Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stefan Molyneux's response to Trump S.O.T.U. will trigger the lot of you's.

I'm so triggered I might need therapy. I'm literally shaking.
    "The Patriarch"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Here is some good 70's music to calm you down...

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Molyneux : "One hell of a frackin' speech"

Stefan, who is the worlds most influential self-admitted ancap, if he can get what Trump is doing is a net positive for libertarians, and you don't, something is wrong.....with you. And If your first idea is to discredit him, just know that he did more for the message of liberty and free markets than all of you combined, only second to #1 Ron Paul.

First 45 minutes is mainly about Trump SOTU.

He also said the highlighting of bringing the soldier back from the warzone was a re-conditioning of the public to be more accepting of ending the wars.

Stefan was pretty excited there. He was taken in by the showmanship of it, which was quite a show, and also about sticking it to Pelosi, which is always fun. As a campaign speech, it was very good, very entertaining for the masses, very moving, almost as if it was done by a TV star. So it could be celebrated for that. A great pep rally.

I am more about the issues, so the constant stream of sob stories and applause didn’t really move me. It does the opposite. I see it as an attempt to distract, and to manipulate people.

I would certainly cheer Trump for lowering taxes, lowering the unemployment rate for everyone, and putting some good judges in place. Everything else is a mixed bag. Some good, some bad. But all of the stuff he is “doing” for Americans sounds very Democrat style, big government.

Didn’t listen to all of Molyneux, but in addition to Pelosi, he should rip all of the white clothed Democrat women. What exactly are they supposed to represent? Division? That women should be separate? That they are a bunch of vindictive, bitter, demanding, unreasonable, emotional, hateful, evil women? The left is all about division, so apparently it fits their agenda. They will continue unless they are completely in charge and dictating everything. And everyone but that elite, crony, kleptocratic group will be under their heals.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Here is some good 70's music to calm you down...

Thank you. That and breathing into a paper bag kept me from going full trigglypuff.
    "The Patriarch"

And If your first idea is to discredit him, just know that he did more for the message of liberty and free markets than all of you combined, only second to #1 Ron Paul.
    Not trying to discredit him, but I haven't even heard of this guy, let alone would I put him at number 2 for promoting liberty and free markets. People kind of have to know who you are to make an impact. Meanwhile, you want to put him ahead of people like Lew Rockwell or John Stossel? Give me a break.

I know nothing about molly new but the US trade deficit just shrank for the first time in six years . Economic growth has kept up a plus two percent growth even though business investment is down and consumer spending is down. You all would be eating your pets by now with a democrap at the helm.
    Last edited by oyarde; 02-05-2020 at 02:14 PM.
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Stefan was pretty excited there. He was taken in by the showmanship of it, which was quite a show, and also about sticking it to Pelosi, which is always fun. As a campaign speech, it was very good, very entertaining for the masses, very moving, almost as if it was done by a TV star. So it could be celebrated for that. A great pep rally.

I am more about the issues, so the constant stream of sob stories and applause didn’t really move me. It does the opposite. I see it as an attempt to distract, and to manipulate people.

I would certainly cheer Trump for lowering taxes, lowering the unemployment rate for everyone, and putting some good judges in place. Everything else is a mixed bag. Some good, some bad. But all of the stuff he is “doing” for Americans sounds very Democrat style, big government.

Didn’t listen to all of Molyneux, but in addition to Pelosi, he should rip all of the white clothed Democrat women. What exactly are they supposed to represent? Division? That women should be separate? That they are a bunch of vindictive, bitter, demanding, unreasonable, emotional, hateful, evil women? The left is all about division, so apparently it fits their agenda. They will continue unless they are completely in charge and dictating everything. And everyone but that elite, crony, kleptocratic group will be under their heals.
    Youre not impressed by his historic record setting tax cuts? His 0.5% cut to income tax was the biggest tax cut in 50 years. Truly a huge, tremendous tax cut.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Grandmastersexsay View Post
    Not trying to discredit him, but I haven't even heard of this guy, let alone would I put him at number 2 for promoting liberty and free markets. People kind of have to know who you are to make an impact. Meanwhile, you want to put him ahead of people like Lew Rockwell or John Stossel? Give me a break.
    Murray Rothbard, Tom Woods...
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I know nothing about molly new but the US trade deficit just shrank for the first time in six years . Economic growth has kept up a plus two percent growth even though business investment is down and consumer spending is down. You all would be eating your pets by now with a democrap at the helm.
    I wasn't eating them during Carter, Clinton or Obama. But the can was looking pretty good in 08.
    "The Patriarch"

I wasn't eating them during Carter, Clinton or Obama. But the can was looking pretty good in 08.
    I think we will immediately return to O8 with a Pelosi house and a trump loss/ sanders victory .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    FOX business John Stossel, I get would be very competitive for the #2 slot but hes no longer on Fox though periodically puts out content, his influence used to be very high but has diminished a lot due to his audience shrinking. Lew Rockwell? Don't be delusional, Lew is not influential, he's just there.

Murray Rothbard, Tom Woods...
    Wow some of you guys really have no idea what influential means.

- How persuasive you are
    - The reach and scope of your persuasion.

Its amazing how little libertarians try and put themselves in others' shoes. You only think the world revolves around you and your feels and if you think somebody is influential to you, then they must be to the rest of the world. Rothbard? outside of RPF and seldomly attended libertarian meetings, how influential is that guy really?

Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Molyneux is not an objective reporter here, you can guess without even viewing the 45 mins of video that he would be all praise for the president. This is the problem with being a sycophant, you lose all credibility and nobody believes you anymore.
    Yea I knew exactly what your response would be, thanks for confirming.

Now you may return to defending Communist Bernie Sanders.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-05-2020 at 03:57 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    He himself is anti war and had annouced to put America First but unfortunately his top donor is an Israel Firster globalist neocon.

Sadly global interventions would continue unless 'follow the money' doctrine is rolled back.
    I'm not sure if you noticed this, but Trump doesn't need donors. Besides $2,700 doesn't excite BILLIONAIRES very much.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

FOX business John Stossel, I get would be very competitive for the #2 slot but hes no longer on Fox though periodically puts out content, his influence used to be very high but has diminished a lot due to his audience shrinking. Lew Rockwell? Don't be delusional, Lew is not influential, he's just there.

- How persuasive you are

Its amazing how little libertarians try and put themselves in others' shoes. You only think the world revolves around you and your feels and if you think somebody is influential to you, then they must be to the rest of the world. Rothbard? outside of RPF and seldomly attended libertarian meetings, how influential is that guy really?

Oprah Winfrey is influential. Justin Bieber is influential, Bruce Jenner is influential using your standard. Murray Rothbard is only influential to people who read books and stuff like that.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    I pray you are correct.

However, given Trump's history, we can expect an announcement of new military adventures within the next few hours.
    Not clear on what you mean by this, precisely.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

If I thought you were serious, I'd recommend you schedule some time with a Buttplug, that you might avoid bursting an artery. Consider that a Buttplug just nabbed 26%+ in Iowa. That alone shows the validity of my remedy for the über-regressive pansyfags whose blood pressure values are through the roof. OTOH, blown arteries could go a long way toward cleansing the gene pool.
    freedomisobvious.blogspot.com

There is only one correct way: freedom. All other solutions are non-solutions.

It appears that artificial intelligence is at least slightly superior to natural stupidity.

Our words make us the ghosts that we are.

Convincing the world he didn't exist was the Devil's second greatest trick; the first was convincing us that God didn't exist.

- How persuasive you are

If anything, John Stossel is better since he left fox. He calls out Trump when Trump should be called out. He heads a non profit dedicated to teaching libertarian ideas to school children. He puts out one video a week on youtube, which get 3x-10x more views than your guy's videos, even though he is partially retired. As far as getting a message accross without coming accross as aggressive and divisive, he can't be beat. His last video:

If you don't think Lew Rockwell is more influential, you must have a short memory or are phrasing this argument as currently influential. That is probably the case, but let's say there isn't a lot of good competition these days for the voice of liberty. Lately it has been all blind pro Trump or anti Trump, neither of which is helpful or constructive.
    Last edited by Grandmastersexsay; 02-05-2020 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    He wouldn't keep mentioning it if he wasn't going to do it.

He could have let everyone forget he had promised to do it.

I expect at least one big withdrawal before the election.
    "We will be out of Syria in 30 days." Donald Trump- December 2018.

"We will be out of Syria very soon." Trump- March, 2018.

"Our troops are leaving Syria. It is time to come home". Trump- October 13, 2019.

October 24, 2019:" Trump Deploying More Tanks And Soldiers to Syria To Protect Oil "

If he repeats it enough, maybe he will eventually get around to doing it. Or not.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-05-2020 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    Not clear on what you mean by this, precisely.
    Flip-flopping

Completely contradictory statements made within a very short period of time.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Sadly for the disinfo agents on this site, if you post something I think is a lie, I will call you out. Say that Hitler ate black babies and I will just be around the corner to call you on it. If that means that I am supporting Hitler, then so be it. Honesty is key for me

Oprah Winfrey is influential. Justin Bieber is influential, Bruce Jenner is influential using your standard. Murray Rothbard is only influential to people who read books and stuff like that.
    You must be slow or refusing to read.

I specifically stated Stef Molyneaux is the world's most influential self-admitted ancap aside from Ron Paul.

Who is talking about Justin Bieber? Only you.

Rothbard is on the nothing scale in terms of influential.

I said this, and you are more than welcome to explain how Rothbard has any influence outside of libertarian circles because I don't think he does.

Rothbard? outside of RPF and seldomly attended libertarian meetings, how influential is that guy really?

If anything, John Stossel is better since he left fox. He calls out Trump when Trump should be called out. He heads a non profit dedicated to teaching libertarian ideas to school children. He puts out one video a week on youtube, which get 3x-10x more views than your guy's videos, even though he is partially retired. As far as getting a message accross without coming accross as aggressive and divisive, he can't be beat.

If you don't think Lew Rockwell is more influential, you must have a short memory or are phrasing this argument as currently influential. That is probably the case, but let's say there isn't a lot of good competition these days for the voice of liberty. Lately it has been all blind pro Trump or anti Trump, neither of which is helpful or constructive.
    I actually like Stossel and I don't refute his ability to reach an audience outside of niche libertarian circles. So I don't know what you're arguing about. His audience waned after leaving Fox, a 100% fact and that has nothing to do with how better or worse he is, because thats a subjective your opinion. His audience shrunk after Fox, period.

But let's just stop pretending Lew Rockwell has any sway over any group of people outside of hardcore niche libertarian groups.
    Last edited by eleganz; 02-05-2020 at 09:15 PM.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

Sadly for the disinfo agents on this site, if you post something I think is a lie, I will call you out. Say that Hitler ate black babies and I will just be around the corner to call you on it. If that means that I am supporting Hitler, then so be it. Honesty is key for me
    You keep talking but you have not called out any lies from the OP.

Want to try again?

Yes you are quite honest, very honest about wanting to vote for Bernie Sanders.
    THE SQUAD of RPF

You keep talking but you have not called out any lies from the OP.

Want to try again?

Yes you are quite honest, very honest about wanting to vote for Bernie Sanders.
    I will give it a try someday, I just ate right now and wouldn't wanna throw up in my mouth watching that racist liar spin his web of lies about Trump. And yes, I dared say the forbidden R word, I know its not kosher to use the word on this forum but the man is a racist and I am not OK with him denying his true nature.

Just admit it, it would be absolutely hilarious to see the heads of Trump bots explode knowing that Bernie is their president

You must be slow or refusing to read.

I specifically stated Stef Molyneaux is the world's most influential self-admitted ancap aside from Ron Paul.

Who is talking about Justin Bieber? Only you.

Rothbard is on the nothing scale in terms of influential.

I said this, and you are more than welcome to explain how Rothbard has any influence outside of libertarian circles because I don't think he does.

I actually like Stossel and I don't refute his ability to reach an audience outside of niche libertarian circles. So I don't know what you're arguing about. His audience waned after leaving Fox, a 100% fact and that has nothing to do with how better or worse he is, because thats a subjective your opinion. His audience shrunk after Fox, period.

But let's just stop pretending Lew Rockwell has any sway over any group of people outside of hardcore niche libertarian groups.
    Ron Paul is an ancap?

I will give it a try someday, I just ate right now and wouldn't wanna throw up in my mouth watching that racist liar spin his web of lies about Trump. And yes, I dared say the forbidden R word, I know its not kosher to use the word on this forum but the man is a racist and I am not OK with him denying his true nature.

Just admit it, it would be absolutely hilarious to see the heads of Trump bots explode knowing that Bernie is their president
    Just admit you are a troll who doesn't care about America.
    Or a communist.
    Or both.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Or a communist.
    Or both.
    How about admitting you are a troll who doesn't care about America. Or a fascist. Or both.

See how easy it is to insult a member instead of making any points?

And somehow you wound up He Who Shall Not Be Banned.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Or a communist.
    Or both.
    Communism is dead, there are much better ways of running an economy where the govt will get their cut whilst growing the economy. I don't hate the concept of American just their foreign policy and its not a secret to anyone that is paying attention.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    How about admitting you are a troll who doesn't care about America. Or a fascist. Or both.

See how easy it is to insult a member instead of making any points?

And somehow you wound up He Who Shall Not Be Banned.
    LOL

I'm not the one promoting an open communist on RPF.

My guess is that you didn't give a -rep to the commie troll for promoting Bernie like you gave me for calling him out.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

I'm not the one promoting an open communist on RPF.

My guess is that you didn't give a -rep to the commie troll for promoting Bernie like you gave me for calling him out.
    Link?
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Communism is dead, there are much better ways of running an economy where the govt will get their cut whilst growing the economy. I don't hate the concept of American just their foreign policy and its not a secret to anyone that is paying attention.
    You want to impose a communist who is behind the times and believes on USSR style communism on America so you can laugh. (or because you are a commie)

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel Poet View Post
    Link?
    He will be the lesser of two evils if he wins the primaries plus if he can bring about Scandinavian style socialism or capitalism or whatever you wanna call it, which all these freedom websites say is more free market than our system, then its going to be a win for all of us. Socialized healthcare, govt pensions, free post secondary education ...............

At this point, I am willing to try something else if for no other reason than the lols.
    Originally Posted by juleswin

Originally Posted by RonZeplin

Click here to view the original image of 898x898px.

Click here to view the original image of 816x816px.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to RonZeplin again.

Make America Sane Again.
    There are many more.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast