Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: BREAKING: US Launches Tomahawks Into Syria

I wonder what Russia's response to Ukraine will be after this?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    You're all just falling for msm and Soros propaganda. No evidence that we actually bombed them/sarcasm

personally, i don't think there is any life east of the mississippi.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    meh...only cost us 15 million for the missiles...
    Before I thought maybe you are retarded, now I know you are trolling. Phew!!

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    meh...only cost us 15 million for the missiles...
    They are over a million each, so more like 100 million. I wish American lives were worth that much to our government.

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzo View Post
    It's an act of war, and would be viewed as such if some foreign nation launched 60 missiles on our soul. It's now out of the US's hands how far this will escalate.
    "Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please" - Machiavelli

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Wait, did you forget the sarc tag?

Just had to unconstitutionally bomb a sovereign nation??!?!
    Aren't we used to it by now?

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am done with Trump. At least no more excuses for him. W.e is good I will support. W.e is bad no benefit of the doubt. He messed up. Here is to hoping other nations have smarter leaders.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.e4163b9b68bd

The operation, which the Trump administration authorized in retaliation for a chemical attack killing scores of civilians this week, dramatically expands U.S. military involvement in Syria and exposes the United States to heightened risk of direct confrontation with Russia and Iran, both backing Assad in his attempt to crush his opposition.

President Trump said the strike was in the “vital national security interest” of the United States and called on “all civilized nations to join us in seeking to end the slaughter and bloodshed in Syria. And also to end terrorism of all kinds and all types.”

“We ask for God’s wisdom as we face the challenge of our very troubled world,” he continued. “We pray for the lives of the wounded and for the souls of those who have passed and we hope that as long as America stands for justice then peace and harmony will in the end prevail.”

The missiles were launched from two Navy destroyers — the USS Ross and USS Porter — in the eastern Mediterranean. They struck an airbase called Shayrat in Homs province, which is the site from which the planes that conducted the chemical attack in Idlib are believed to have originated. The targets included the runway as well as aircraft, hangars and fuel.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    They will do the right thing, you can bet.
    It worked in 2013. Obama backed off because the public outcry was so great that Congress was afraid to support it.

It's possible from time to time to pressure the weasels into doing the right thing in spite of themselves.

It's certainly worth an attempt.

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    "Wars begin when you will, but they do not end when you please" - Machiavelli
    You must spread some reputation around...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    They need to court-martial any military person that followed that unlawful order.
    Can we also do that for Korea, Vietnam, the Balkans, Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen, Panama, and Libya?

Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    They are over a million each, so more like 100 million. I wish American lives were worth that much to our government.
    you could be right. I did a quick search on the cost and i saw 250 thousand each....needs updating apparently.

Better a wall and war, than war and no wall.
    Wall? What wall?

It's not like Hillary wouldn't have done this.
    So ... it's gone from "Hillary would be much worse" to "Hillary wouldn't have been much better " ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Jan2017

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    here's a live feed of some reporting.

Guy newscaster just on just stated the first images of missile strikes/damage coming in . . .

"One of the biggest military airfields in the Assad "regime"
    Last edited by Jan2017; 04-06-2017 at 08:22 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What an awful mistake. I do not get this itch to run the world.

All these Republicans want to be like Reagan. The problem is Reagan never attacked anyone who didn't attack us or who wasn't a direct national security threat. It is hard to imagine a more brain dead intervention than this.

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by asurfaholic View Post
    Here's our glorious leader- and the republicans will cheer and the trump supporters will dance and the democrats will act like the president just ate a live kitten on live tv.

Not even, Hillary Clinton and the leftists say this is what he shoudl be doing. (Hillary tweeted he needs to strike assad's airfields).

Congress needs to convene now.

It worked in 2013. Obama backed off because the public outcry was so great that Congress was afraid to support it.

It's possible from time to time to pressure the weasels into doing the right thing in spite of themselves.

Why must the citizenry fight so hard for the congress to simply do the right thing? Congress should be entrusted to do the right thing. People have other stuff to worry about.

So basically this was just a show of force, and Trump isn't going to do anything else.

Americans will do the right thing after trying everything else first.

-some guy

Don't let others get you down. Not naysayers, not pretenders, not appeasers, not opportunists; none of em.

What others do pales beside what YOU do.

Press on! - The r3VOLution continues...

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."

~ C.Coolidge

Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    I am done with Trump. At least no more excuses for him. W.e is good I will support. W.e is bad no benefit of the doubt. He messed up. Here is to hoping other nations have smarter leaders.
    Doen with Trump. Done with America. There is no hope for America now.

Trump supporters please chime in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Wall? What wall?

So ... it's gone from "Hillary would be much worse" to "Hillary wouldn't have been much better " ...
    Is there any doubt that if Hillary were President we would have boots on the ground until there is regime change? Trump didn't say anything about regime change, he said we need to stop the bloodshed. It sounds like he does not want to escalate this.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not true. Russia doesn't want war, and Syria is impotent. So long as Trump switches to diplomatic measures, escalation is off the table for now.

Funny with the 100th anniversary of WW1

The luciferians love their anniversaries....

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    What an awful mistake. I do not get this itch to run the world.

All these Republicans want to be like Reagan. The problem is Reagan never attacked anyone who didn't attack us or who wasn't a direct national security threat. It is hard to imagine a more brain dead intervention than this.
    Didn't Ronald Reagan invade Grenada? and there were not a threat to the US.

Quote Originally Posted by anaconda View Post
    Why must the citizenry fight so hard for the congress to simply do the right thing? Congress should be entrusted to do the right thing. People have other stuff to worry about.
    They're counting on that.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    LOL 2 days ago weren't you calling him the peace president? So happy that he wouldn't be moving us towards war with Russia?

Communist news network reporting that there were Russians at the base that was bombed, but Russia was notified ahead of time. Lovely.

I would love to personally beat the living $#@! out of each one of you RPF trump supporters, but must of you $#@!ing idiots are too scared to even show your face in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Wait, did you forget the sarc tag?

Just had to unconstitutionally bomb a sovereign nation??!?!
    just discussing the motive

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast