View Poll Results: Should Rand, Ted, and Ron (et.al.) just let Trump cakewalk to 2024 Nom

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. 100%.

5 20.83%
  • No ! That is pathetic.

19 79.17%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you want Rand, Ted, and Ron to just hand Trump the 2024 Nom ?

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Do you think Zippy or The Count are conservative or libertarian? InvisibleMan under another sock claimed to prefer Hilary in 2016 and I can think of nothing that she stood for that anyone on this forum would agree with. Then there are "anarchist" who have never posted support for free speech, right to bear arms, etc., but only speak up for open borders for flooding our country with people who vote against these issues.

How so? At worst they are naive. They usually speak highly of him because they believe that he is the best option for libertarian values.The worst I can say is that they are naive, but they are very open about where they stand, unlike the Democrats on the forum.

The Democrats on the forum are ambiguous. In fact, the Invisible Man will probably ask me to show where he said such in such. However, most people on this forum would never be challaenged in such a way because most people are not as ambiguous as the so-called anarchists.
    Firstly, I am an Agorist, which is borderline anarchist. I have not voted in years, and doubt that I will anytime soon, unless/until they fully support liberty and freedom, not watered down.

I do not know the voting habits of most on this board. I speak to the specific issue, whether ridiculous nazi border walls, the natural right to weapons without permission, ending corp/private welfare, property and contract rights, my body my choice, and the natural right to be left alone without requirement of documentation unless guilty of an actual crime.

The problem becomes when folks say “that will never happen so we need to restrict freedoms”. Which results in more people believing that, setting precedent, and leading to totalitarian government. It is bad enough that Gates/Schwab and others in the world have the funds and resources to dictate to government employees on both sides of the isle, if more people stood on principle without caving in perhaps we would be at a different juncture than we are now.

Also, Post #57 sums it up. No need for voters to sacrifice principles which only helps the Globalist’s agendas.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-05-2021 at 09:17 PM.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So you glossed over the conversation with a lot of words.

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Firstly, I am an Agorist, which is borderline anarchist. I have not voted in years, and doubt that I will anytime soon, unless/until they fully support liberty and freedom, not watered down.

I do not know the voting habits of most on this board. I speak to the specific issue, whether ridiculous nazi border walls, the natural right to weapons without permission, ending corp/private welfare, property and contract rights, my body my choice, and the natural right to be left alone without requirement of documentation unless guilty of an actual crime.

The problem becomes when folks say “that will never happen so we need to restrict freedoms”. Which results in more people believing that, setting precedent, and leading to totalitarian government. It is bad enough that Gates/Schwab and others in the world have the funds and resources to dictate to government employees on both sides of the isle, if more people stood on principle without caving in perhaps we would be at a different juncture than we are now.
    I understand this next part, but whether they are naive or not, the Trump supporters on the forum sincerely believe that he is the best hope for freedom. Do you disagree with that?
    Also, Post #57 sums it up. No need for voters to sacrifice principles which only helps the Globalist’s agendas.

So you glossed over the conversation with a lot of words.

I understand this next part, but whether they are naive or not, the Trump supporters on the forum sincerely believe that he is the best hope for freedom. Do you disagree with that?
    I wholeheartedly disagree with that. The On the Record stands, and has been available to read, even since prior to the ‘16 election. Anybody who dismisses, ignores, makes excuses for his Fascist-Globalist policies is an in-the-closet-shill.

One cannot hope for freedom while shackling their own limbs.

I wholeheartedly disagree with that. The On the Record stands, and has been available to read, even since prior to the ‘16 election. Anybody who dismisses, ignores, makes excuses for his Fascist-Globalist policies is an in-the-closet-shill.

One cannot hope for freedom while shackling their own limbs.
    That's horse$#@! and you know it. Some of the Trump supporters have been here since 2007 and have a long history of standing against police brutality etc. while standing for free speech, 2nd A, ect.

The Ones I called Democrats have little (unless associated with blm or other marxists groups) to no support at all for such individual rights.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's horse$#@! and you know it. Some of the Trump supporters have been here since 2007 and have a long history of standing against police brutality etc. while standing for free speech, 2nd A, ect.

The Ones I called Democrats have little (unless associated with blm or other marxists groups) to no support at all for such individual rights.
    No, it is not horse$#@!. Anybody who advocates walls on the tax payer dime and taking private property from rightful owners, restriction of movement without ID, “documenting” “illegals” so that they become eligible for programs… Democrats are a different breed - at least they are open and honest about their commie objectives.

Most “republicans” in my area including gun-shop owners, believe that CCW is a “sensible” and required measure.

I was on the National campaign in 2012 all the way to VIP at the Tampa Convention, fully supporting RP and the delegation. I have had my fill of “republicans”, unless they stand firmly on principles. Lessers of evil is still evil.

Ya total horse$#@!. The fact that you change the subject is proof. You asked who I thought were Democrats and I named them. You did NOT defend them.

Instead you are changing the subject and calling people with a 13 year history of posting here in support of free speech, right to bear arms, etc of being Democrats. If you can't defend your buddies, then name those 2007 members who are Democrats, hmm?
    No, it is not horse$#@!. Anybody who advocates walls on the tax payer dime and taking private property from rightful owners, restriction of movement without ID, “documenting” “illegals” so that they become eligible for programs… Democrats are a different breed - at least they are open and honest about their commie objectives.

Most “republicans” in my area including gun-shop owners, believe that CCW is a “sensible” and required measure.

I was on the National campaign in 2012 all the way to VIP at the Tampa Convention, fully supporting RP and the delegation. I have had my fill of “republicans”, unless they stand firmly on principles. Lessers of evil is still evil.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-05-2021 at 10:02 PM.

Ya total horse$#@!. The fact that you change the subject is proof. You asked who I thought were Democrats and I named them. You did NOT defend them.

Now you are calling people with a 13 year history of posting here in support of free speech, right to bear arms, etc of being Democrats. If you can't defend your buddies, then name those 2007 members who are Democrats, hmm?
    Change the subject? Wha?

This was a thread about whether Trump should be handed or not by Rand, Ronnie and others. You stated that some posters were democrats, I asked for clarification. I myself am not going to call out names unless I am directly conversing with them and to each specific point that I find objectionable.

Free speech, 2nd A, is only a partial. You are ignoring the negative ramifications of the other points that I listed, and I did not even mention yet the astronomical debt that the last “R” president put us in - more than all previous presidents in history COMBINED.
    Last edited by PAF; 05-05-2021 at 10:13 PM.

First quotation you called certain posters Democrats like I did. I gave you names. You changed the subject. At this point everyone reading sees it. If you wish to change the subject again, whatever.

AFAIC, anybody who supports Trump, wants to see him run again, believe he was the best Republican in ages… those folks are the democratic left hiding in the closet.
    Change the subject? Wha?

This was a thread about whether Trump should be handed or not by Rand, Ronnie and others. You stated that some were democrats, I asked for clarification. I myself am not going to call out names unless I am directly conversing with them and to each specific point that I find objectionable.

Free speech, 2nd A, is only a partial. You are ignoring the negative ramifications of the other points that I listed, and I did not even mention yet the astronomical debt that the last “R” president put us in - more than all previous presidents in history COMBINED.
    I know what the subject was about. Go back to my original post. I was answering a buddy of yours who also likes to be ambiguous and change the subject. You ask me about my response. I answered you directly. I then asked you the same question that you asked me. (You also claimed people were Democrats) You are now pretending that I changed the subject when I am discussing your change of subject.
    Last edited by RJB; 05-05-2021 at 10:26 PM.

First quotation you called certain posters Democrats like I did. I gave you names. You changed the subject. At this point everyone reading sees it. If you wish to change the subject again, whatever.

I know what the subject was about. Go back to my original post. I was answering a buddy of yours who also like to be ambiguous and change the subject. You ask me about my response. I answered you directly. I then asked you the same question. You are now pretending that I changed the subject when I am discussing your change of subject.
    Let’s call it a night. On a final note, I am the furthest thing from “ambiguous” as one can be. You and everybody should know my exacting positions by now, the extremist that I am. If you don’t, simply ask.

LOL. A drunken part of me wants to claim victory that you gave up first, but in reality, I was about to say the same thing. I am done. I sincerely wish you a good evening.
    Let’s call it a night.

Then why are state after state after state removing government "permit" requirements for carrying concealed weapons?

Libertarian political pressure?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

And people like me.

Trump is a Globalist NY Lib. Who completely understands how to implement Fascism.
    Trump is gone, he is not running again, and any efforts at that are nothing but grifting or trying to influence GOP internal politics (which certainly needs influencing).

I'm more concerned about the Marxists who now are currently in power and have control of all levels of the federal government, the military brass, the bureaucracy, academia, pre-K to university, the media organs, the entertainment organs, the unions and the mainline churches.

Focus on the real enemy.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In my long and dangerous life full of poor choices and hard lessons I have found only one way to actually stop commies.
    Amen Great Sachem.

+rep

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    In my long and dangerous life full of poor choices and hard lessons I have found only one way to actually stop commies.
    Tell us some of the success stories you have about all the times you used this method and stopped commies.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Tell us some of the success stories you have about all the times you used this method and stopped commies.
    JIDF patrol....

Invisibleman is a paid troll. Why they still lurk on the RPF has my curiousity

The whole premise is faulty. The nom is theirs to give away? How so?

If the nom is anyone's to distribute as they see fit, it's the media's. The vast majority of GOP primary voters still vote for whichever name they heard the most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by jon4liberty View Post
    JIDF patrol....

Invisibleman is a paid troll. Why they still lurk on the RPF has my curiousity
    That is a good question. Why would we do that? Who would pay us as much as it would take for how ever many of us there are to spend so much time on a website with such little traffic and impact? To what end?

And why is it that every position I ever take here is supportive of the site mission? You'd think that if the people paying me wanted people at RPF to support the mission it already has they could just sit back and let those who are so inclined do so for free at precisely the place where their views are most welcome.

You may also believe that Ron Paul himself is controlled opposition if you think I am. But then, if that's the case, then which one of us would that make a troll at this particular website?
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-06-2021 at 06:18 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

It's going to be tough for the liberty movement to get Trump elected again. Perhaps if Ron Paul endorses him, it can work.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Yeah we surely need another Vatican foot soldier "PR guy" in the WH. That has been working out so well, so far. It's been a steady string of them since at least Kennedy...
    I mentioned AIPAC in regards to DeSantis, not the Roman Catholic Church. Do you really want to compare what's happened to the United States
    and the world in the last 60 years with the positions in these matters of the Roman Catholic Church? I don't think they would line up as much as
    they would with those who lead the Freemasonic/Zionist agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    It's going to be tough for the liberty movement to get Trump elected again. Perhaps if Ron Paul endorses him, it can work.
    They don't need us, and already co-opted us since our 2008 peak beginning with the "Tea Party" Trojan Horse in 2010.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    My Great Victories will not help you . You must create your own.
    Do something Danke

Dump Trump

If the Republican Party is to be taken seriously on the federal level, then it behooves it to support a ticket similar to, say, Sen. Rand Paul and Rep. Thomas Massie in 2024. Otherwise, it'll be a waste of time.
    "Then David said to the Philistine, 'You come to me with a sword, a spear, and a javelin, but I come to you in the name of Yahweh of hosts, the God of the battle lines of Israel, Whom you have reproached.'" - 1 Samuel 17:45

"May future generations look back on our work and say that these were men and women who, in moment of great crisis, stood up to their politicians, the opinion-makers, and the Establishment, and saved their country." - Dr. Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    I mentioned AIPAC in regards to DeSantis, not the Roman Catholic Church. Do you really want to compare what's happened to the United States
    and the world in the last 60 years with the positions in these matters of the Roman Catholic Church? I don't think they would line up as much as
    Naaa, you're right. The Holy Land and the RCC have nothing in common. /s
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    @ mods can we get a recount? Trump should be ahead by a huge amount
    Let's respect democratic Will of the people, recount calls solely due to shocking results might go against the spirit of democracy.

That said, I'm also stunned by polling results so far. Not sure what's going on here, in broader public had not heard of of any mass defections other than Proud Boys ditching MAGA after DC mishap.

Naaa, you're right. The Holy Land and the RCC have nothing in common. /s
    They don't. You're deflecting and have no idea what you're talking about.

They don't. You're deflecting and have no idea what you're talking about.
    You can't be serious! Did you really just write that the authors of the bible and the general leaders of the Christian world have no connection to the Holy Land of Israel??????

Hmm...who established the political State of Israel via the Balfour Declaration? And who do they work for? Think "sovereign cities".
    Last edited by devil21; 05-08-2021 at 07:36 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You can't be serious! Did you really just write that the authors of the bible and the general leaders of the Christian world have no connection to the Holy Land of Israel??????

Hmm...who established the political State of Israel via the Balfour Declaration? And who do they work for? Think "sovereign cities".
    This started when I said AIPAC funded DeSantis, and DeSantis has done things like this:

Governor Ron DeSantis officially signed CS/CS/HB 741: Anti-Semitism into law following a ceremonial bill signing earlier this week in Jerusalem.
    https://www.flgov.com/2019/05/31/gov...-cs-cs-hb-741/

Then, you started with the Vatican for some reason. Anyway, the Balfour Declaration did not establish the political state of Israel.
    I'm an older man with a lot of knowledge who can't spend a lot of time online. Good luck with your education.

Do you think Zippy or The Count are conservative or libertarian?
    Can you name my anti-conservative or anti-libertarian views?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Can you name my anti-conservative or anti-libertarian views?
    GTF outta here! Lol

Can you name one of your pro-libertarian or pro-conservativr views?

GTF outta here! Lol

Can you name one of your pro-libertarian or pro-conservativr views?
    Property rights, free speech, gun rights...

Do you want a list?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast