Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Christians Who Support Donald Trump are Voting for Tyranny," Says Blogger Matt Walsh

So many Trump haters in this thread. What has this forum come to.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So where's the tyranny? What is actually happening to reduce rights that was not already in place when Trump took office? I'm just not seeing it.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by euphemia View Post
    So where's the tyranny? What is actually happening to reduce rights that was not already in place when Trump took office? I'm just not seeing it.
    He's totally out of touch with the heart of America. Take the recent Harvey Weinstein scandal. While everybody was busy pretending they had no idea about the issue, Trump openly admitted not being surprised at all.

I am almost agape at the "Me, too" thing. I cannot believe that nobody spoke up. The first person who keeps silent sets up everyone else to be victims.
    #NashvilleStrong

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am almost agape at the "Me, too" thing. I cannot believe that nobody spoke up. The first person who keeps silent sets up everyone else to be victims.
    You sound like you must be new on this planet. It is who we are. All those appeals to some virtuous ideology are for kids mostly. Almost nobody can make it on their own and always needs a leg up. Well, this is the price for this arrangement.

Quote Originally Posted by Theocrat View Post
    It seems to me that many Christian voters will support anyone in the Republican race, just as long as a Democrat doesn't win.

On top of that, it is my opinion that most American Christians do not have a consistent and correct Biblical worldview of civil government, whereby, their theology from such a worldview would lead to the obvious, logical choice for President--Sen. Rand Paul.

Actually a vote for Gary Johnson would have been a vote for tyranny, too. There was no candidate in the race that was truly libertarian.
    #NashvilleStrong

Actually a vote for Gary Johnson would have been a vote for tyranny, too. There was no candidate in the race that was truly libertarian.
    …which is why it's better to not vote at all, than to vote for a liberal fraud who just slapped an R by his name to get elected. It's mind-boggling to me that anyone is still falling for the "Lesser of two evils" game, that we've been manipulated to play for decades.
    “I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other.”

― Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by lilymc View Post
    …which is why it's better to not vote at all, than to vote for a liberal fraud who just slapped an R by his name to get elected. It's mind-boggling to me that anyone is still falling for the "Lesser of two evils" game, that we've been manipulated to play for decades.
    EXACTLY.

$#@! is still $#@!.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    So many Trump haters in this thread. What has this forum come to.
    That could be a legitimate point . Nobody has cancelled Christmas , stock market has not crashed , he made hillary cry and we have not nuked anyone . Asking for more seems a bit much .

Quote Originally Posted by PierzStyx View Post
    You didn't read the exception clause?? There was a specific exception for "America" (but I really don't have time to find it right now - take my word for it)...
    BEWARE THE CULT OF "GOVERNMENT"

Christian Anarchy - Our Only Hope For Liberty In Our Lifetime!
    Sonmi 451: Truth is singular. Its "versions" are mistruths.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:ChristianAnarchist

Use an internet archive site like
    THIS ONE
    to archive the article and create the link to the article content instead.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic