Thread: Red Beckman on Alex Jones

Talking Red Beckman on Alex Jones

I was listening to this man Red Beckman on Alex Jones talking about article 7 in the bill of rights. About jury's and how a JURY TRUMPS the Supreme Court. This has been hidden and downplayed by the government and in schools. It was a great explaination. There is this little book called "Citizens Rule Book" with fantastic information in it. You can get 10 for 10 bucks on Alex Jones website. I ordered 10..one to carry in my purse along with my Pocket Constitution and 9 to hand out. I plan to get more to hand out as well. TONES

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    I was listening to this man Red Beckman on Alex Jones talking about article 7 in the bill of rights. About jury's and how a JURY TRUMPS the Supreme Court. This has been hidden and downplayed by the government and in schools. It was a great explaination. There is this little book called "Citizens Rule Book" with fantastic information in it. You can get 10 for 10 bucks on Alex Jones website. I ordered 10..one to carry in my purse along with my Pocket Constitution and 9 to hand out. I plan to get more to hand out as well. TONES
    We had a Common Law Jury. But they ignored our rulings. And they also arrested a few (no charges) for serving a subpoena for a judge to appear at a hearing. They have the bigger guns currently, so they ignore the 7th Amendment, and any Jury of The People.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Oh my gosh...where was this? We really need to educate people about this!!! I consider this should be a the top of the list. They only have bigger guns because people are not aware! TONES

Twin Cities.

Here is our website:

http://www.commonlawvenue.net/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

People do not realize they can have a trial by jury in civil cases...this is really great information. I know a woman who is struggling with a "builder" who is trying to steal her property. They told her no jury trial. Tones