Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Rittenhouse trial & updates [Verdict: NOT GUILTY]

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    No matter what the verdict is, there's going to be riots no matter what.
    Will the right really riot though if Kyle is convicted?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Why? He had a Job.. Are you saying he should not have gone to work?

He did not go there to RIOT as the rioters did.

He was working there, and was invited to stay and Help.
    Because the car lot owners he was helping lied under oath and said they didn't ask for help. This isn't the country I grew up in anymore, forget helping strangers out. Only look out for yourself and your family now.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.

And just by coincidence, they're both armed and hostile
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

"He was short, not a threat to anyone..."

https://twitter.com/Suzy1776/status/1460304982620712966
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Will the right really riot though if Kyle is convicted?
    Considering we're at a point where we need to be ungovernable, yes the right should riot if convicted.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    And what exactly are your options once you're sitting in the cross-bar hotel?

There are only two;

Plead

Trial
    Third option is to have the trial without a jury and let the judge decide, which, in this case, may have been a missed opportunity.. tho I don't think the judge would have been too happy to have to take the heat, but that's because he doesn't realize that no matter what happens, jury or not, the media is going to rip him just for being fair.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Considering we're at a point where we need to be ungovernable, yes the right should riot if convicted.
    Riot? Whose businesses, whose dumpsters should the right burn? Whose neighborhoods should the right burn?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Riot? Whose businesses, whose dumpsters should the right burn? Whose neighborhoods should the right burn?
    The prison holding Rittenhouse would be my recommendation.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    That makes sense. When I think of rioting, I think of lefties who tear up stuff that isn't related to what they are mad at.

The DA's office?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The DA's office?
    Seems reasonable
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Give the DA and the cops the Roger Pion treatment.

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Kyle Rittenhouse trial day 12 live-stream - hosted by Rekieta Law, w/commentary by Rekieta Law, et al.:
    [see the first post in this thread for links to all trial videos]

Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Deliberations LIVE - Waiting for a Verdict
    The trial is over. The testimony has been taken, the arguments made, and jury instructions given. Today, the Jury will enter the deliberation room and work towards deciding the outcome of the case and the fate of Kyle Rittenhouse.
    I expect this to be a boring day, largely, and will be filling time with conversations with panelists, and a big backlog of chats from the last several shows. Hopefully, the jury will reach their decision today and we can be ready for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whA5p5qmJrc

Democrat Rep. Cori Bush: If Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted, White Supremacists ‘Can Shoot at Us’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-can-shoot-us/

PAUL BOIS 15 Nov 2021

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) believes that if 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted on the grounds of self-defense, white supremacists will be emboldened to shoot at Black Lives Matter protesters.

Repeating the lie that Michael Brown was “murdered” at the hands of a white police officer, Cori Bush falsely claimed on Monday that white supremacists in Ferguson, Missouri, would literally hide up in the hills and callously shoot at protesters.

“When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us,” she said. “They never faced consequences. If Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted, it tells them that even 7 years later they still can get away with it.”

https://twitter.com/CoriBush/status/...an-shoot-us%2F

Black Lives Matter activist Ohun Ashe backed up the congresswoman’s claim.

“This is FACTS! I vividly remember hiding under porches in Canfield as shots were fired at us. No one came to help us. We would come from under porches using cars as shields in between gun shots to make it out,” tweeted Ashe.

When further pressed for comment, a spokesperson for the Bush campaign said that white supremacists opened fire on the congresswoman while providing no specifics.

“While on the frontlines of the Ferguson Uprising, Congresswoman Bush and other activists were shot at by white supremacist vigilantes. The question we need to ask is why white supremacists feel empowered to open-carry rifles, incite violence, and put Black lives at risk across our country,” the spokesperson said.

Just one minor problem with Bush’s assertion: it never happened. According to Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall Jr., a black man, the department has no record of such an incident.

“Not that I’m aware of,” he told Webster County Citizen.

The only documented incident of the type described by Bush occurred in March 2015 when two police officers forming a security line outside the Ferguson police headquarters were shot, causing protesters to flee. Jeffrey Williams, a black man, was later arrested and convicted of the shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Democrat Rep. Cori Bush: If Kyle Rittenhouse Acquitted, White Supremacists ‘Can Shoot at Us’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-can-shoot-us/

PAUL BOIS 15 Nov 2021

Rep. Cori Bush (D-MO) believes that if 18-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted on the grounds of self-defense, white supremacists will be emboldened to shoot at Black Lives Matter protesters.

Repeating the lie that Michael Brown was “murdered” at the hands of a white police officer, Cori Bush falsely claimed on Monday that white supremacists in Ferguson, Missouri, would literally hide up in the hills and callously shoot at protesters.

“When we marched in Ferguson, white supremacists would hide behind a hill near where Michael Brown Jr. was murdered and shoot at us,” she said. “They never faced consequences. If Kyle Rittenhouse gets acquitted, it tells them that even 7 years later they still can get away with it.”

Black Lives Matter activist Ohun Ashe backed up the congresswoman’s claim.

“This is FACTS! I vividly remember hiding under porches in Canfield as shots were fired at us. No one came to help us. We would come from under porches using cars as shields in between gun shots to make it out,” tweeted Ashe.

When further pressed for comment, a spokesperson for the Bush campaign said that white supremacists opened fire on the congresswoman while providing no specifics.

“While on the frontlines of the Ferguson Uprising, Congresswoman Bush and other activists were shot at by white supremacist vigilantes. The question we need to ask is why white supremacists feel empowered to open-carry rifles, incite violence, and put Black lives at risk across our country,” the spokesperson said.

Just one minor problem with Bush’s assertion: it never happened. According to Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall Jr., a black man, the department has no record of such an incident.

“Not that I’m aware of,” he told Webster County Citizen.

The only documented incident of the type described by Bush occurred in March 2015 when two police officers forming a security line outside the Ferguson police headquarters were shot, causing protesters to flee. Jeffrey Williams, a black man, was later arrested and convicted of the shooting.
    Aside from her lying-lie, already debunked, about having been shot at, I've seen this narrative pushed in at least two articles. I'm pretty sure blacks are killing blacks at a rather high disproportional rate than by white supremacists. Funny the media never mentions THAT.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Aside from her lying-lie, already debunked, about having been shot at, I've seen this narrative pushed in at least two articles. I'm pretty sure blacks are killing blacks at a rather high disproportional rate than by white supremacists. Funny the media never mentions THAT.
    Of all murders, more than 80 percent are committed by the same color against the same color.

But, of the ones that are not, black murders of whites was 15.5 percent.

White murders of blacks was 8 percent.

As of 2018, the most recent data available.

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).

According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

So, almost double the homicides of blacks killing whites.

Pretty significant especially considering blacks are roughly 13 percent of the total population.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 11-16-2021 at 10:04 AM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Cori Bush is right. The Bloods and the Crips are 100% white supremacist organizations. Gangsta rappers like NWA are all white supremacists too. Everyone killed by gangland shootings are victims of white supremacy. Being black does not mean someone is not a white supremacist.

Cori Bush is...
    ...a politician named Bush. History has taught us that this is not a reliable source of information.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Great video. People watching MSNBC have to be a special kind of stupid to think the Asian food comment is in anyway racist or how this has anything to do with white supremacy or a racial component. MSNBC is banking on their viewers being totally ignorant and getting worked up over their lies.

Another example that shows who the enemy of the people are. Powerful people are giving them a voice to stoke racial tension and they control everything including Fox News. It is a method of control to keep the country evenly divided instead of the country fracturing into different warring factions and breaking up.

The minority groups ignorant to the fact they are being played will take the information from left wing outlets as fact will line up with the Democrats while the whites continually being falsely charged with racism and other absurd claims will solidly line up with the Republicans to protect themselves.

The biggest racists in the country are the puppet master elites.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-16-2021 at 10:42 AM.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

No argument there, but will they?

Of course they won't.

Considering BLM plans a riot and pallets of bricks mysteriously appear, but citizens gather at the Capitol Building and are encouraged to go in by FBI agents, are arrested, and spend eleven months waiting just to be arraigned, they might just pass on this golden opportunity.

Of course they won't.
    Too wimpy? Or too smart?

If it does happen, it'll be for a better purpose than making their own neighborhood look like Beirut.

Last edited by acptulsa; 11-16-2021 at 10:34 AM.

Who would be the target? "We" believe in personal property rights and wouldn't consider randomly burning businesses to the ground.

What is the purpose of rioting?

Just to let off some steam?

If you're going to resort to violence, at least have a goal and a clear sense of how the violence you're committing advances towards that goal.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently he was pointing it at the jury

Which, by the way, is a crime under Wisconsin law.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    What is the purpose of rioting?

Just to let off some steam?

If you're going to resort to violence, at least have a goal and a clear sense of how the violence you're committing advances towards that goal.
    It's important to keep in mind that the level of support BLM had before George Floyd was 44%, it went up to 52% after George Floyd incident, then after the riots fell back down to 44%.

More importantly, BLM opposition went from 29% before the George Floyd incident, and is currently sitting at 44%.. That's the highest it's been, possibly in all of history, but at least back to 2018.

Rioting does not help your cause in the court of public opinion.

https://civiqs.com/results/black_liv...ue&zoomIn=true
    Last edited by dannno; 11-16-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Apparently he was pointing it at the jury

Which, by the way, is a crime under Wisconsin law.
    One of the lawyers on the Rekieta law stream theorized that he was trying to trap the defense attorney into objecting and calling him out when he pointed the gun, with the intention of turning it into a controversy where he could make the point to the jury that pointing a gun at somebody makes them fear for their life... and that the defense attorney smartly did not fall for the trap.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    One of the lawyers on the Rekieta law stream theorized that he was trying to trap the defense attorney into objecting and calling him out when he pointed the gun, with the intention of turning it into a controversy where he could make the point to the jury that pointing a gun at somebody makes them fear for their life... and that the defense attorney smartly did not fall for the trap.
    Hard to fall for a trap if you're sleeping through the bait.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Page 14 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast