Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Remington offers $33 million to families of Sandy Hook school shooting victims

Remington offers $33 million to families of Sandy Hook school shooting victims

Remington offers $33 million to families of Sandy Hook school shooting victims
    https://www.reuters.com/world/us/rem...ms-2021-07-27/
    Josh Koskoff, one of the families' lawyers, on Tuesday said his clients would "consider their next steps" in response to the offer from Huntsville, Alabama-based Remington.

"Since this case was filed in 2014, the families' focus has been on preventing the next Sandy Hook," Koskoff said in a statement. "An important part of that goal has been showing banks and insurers that companies that sell assault weapons to civilians are fraught with financial risk."
    It was a terrible tragedy but now they are trying to make innocent people suffer. When we are unable to buy guns due to no one is willing to take the financial risk it, the unarmed and unable to defend themselves innocents that will be killed can be directly traced to this lawsuit and these families that signed on to this lawsuit. A number far greater than the children that were killed at Sandy Hook.

These families effectively have the future blood of innocents on their hands.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have they proven that it wasn't the cops who did the alleged shooting?

We need a right wing ecosystem. Banks, insurance, tech, logistics, etc. Until then we will be beholden to leftist bull$#@!

Is there a list somewhere of companies who have aligned themselves against this $#@!?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Personally I view the offer as a mistake . I would offer nothing. But to each his own .
    Do something Danke

There was no shooting. It was a media creation in its entirety.

Will Budweiser or Ford offer millions to drunk driving victims now?

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Well, the clothing and shoe manufacturers should take some of the blame. And maybe some for the fuel makers for the vehicles too.

Oh my god...that's the end.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    We need a right wing ecosystem. Banks, insurance, tech, logistics, etc. Until then we will be beholden to leftist bull$#@!

Is there a list somewhere of companies who have aligned themselves against this $#@!?
    Yea, we need a different system of governance and culture stat. This is already not sustainable.
    We need to figure it out though and quick.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    ...When we are unable to buy guns due to no one is willing to take the financial risk...
    We need a right wing ecosystem. Banks, insurance, tech, logistics, etc. Until then we will be beholden to leftist bull$#@!...
    Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Yea, we need a different system of governance and culture stat. This is already not sustainable.
    We need to figure it out though and quick.
    Look up 3d printers and firearms.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenard Butler View Post
    There was no shooting. It was a media creation in its entirety.
    Can't comment on that, but the number 33 in the amount will certainly get the attention of some.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Such a bizarre world we live in. I can’t even begin to understand why this is a thing.
    No - No - No - No

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    i could probably use some reparations from all the beer i had to drink working on muh f150
    Do something Danke

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again. Someone please cover me.

This is an excellent idea! This would certainly increase the pace of separation and secession!! We could all change our investments to these companies. We'd know which employers to hire us. We'd know where to shop and what services to use. And it would put pressure on the "woke" companies to chill out with their BS.

Not only for firearms, but really for every corporate function. It wouldn't take long to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Anyone know of such a list??
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

cucks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Have you seen this: https://consumersresearch.org/consumersfirst/

Not really a list, but it may be a start.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

33 eh? Must be coincidence.

Just gonna leave this here....

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheTexan again. Someone please cover me.

This is an excellent idea! This would certainly increase the pace of separation and secession!!
    Be careful what you wish for. Dissolution of the 50 states, still a republican union of independent states under the Constitution, is exactly what the globalists want. It is still the ultimate protection that Americans have against extreme overreach, at least for anyone who hasn't contracted their rights away in exchange for privileges (and the associated liabilities) and is the one thing that separates Americans from the rest of the world. Globalists would love nothing more than to have a reason to declare the Constitution a failure and offer up a "new" one, which of course would not include anything resembling the 2nd amendment.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-29-2021 at 10:34 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for. Dissolution of the 50 states, still a republican union of independent states under the Constitution, is exactly what the globalists want. It is still the ultimate protection that Americans have against extreme overreach, at least for anyone who hasn't contracted their rights away in exchange for privileges (and the associated liabilities) and is the one thing that separates Americans from the rest of the world. Globalists would love nothing more than to have a reason to declare the Constitution a failure and offer up a "new" one, which of course would not include anything resembling the 2nd amendment.
    This is wrong on so many levels.

The Globalists want a one-world government. Dissolution/Secession, even the very concept of it, is hostile to their core beliefs. They definitely do not want to encourage the idea that government should be local. This was seen during Brexit, the oppressive treatment of the Catalan separatists, even going back to the civil war, Abraham Lincoln started the civil war with the primary intention of keeping the nation intact.

Second, the Constitution, when enforced, is a great protection. It hasn't been enforced for quite some time now. This is because there is a sizable portion of the American electorate who are ideologically opposed to everything the Constitution stands for. These are not people we can "educate". They have made up their minds.

We need to either separate ourselves from them through secession, or if they force a civil war, expel them from our nation. This is the only way the Constitution will ever be once again enforced.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The Globalists want a one-world government. Dissolution/Secession, even the very concept of it, is hostile to their core beliefs. They definitely do not want to encourage the idea that government should be local. This was seen during Brexit, the oppressive treatment of the Catalan separatists, even going back to the civil war, Abraham Lincoln started the civil war with the primary intention of keeping the nation intact.

Second, the Constitution, when enforced, is a great protection. It hasn't been enforced for quite some time now. This is because there is a sizable portion of the American electorate who are ideologically opposed to everything the Constitution stands for. These are not people we can "educate". They have made up their minds.

We need to either separate ourselves from them through secession, or if they force a civil war, expel them from our nation. This is the only way the Constitution will ever be once again enforced.
    You should probably read an account of real history, not the spoon fed nonsense we got from public schools. The first secession ultimately led to MORE central consolidation of power and control, not less. Perhaps it wasn't an immediate change but it created the "chaos" necessary to create new "order". The first secession quickly led to the Civil War, which threw the country into a state of disarray. What was built out of that was a monolithic central control system based in DC, known as the Reconstruction Era. The next one is being engineered and would likely result in an even further consolidation of centralized power, but this time at the global level. They run the same playbook over and over when they want to overhaul economic, legal and governmental "reality" on a large scale.

Remember Kissinger's quote about UN troops in Los Angeles? Yeah that.

I highly recommend reading this book to start to understand all of the $#@!ery that the Civil War opened the door to and has eventually led us to where we are today: (pdf is safe, I uploaded it myself)
    https://pdfhost.io/v/lyHooThb3_Fruit...onous_Tree.pdf

One of the most important points to take away from it is that it is not currently a problem of the Constitution not being enforced. It is a problem of people VOLUNTARILY (albeit ignorantly) CONTRACTING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY in exchange for privileges from government, such as social safety nets. Keep entering contracts with corporate governmental agencies, via your own request, consent and signature, then wonder why rights are not protected? Illogical. When you enter voluntary contracts with public governments you cease to be a private Constitutionally protected living man or woman and instead choose to become a public entity operating as part of a collective called "the public", without Constitutional rights. It's not a case of Constitutional rights not being enforced. It's a case where 99.5% of the population has ignorantly given up their private rights in exchange for privileges provided by "the public". Constitutional rights haven't gone anywhere....
    Last edited by devil21; 07-29-2021 at 01:05 PM.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

You should probably read an account of real history, not the spoon fed nonsense we got from public schools. The first secession ultimately led to MORE central consolidation of power and control, not less. Perhaps it wasn't an immediate change but it created the "chaos" necessary to create new "order". The first secession quickly led to the Civil War, which threw the country into a state of disarray. What was built out of that was a monolithic central control system based in DC. The next one is being engineered and would likely result in an even further consolidation of centralized power, but this time at the global level. They run the same playbook over and over when they want to overhaul economic, legal and governmental "reality" on a large scale.

Remember Kissinger's quote about UN troops in Los Angeles? Yeah that.

I highly recommend reading this book to start to understand all of the $#@!ery that the Civil War opened the door to and has eventually led us to where we are today: (pdf is safe, I uploaded it myself)
    https://pdfhost.io/v/lyHooThb3_Fruit...onous_Tree.pdf

One of the most important points to take away from it is that it is not currently a problem of the Constitution not being enforced. It is a problem of people VOLUNTARILY (albeit ignorantly) CONTRACTING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY in exchange for privileges from government, such as social safety nets. Keep entering contracts with corporate governmental agencies, via your own request, consent and signature, then wonder why rights are not protected? Illogical.
    We shouldn't secede, because the South lost the civil war?

You represent exactly the kind of mind-$#@! that Abraham Lincoln did to this country. This country is STILL scarred by his war, with secession PTSD 150 years later, with most of the country sackless pussies who are either afraid to secede or refuse to even recognize it as an option.

If you want the constitution to work you've got to man up and grow a pair.

It is a problem of people VOLUNTARILY (albeit ignorantly) CONTRACTING THEIR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS AWAY
    Before the Civil War, it used to be theoretically voluntary. States at least were sovereign and were voluntarily united.

After the Civil War, we are all slaves, 100%. Nothing about the current situation is voluntary.
    Last edited by TheTexan; 07-29-2021 at 01:02 PM.
    - Kim Kardashian

So the U.N. didn't use division as an excuse to walk into Korea? How about Rwanda? The British wanted their empire to remain intact, so they encouraged Jews to immigrate to Palestine. Did that divide their empire, or just give certain rebellious subjects something to do other than emancipating themselves? They can build a world government without tearing down the existing governments?

They're ideologically opposed to what it stands for? I wouldn't bet forty-seven cents that ten percent of the population has one clue what the Constitution stands for.

And if it's only enforced until the Chinese finish turning California into Taiwan, and then say, "Next!"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

We shouldn't secede, because the South lost the civil war?

You represent exactly the kind of mind-$#@! that Abraham Lincoln did to this country. This country is STILL scarred by his war, with secession PTSD 150 years later, with most of the country sackless pussies who are either afraid to secede or refuse to even recognize it as an option.

If you want the constitution to work you've got to man up and grow a pair.
    That's really rich because I GUARANTEE YOU I've manned up, grew a pair and exercise my Constitutional rights way more than you do. I really don't want a pissing contest here since I generally like you but you're barking up the wrong tree if you think I need to, in any way, shape or form, man up and grow a pair. @cjm

Before the Civil War, it used to be theoretically voluntary. States at least were sovereign and were voluntarily united.

After the Civil War, we are all slaves, 100%. Nothing about the current situation is voluntary.
    Yet you wish to repeat history and expect a different result? And yes, it is all voluntary. Keep signing their documents with your own John Hancock while telling me it's not voluntary. Read the pdf I posted before you post again.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    So the U.N. didn't use division as an excuse to walk into Korea? How about Rwanda? The British wanted their empire to remain intact, so they encouraged Jews to immigrate to Palestine. Did that divide their empire, or just give certain rebellious subjects something to do other than emancipating themselves? They can build a world government without tearing down the existing governments?
    I didn't pay attention in history class so none of that means anything to me. You're gonna have to dumb it down to a 3rd grader level or below.

They're ideologically opposed to what it stands for? I wouldn't bet forty-seven cents that ten percent of the population has one clue what the Constitution stands for.
    They have no idea what it says, is not mutually exclusive to being ideologically opposed to it.

An easy example is the 2nd amendment. It was designed to ensure that private militias had the arms necessary to resist their own government, if need be.

Ask yourself, what percentage of people do you think in this country think private citizens should have easy access to C4 explosives? RPG's? Modern wars cannot be fought without these things. Yet I would venture a guess that 99% of people in this country would be like "hell no" to that.

That may be an extreme example, but you can already see other things playing out, like the government's current trampling on the 1st amendment, telling tech companies what posts to flag. I don't need to do a poll to tell you that at least (probably more) 30% of people are like "I oppose censorship, but this is for a really good reason!"

And if it's only enforced until the Chinese finish turning California into Taiwan, and then say, "Next!"?
    The idea that China will occupy the US is a fantasy. At best they can nuke us and leave. The way that North America is situated geographically, it would not be possible within the next 100 years.

100 years from now I could see China gaining influence in California and perhaps they could launch an assault from there.

But I don't really give a $#@! what happens 100 years from now we have more important things to consider.

I also disagree fundamentally with your premise that secession makes us an easier target but that doesn't even matter because China couldn't occupy us anyway.
    - Kim Kardashian

That's really rich because I GUARANTEE YOU I've manned up, grew a pair and exercise my Constitutional rights way more than you do. I really don't want a pissing contest here since I generally like you but you're barking up the wrong tree if you think I need to, in any way, shape or form, man up and grow a pair. @cjm

Yet you wish to repeat history and expect a different result? And yes, it is all voluntary. Keep signing their documents with your own John Hancock while telling me it's not voluntary. Read the pdf I posted before you post again.
    Your entire argument is based on the premise that secession is destined to lose, because of what, 1 historical example?

You sound like a wife that won't leave her husband because last time you tried that, he beat you.

So yes - either grow a pair, or at least rephrase your argument so that it doesn't sound like one a coward would make.
    - Kim Kardashian

33 eh? Must be coincidence.

Just gonna leave this here....

Gonna bump this again since it's being post slid.

For those who don't know, seeing the number "33" prominently displayed is usually a Masonic signal that it's a hoax and/or planned and staged event being used to direct the sheep.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-29-2021 at 01:39 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I didn't pay attention in history class so none of that means anything to me. You're gonna have to dumb it down to a 3rd grader level or below.

They have no idea what it says, is not mutually exclusive to being ideologically opposed to it.

An easy example is the 2nd amendment. It was designed to ensure that private militias had the arms necessary to resist their own government, if need be.

Ask yourself, what percentage of people do you think in this country think private citizens should have easy access to C4 explosives? RPG's? Modern wars cannot be fought without these things. Yet I would venture a guess that 99% of people in this country would be like "hell no" to that.

That may be an extreme example, but you can already see other things playing out, like the government's current trampling on the 1st amendment, telling tech companies what posts to flag. I don't need to do a poll to tell you that at least (probably more) 30% of people are like "I oppose censorship, but this is for a really good reason!"

The idea that China will occupy the US is a fantasy. At best they can nuke us and leave. The way that North America is situated geographically, it would not be possible within the next 100 years.

100 years from now I could see China gaining influence in California and perhaps they could launch an assault from there.

But I don't really give a $#@! what happens 100 years from now we have more important things to consider.

I also disagree fundamentally with your premise that secession makes us an easier target but that doesn't even matter because China couldn't occupy us anyway.
    Well, yeah, except...

1. China has about as many men aged 20-50 as we have people.

2. When cops get back to running speed traps again, we may find half our population is susceptible to being cooked from the inside out when someone points a radar gun at the graphene antennae in their cells.

So how is being divided going to help us again? To paraphrase Dubya, I'd rather fight them in California than fight them here.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So how is being divided going to help us again? To paraphrase Dubya, I'd rather fight them in California than fight them here.
    This country is entirely dysfunctional currently. We will continue to slide economically until we resolve the dysfunction. The further we slide, the easier of a target we will be for China.

If you have better ideas on how to resolve the dysfunction, I'm all ears.

Secession is the only thing that even seems remotely practical at this point, and that itself is admittedly a long shot.
    - Kim Kardashian

If you have better ideas on how to resolve the dysfunction, I'm all ears.
    There was no dysfunction on 12-8-1941. The only dysfunction on 9-12-2001 was we attacked Baghdad instead of Langley.

Unfortunately, they are patient enough to wait for us to slide before giving us a blatantly obvious common external enemy. So I say we must be careful not to let them define our divisions. You know, the way everyone from Putin to the Chinese controlled media keep denying the possibility that parts of Canada could secede and join parts of the U.S.

Well, yeah, except...

1. China has about as many men aged 20-50 as we have people.

2. When cops get back to running speed traps again, we may find half our population is susceptible to being cooked from the inside out when someone points a radar gun at the graphene antennae in their cells.

#2 sounds like vax grifters, foreign propaganda or something that looks similar to Graphene but is something else.

Graphene Oxide In Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines? Here Are The Latest Unsupported Claims
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...ported-claims/
    A spokesperson for Pfizer also told Full Fact that “Graphene oxide is not used in the manufacture of the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine”.
    When referring to the images which compare electron microscopy of the Pfizer vaccine with images of microscopy of graphene oxide, the study says that they “represent a high similarity” but also says that this does not provide “definitive identification” or “conclusive evidence”.
    The Pfizer vaccine isn’t 99% graphene oxide
    https://fullfact.org/online/graphene-oxide/
    When referring to the images which compare electron microscopy of the Pfizer vaccine with images of microscopy of graphene oxide, the study says that they “represent a high similarity” but also says that this does not provide “definitive identification” or “conclusive evidence”.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    #2 Graphene Oxide In Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccines? Here Are The Latest Unsupported Claims
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucele...ported-claims/
    That's an amusing hit piece. Don't believe her just because she says she's a health expert. Believe me when I say I'm a digital health expert (and avocado eater, not necessarily in that order).

They represent a high similarity, but that's not definitive. That's a non-denial denial worthy of Nixon. Not that I saw that at the site you linked (I see you added a link on edit, maybe it's there). But I did find this:

Imagine what would happen if Pfizer were to not include a key ingredient, especially one that comprised 99% of the vaccine, on the ingredient lists submitted to the FDA and CDC. Such an omission could put Pfizer at major legal risk and jeopardize their entire business.
    Wait, isn't this a company that has been made immune from liability claims, and an agency that was bypassed in this case?

Dumbasses. All gun manufacturers should form a protective union where they pull resources and hire the bestest lawyers. They not only cut their own throats but those of the rest in the industry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast