Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump People Are Saying They Will Vote for Rand Paul in 2024 If........

Trump People Are Saying They Will Vote for Rand Paul in 2024 If........

....He does his duty and contests the election before Pence and congress on January 6, 2021.

Of coarse if his actions result in Trump being in office for another 4 years it would be a mute issue, either way he wins politically with the base.
    Et cognoscetis veritatem et veritas liberabit vos

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Assuming voting matters in 2024 is a stretch.

Considering elections have just been rendered useless after the results of this election, and the fact that the Democrats will easily get rid of the electoral college within the next couple years, electing a Republican president, let alone a liberty minded president, has been successfully stopped. Besides, Rand will probably be blackmailed and threatened to not object.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 12-17-2020 at 05:26 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

People are saying that it's going to be huge. They're saying that it will be the biggest vote that they'll ever cast, a big, beautiful, amazing vote for Rand Paul. Nobody has ever seen any vote as big as the vote that they're going to cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Considering elections have just been rendered useless after the results of this election, and the fact that the Democrats will easily get rid of the electoral college within the next couple years, electing a Republican president, let alone a liberty minded president, has been successfully stopped.
    Oh, it gets even better than what you wrote.

A great many Republicans will use Democrat successes as evidence they need to adopt their policies. Never mind that those successes are built on a mountain of voter fraud, and that the voice of the people is not getting through. The narrative will be that the elections were honest and have always been honest. There will not be liberty candidates, there will only ever be Democrats flavored to the region they supposedly represent.

Prepare for a legendary level of gaslighting that conditions the people to believe that liking anything about traditional America is a dangerous minority view. The foundation for it has already been laid, but just wait for when institutions can guarantee electoral outcomes. Those elections will serve as proof of the popularity of their beliefs.

It is either become ungovernable and fight back soon or relinquish any hope of winning.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 12-17-2020 at 05:30 PM.

What a joke. This is getting old. The audacity
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

"He does his duty".....
    "It's probably the biggest hoax since Big Foot!" - Mitt Romney 1-16-2012 SC Debate

Where does one go to find these people who are saying such things with straight faces?

I mean besides the half-dozen or so of them on RPF.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If we even have a country. Would anyone even notice if Venezuela had an election? I doubt it, those people know pretty well whoever gets in there it is by FRAUD, backed by the Dominion Voting Machines...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by ProBlue33 View Post
    ....He does his duty and contests the election before Pence and congress on January 6, 2021.

Of coarse if his actions result in Trump being in office for another 4 years it would be a mute issue, either way he wins politically with the base.
    No doubt he wins politically no matter what he does with his base. He will not contest it but will put on a show to keep himself relevant and to keep his base tuned in for what comes next (news channel, promotion of children for elective offices, etc).

Rand in the 2024 primaries would have to beat whoever the elites chose to win that cycle including a Trump as well. Combine that with rigged GOP primaries and a rigged national election if he makes it that far, up against the elites news media that will have a large segment of moron voters believing the Paul family owned slaves in recent history. He will have a tough job ahead of him.
    Last edited by kahless; 12-17-2020 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    Rand in the 2024 primaries would have to beat whoever the elites chose to win that cycle including a Trump as well.
    Beyond that, the idea that Rand could convince people who want an authoritarian to vote for him instead is ridiculous on its face.

I don't think that anyone who genuinely wants Rand to contest the election in order to keep Trump into office would pick a liberty candidate over a statist candidate come 2024. It would be like 2016 all over again, where there's light lip service paid to Rand but then they're busy making eyes and spamming threads and posts about whoever best speaks to their grievance agenda.

Return of the "I don't like Trump, but..." poster
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Beyond that, the idea that Rand could convince people who want an authoritarian to vote for him instead is ridiculous on its face.

I don't think that anyone who genuinely wants Rand to contest the election in order to keep Trump into office would pick a liberty candidate over a statist candidate come 2024. It would be like 2016 all over again, where there's light lip service paid to Rand but then they're busy making eyes and spamming threads and posts about whoever best speaks to their grievance agenda.

Rand and Trump are both outsider GOP.

Ron and Rand's people, voters, are outsider GOP, many who were willing to go along with the current flavor of outsider GOP message. Things are $#@!ed, there are bad people doing bad things, we're going to fix those problems. Yay! The solutions proposed by Ron/Rand and Trump aren't exactly the same, but both Ron/Rand and Trump are holding the same list of bad guys, maybe it's not identical, but it's a list that has a lot of the same names as the list that the outsider GOP voter has. Problem with the deep state? Trump tweets disapproval, promises to do something about the bad ones. Ron/Rand, will shut down all the government that the deep state lives in. CIA? gone. You'll find that Buchanan and Ron Paul and Trump have a lot of the same outsider GOP voters, who aren't staying home (like some libertarians, who won't choose the better one, only the perfect one) because the "how to solve the bad guy problem" has different solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by parocks View Post
    Rand and Trump are both outsider GOP.
    So what?

That doesn't seem to have helped Rand in the last election. Why would it help him in the next one? Rand is not going to win a populist popularity contest.

The solutions proposed by Ron/Rand and Trump aren't exactly the same, but both Ron/Rand and Trump are holding the same list of bad guys, maybe it's not identical, but it's a list that has a lot of the same names as the list that the outsider GOP voter has.
    If all that matters to you is the list of bad guys, why vote for Rand? Is he better at getting rid of your bad guys?
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

XNN
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to XNavyNuke again.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

So what?

That doesn't seem to have helped Rand in the last election. Why would it help him in the next one? Rand is not going to win a populist popularity contest.

If all that matters to you is the list of bad guys, why vote for Rand? Is he better at getting rid of your bad guys?

Yes, Rand could win an Outsider GOP / Conservative / Libertarian / Populist popularity contest. Those are all the same side, except the Libertarians would rather lose than support a candidate who isn't 100% with them 100% of the time. Not all, but some here. Last time around, Fox wanted Jeb Bush, knew that Rand needed to be knocked out, pumped Trump to hurt Rand, and Trump had too much momentum for Jeb to overcome.

Rand winning or not winning is determined in large part by who the other choices are.

About bad guys - yes, Rand would be better at getting rid of the bad guys than a RINO would be. Like I said before, the outsider GOP, the consefvatives, the populists, the libertarians, the Christians, all do a fairly similar job of identifying the bad guys. And they differ as to their solutions. The MSM, the RINOs, whatever term you want to use for the political faction of the GOP that the media wants to sell to our side, they come up with McCain, Romney and Bush. That's one side, and, our side comes up with Buchanan, Ron/Rand and Trump. Team RINO only comes up with something like "we're a milder version of the Democrats, you'll get 99% with us, and 100% with the Democrats."

This website is ronpaulforums. Ron Paul (and Rand) are GOP, they ran for President and were and are politicians who are GOP. In order to win the nomination, they need votes from people who don't like it that things are garbage now, and that means pointing out the bad guys, and stringing together some solution plan for the awful.

I should point out that's been conventional wisdom for a while, the new model might just be that elections don't matter, and fire is all that's left. I don't want to be arguing against that, it's tricky to pivot on a dime, maybe elections are a worthless joke and fire and bullets are the only way. Libertarians are as bad as they come at being allies in normal politics.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Libertarians are as bad as they come at kissing your ass and telling you the clown that CNN swears is not an insider is not going to screw you over in normal politics.
    Fixed that for you.

Libertarians are the best ally the supporters of an honest and principled candidate could ever hope for.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Fixed that for you.

Libertarians are the best ally the supporters of an honest and principled candidate could ever hope for.
    I remember when people here were bashing Rand Paul for one thing or another.

Libertarians are terrible allies.

But, again, elections don't matter any more. We're getting killed soon. Way to stay home guys!

I don't remember a time when trolls weren't spamming this place. And the only time we stood a chance of disrupting things electorally was in 2008, when we might have forced a brokered convention by getting behind Huckabee. As I recall, much of the reason we didn't is because Huckabee supporters were much worse allies than us.

I don't recall anyone bitching about libertarian allies except for those (like Trump supporters) who took it for granted we'd ally with them, but gave us no reason whatsoever to do so.

Take the Trumphumping OP, for example.

He's so coarse he flat out says that if Rand is successful, the whole thing is "mute". Which either means we're to shut the $#@! up, or the whole thing is moot. Why would Rand helping Trump win reelection in 2020 make 2024 moot? Because they want to screw Rand and us over in order to get their Orange God a third term? I smell even more moving goalposts. Which doesn't surprise me; those posts have been in constant motion for four years now.

Quote Originally Posted by XNavyNuke View Post

XNN
    Talk about terrible allies!

So what does it take to get you to call us good allies? Dropping our britches and grabbing our ankles without getting so much as a box of chocolates first?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 12-19-2020 at 05:30 PM.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

You have got to be $#@!ing kidding me. That would be political suicide and he would probably lose his Senate seat, forget about any future potus ambitions.

People have lost their minds lately.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    You have got to be $#@!ing kidding me. That would be political suicide and he would probably lose his Senate seat, forget about any future potus ambitions.

People have lost their minds lately.
    Bad take, as always.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    Assuming voting matters in 2024 is a stretch.
    Exactly, if the Deep State Cabal gets away with the Grand Theft of the 2020 Elections voting will no longer matter.

People are saying that it's going to be huge. They're saying that it will be the biggest vote that they'll ever cast, a big, beautiful, amazing vote for Rand Paul. Nobody has ever seen any vote as big as the vote that they're going to cast.
    LOL it'll be hugely spectacularly biggerest voting in ever, possibly the mostest voting thats been done since the creation of voting.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Rand isn't running for President again... in fact I doubt he is running for Senate again.
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL. Here is how this will play out. Tom Cotton will contest the election. Rand may as well. All of the Trumpocons who supported Trump over Rand will support Tom Cotton over Rand for the same reasons.

Return? When did they leave?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Rand isn't running for President again... in fact I doubt he is running for Senate again.
    And he told you this when.....?

If Rand is seriously in his final term then it's odd he's still playing the political game as opposed to saying "Fvck it. This is how I really feel."
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

As long as @TheTexan votes (and of course he will, because TheTexan), it's in the bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    Exactly, if the Deep State Cabal gets away with the Grand Theft of the 2020 Elections voting will no longer matter.
    Voting already doesn't matter. It hasn't mattered in a very long time (assuming that it ever did).

In a continent-spanning nation of over a third of a billion people, mass democracy - of either "direct" or "representative" variety - is (and can be) nothing but an anesthetic farce. If anything good comes out of 2020, it will be that more people will have come to understand this fact.

Didn't Rand pledge to run for only two terms in the Senate?
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Contumacious View Post
    To be fair, if voting mattered it would have been made illegal.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I've been getting that vibe as well.

I can list many reasons why I think that.

What are yours?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    As long as @TheTexan votes (and of course he will, because TheTexan), it's in the bag.

Voting already doesn't matter. It hasn't mattered in a very long time (assuming that it ever did).

In a continent-spanning nation of over a third of a billion people, mass democracy - of either "direct" or "representative" variety - is (and can be) nothing but an anesthetic farce. If anything good comes out of 2020, it will be that more people will have come to understand this fact.

Didn't Rand pledge to run for only two terms in the Senate?
    The purpose of voting is not for the elected individual to construe it as a mandate to dispose of , or add , constitutional rights,

Unfortunately, in 1935 , the socialists (progressives) converted the right to vote as a lien on the US Treasury.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast