Thread: Terrorists threaten Trump's son

Terrorists threaten Trump's son

This is going to make both Republicans and Dems rally around Trump despite their political difference:

Threatening letter, suspicious package sent to Donald Trump’s son

By Lindsey Bever March 18 at 2:25 PM

New York police are investigating a suspicious package that was sent to the apartment of Donald Trump's son, Eric, a law enforcement source said.
    Police were called by security personnel at Eric Trump's Manhattan apartment just after 7 p.m. Thursday, to investigate an envelope that contained a powdered substance, police confirmed to The Washington Post.
    Police said in a statement that the package was accompanied by a threatening note ​that is currently being examined​ by law enforcement. Citing an unnamed source, ABC News reported that ​the note "said something to the effect of: Either Donald Trump drops out of the race or next time this will be real."
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ld-trumps-son/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, I'm a cuckservative. No rallying from me.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    This is going to make both Republicans and Dems rally around Trump despite their political difference:

Every threat or violent outburst by protesters or extremists that are directed at Trump, the strong he seems to become. Anything that draws attention to him makes him stronger. If there was ever a way to have stopped him, it was back in the beginning when the media had the option to give him the Ron Paul treatment and just forgot that he exists.

I can't do any Trump rallying, don't have the right color bedsheets.

Did the package come from the Trump campaign headquarters?

Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Every threat or violent outburst by protesters or extremists that are directed at Trump, the strong he seems to become. Anything that draws attention to him makes him stronger. If there was ever a way to have stopped him, it was back in the beginning when the media had the option to give him the Ron Paul treatment and just forgot that he exists.
    You can't ignore American Idol if you're the media. You can however ignore Ron Paul.
    "The Patriarch"

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:30 AM.

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:29 AM.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Does Trump have a hotel in Columbia?

You would think, but I'd say it's been proven there is no crime too heinous so long it is against the Donald.

Quote Originally Posted by hankrichter12 View Post
    You would think, but I'd say it's been proven there is no crime too heinous so long it is against the Donald.
    Ya. Poor Donald. All he's ever done is try to be nice to everybody.
    "The Patriarch"

I'm a little surprised it took this long. Sounds like someone is very desperate.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Trump doesn't do stuff like that. don't you watch Alex Jones? (and yes, for those who are wondering, this is for laughs, it's Friday!)

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Ya. Poor Donald. All he's ever done is try to be nice to everybody.
    Gotta wonder what you think he has done that would make it OK for someone to kill his son?

Trump doesn't do stuff like that. don't you watch Alex Jones? (and yes, for those who are wondering, this is for laughs, it's Friday!)

I'm sorry man. I honestly can't take even 1 minute of Jones. I didn't feel like suicide tonight so shut it off at 10 sec. If you want to give me the TLDL version I'll take your word.

Gotta wonder what you think he has done that would make it OK for someone to kill his son?
    I don't see a serious threat. Smells more to me like Trump media play 101.

I'm sorry man. I honestly can't take even 1 minute of Jones. I didn't feel like suicide tonight so shut it off at 10 sec. If you want to give me the TLDL version I'll take your word.

I don't see a serious threat. Smells more to me like Trump media play 101.
    In a nutshell, Trump knows all about the NWO and all that, he's "on the team", and he watches Alex's show and Alex influences him, a "source he can't name" told him all this.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    You can't ignore American Idol if you're the media. You can however ignore Ron Paul.
    Point taken, but hypothetically speaking, if the media could have ignored American Idol, then American Idol would never have existed. This is one of the reasons why I think that something drastic will have to happen to the media before things get better, such as either a complete or near complete loss of influence. This would entail a change in American culture that may not be possible, namely ceasing in deifying the media and entertainment industry.

One thing that atheists tend to be right about is that America is not a Christian nation, most Americans worship their television sets and other MSM news mediums, it's a secularized cult unto itself and the majority of people here are hopelessly ensnared by it.

Last edited by Unknown.User; 03-19-2016 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown.User View Post
    Looks like we are part of a small group

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/05/03/bu...sion.html?_r=0
    Hopefully a continually growing group at that, though truth be told, I do own several televisions, I just don't have cable. I'm actually quite a video game hound and I do enjoy the occasional DVD/Blueray, be it something resembling decent cinema or just informative documentaries.

In a nutshell, Trump knows all about the NWO and all that, he's "on the team", and he watches Alex's show and Alex influences him, a "source he can't name" told him all this.
    Alex influences Trump. That right there is some funny $#@!. Thanks for the breakdown.

Trump isn't gonna let the terrorists win I know that much
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Point taken, but hypothetically speaking, if the media could have ignored American Idol, then American Idol would never have existed. This is one of the reasons why I think that something drastic will have to happen to the media before things get better, such as either a complete or near complete loss of influence. This would entail a change in American culture that may not be possible, namely ceasing in deifying the media and entertainment industry.

One thing that atheists tend to be right about is that America is not a Christian nation, most Americans worship their television sets and other MSM news mediums, it's a secularized cult unto itself and the majority of people here are hopelessly ensnared by it.
    My last hope is for a major solar EMP. I don't think it could do worst damage to myself than either Hillary, Bernie or Trump.

Hopefully a continually growing group at that, though truth be told, I do own several televisions, I just don't have cable. I'm actually quite a video game hound and I do enjoy the occasional DVD/Blueray, be it something resembling decent cinema or just informative documentaries.
    I have netfix for the woman and occasionally watch something there. But rarely. We also have a antenna so she can get her dose of daily propaganda on channel 13. (Fox, that's all we pull in of the major networks).
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Trump isn't gonna let the terrorists win I know that much
    Yes, Trump knows that we must give away our freedom before they can take it from us.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

No it won't. Democrats will mostly ignore and both parties will blame Trump for instigating this behavior
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by r3volution 3.0 View Post
    Yes, Trump knows that we must give away our freedom before they can take it from us.
    Freedom means having the freedom to give it away freely. Especially if it envolve's every body else.

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic