Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Anyone here a Freemason?

My Last Name is Mason, but Im certainly NOT Free!
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pericles View Post
    Scottish Rite is different - no ritual you have to memorize, so don't let that discourage you from doing it if you want "additional light".
    That's interesting. I have plenty to keep me busy now in blue lodge, but look forward to 'further light in masonry' :. SMIB lol
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Also the Freemason facebook page is a great source. Hundreds of thousands like the page, they post great stuff and are doing a great job of keeping the craft relevant in a digital age.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

This about sums it up:

- Diogenes of Sinope

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anyone here a Freemason?
    Look! If I'm going to build you a stone wall or a fireplace, you can bet that you'll be charged for it.
    Cheap a$$ mofo... Everybody wants something for free these days, I tell ya.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    Look! If I'm going to build you a stone wall or a fireplace, you can bet that you'll be charged for it.
    Cheap a$$ mofo... Everybody wants something for free these days, I tell ya.
    Haha...

I would actually love to learn real masonry... the history of the art of engineering is fascinating.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    This about sums it up:

George Bush probably doesn't wash any dishes when he is busy sacrificing babies with his other occult weirdo buddies (Mason and otherwise).

The vast majority of Masons may find themselves doing things like that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    George Bush probably doesn't wash any dishes when he is busy sacrificing babies with his other occult weirdo buddies (Mason and otherwise).

The vast majority of Masons may find themselves doing things like that though.
    I think you might be confusing Freemasons with Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc.

- Diogenes of Sinope

I mean get over yourself man, no one is accusing you of hanging out with George Bush and David Rockefeller.

Some people (like me) may accuse you of being a naive, run of the mill, PR component of something that is very evil at its core, but that's about it...

I think you might be confusing Freemasons with Skull and Bones, Bohemian Grove, etc.
    Those are what you would call "paramasonic" organizations that are interwoven with the actual leadership of your goofy little apron club.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Freemasonry is evil and anti-Christian.
    I agree because to my understanding it promotes relativism. I don't know about the more blatant conspiracy stuff, though.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

lol You guys are funny... "get over yourself" Really? Am I being arrogant or something? no.... you are being small minded and juvenile.

- Diogenes of Sinope

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    lol You guys are funny... "get over yourself" Really? Am I being arrogant or something? no.... you are being small minded and juvenile.
    Whatever man, you're the one who joined some gay little decoder ring club just so you can be super best friends with a bunch of dudes in aprons.

Why don't you go do something productive like become a Jehova's witness or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Whatever man, you're the one who joined some gay little decoder ring club just so you can be super best friends with a bunch of dudes in aprons.

Why don't you go do something productive like become a Jehova's witness or something.
    Ha! Wow you've got quite a chip on your shoulder... Feel sorry for you, man. Like I said, I'm not Christian so Jehova's Witness would be a 'no'. lol

What should you care if I choose to belong to a group that promotes tolerance of all religions and faiths? Can a Christian not work with a Muslim toward the betterment of mankind?

- Diogenes of Sinope

I am a proud member of the Illuminati.

That freemasonry is an offshoit of operative masonry is no secret. It was originally a guild of stone masons dating all the way back to the building of king solomons temple in jerusalem. Only fairly recently starting about 1300ad in england did people not part of the stone and brick working trades show an interest in the organisation. And joining as free of stonework accepted members. There is some evidence, but it is spurious, that upon the dissolution of the Knights Templar and persecution of them by the catholic church did the knights seek refuge in the stone masons guild as a link to the same Temple they were famous for excavating. I am a mason. The information I just shared is available to anyone interested in doing some real historic study. Stay off infowars.

The only masons that you can trust are the ones that work with brick, stone, and mortar.

All others, be suspicious.

That being said, my father and grandfather were freemasons.

They were ok.

My grandfather was a grand wizard, I think.

I am not eligible for membership because of my core beliefs and principles.

I take pride in that.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-14-2017 at 08:39 AM.

There is no Grand Wizard in Freemasonry.

That's Ku Klux Klan.

I'll get a full list of masonic titles next time I go to the lodge. There's a plaque on the wall that details all the titles up to the top.

It's really not illuminati. It's just guild that became a fraternity. The principle taught are actually very libertarian in nature. All men are equal, kings and peasants meet on the level. treat others with respect and acknowledge that all men have rights. Voluntary interaction in all things business and personal.

It's no mistake that more than half the founders were freemasons.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    The only masons that you can trust are the ones that work with brick, stone, and mortar.

All others, be suspicious.

That being said, my father and grandfather were freemasons.

They were ok.

My grandfather was a grand wizard, I think.

I am not eligible for membership because of my core beliefs and principles.

I take pride in that.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post

That's Ku Klux Klan.

I'll get a full list of masonic titles next time I go to the lodge. There's a plaque on the wall that details all the titles up to the top.

It's really not illuminati. It's just guild that became a fraternity. The principle taught are actually very libertarian in nature. All men are equal, kings and peasants meet on the level. treat others with respect and acknowledge that all men have rights. Voluntary interaction in all things business and personal.

From what I understand the Shriner's are an appendage of The FreeMasons. I hardly see anything nefarious in an organization that has one of the best charities that I know of and support.... Shriners Hospitals for Children

https://www.charitynavigator.org/ind...ary&orgid=6493

So people can bitch and moan and deride a fraternal organization all they want. At least they are out there making the world a better place. Voluntarily.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 03-14-2017 at 09:27 AM.

That's Ku Klux Klan.

Famous "non" freemason.

I'm sure that he is "not" a freemason either.

Some good boys who wouldn't be members of a secret society and wouldn't have anything to do with the Klan.

I threw this one in here just for fun.
    Last edited by sparebulb; 03-14-2017 at 09:51 AM.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Masonry accepts men of all faiths. Mormons, Satanists, Hindus, Shintos, Taoists, Buddhists, Pagans, Catholics, Protestants, Sufis, Sikhs, Sunnis, Shiites, Jedis, Agnostics, etc. None of those faiths speaks for the organization. A member must only believe in a higher power. ANY higher power, and must seek to improve himself through dedication to his trade, and honest and charitable dealing toward his fellow man.

In fact, it is forbidden to discuss denominational religion or partisan politics in the lodge as being divisive, and contrary to the goal of promoting brotherly love.
    Last edited by Icymudpuppy; 03-14-2017 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Typo

Masonry accepts men of all faiths. Mormons, Satanists, Hindus, Shintos, Taoists, Buddhists, Pagans, Catholics, Protestants, Sufis, Sikhs, Sunnis, Shiites, Jedis, Agnostics, etc. None of those faiths speaks for the organization. A member must only believe in a higher power. ANY higher power, and must seek to improve himself through dedication to his trade, and honest and charitable dealing toward his fellow man.

In fact, it is forbidden to discuss denominational religion or partisan politics in the lodge as being divisive, and contrary to the goal of promoting brotherly love.
    Someday, all will be revealed.

And everyone will have to account for their deeds.

And the deeds of their associations.

I agree. When I meet my maker, I can explain the horrors of volunteering for community pancake breakfasts, delivering meals and friendship to the elderly, and the like. I'm sure god will be sorely disappointed that I did not jump through the hoops of your particular flavor of organized religion.

- Diogenes of Sinope

I hope they get all that they deserve.

I am not a fan of secrets nor secret societies by association. Not a fan of dishonesty.

OK.
    I tend to speak my mind. and that won't work.
    I am not a fan of Nimrod.. or his legacy.

His beast is still around.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That is one thing I love dearly about the lodge. Our WM has very low tolerance for discussing politics and religion and it is highly discouraged. It really does divide us.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Actually is is "Illuminati". By their own writings they are illuminated.

However,, it is a dark light.

They follow Nimrod,, and hold him in high regard.

Mostly harmless and often beneficial as a social club,, but nefarious behind the scene.

Just another religion.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Actually is is "Illuminati". By their own writings they are illuminated.

However,, it is a dark light.

They follow Nimrod,, and hold him in high regard.

Mostly harmless and often beneficial as a social club,, but nefarious behind the scene.

Just another religion.
    So what, explicitly, do you believe is "nefarious" about them. Nefarious meaning "wicked" and "criminal." Please offer proof. Not conjecture.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    So what, explicitly, do you believe is "nefarious" about them. Nefarious meaning "wicked" and "criminal." Please offer proof. Not conjecture.
    As noted..

Many men in positions of great power and influence that have shaped our world are such (Masons).

I present the world as evidence.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    As noted..

Many men in positions of great power and influence that have shaped our world are such (Masons).

I present the world as evidence.
    A few individuals versus the hundreds of thousands. Many wicked works have been done in the name of Christ by people in positions of great power. Does that negate and make nefarious those that truly know him?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast