
    A bit far? People are attacking people without a mask from fear, they will be demanding mandatory biochip vaccine records. The plan so far has been brilliantly executed.

http://www.yuvaengineers.com/bio-chi...lakshmi-sudha/

Bio Chips – G.V. MOUNIKA & K. LAKSHMI SUDHA
    April 29, 2010 Yuva Engineers Computer Science Engineering 0

Technical Paper Title: Bio Chips

Authors: M. SAI KRISHNA & B.VENKATESH BABU, 1st BTech, CSE

College: Prakasam Engineering College, Kandukur

1.ABSTRACT

“A single electronic card may replace everything in your wallet including. . .
    . . . your cash
    . . . your credit cards
    . . . your ATM card
    . . . your ID cards
    . . . your insurance
    . . . and your life
    FUTURE One card, or one chip, with your life on it.”

A bit far? People are attacking people without a mask from fear, they will be demanding mandatory biochip vaccine records. The plan so far has been brilliantly executed.

http://www.yuvaengineers.com/bio-chi...lakshmi-sudha/
    That chip is a gift to hackers everywhere especially if you drive or have a self driven automated vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by susano
    It's kind of like the Gulf of Tonkin attack times a gazillion and was brilliantly executed.
    I would not call it brilliant. If this is true it is evil no shine no light.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I would not call it brilliant. If this is true it is evil no shine no light.
    Well, evil brilliant like evil genius. The whole damn world is carrying on like it's real and is implementing the Chicom system so, in that regard, it's got to be the most well executed psyop of all time.

-GLP poster

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are Bill Barr and the Republicans in congress some kind of cucks? We have Fauci by the balls.

Fauci not only pushed for this NIH funding to the Chinese Wuhan lab, he knew damn well the research was shut down in the US for being too dangerous.

At this point you'd have to be a complete retard to not see that this whole thing was a hoax.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge