Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NSA Whistleblower Reveals To Tucker Carlson That Biden Admin Spying On His Communications

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    More lulz. You can't do anything about the NSA, but you can sure do something about the paid trolls right here. But instead of being a team player, you have to show everyone your smarts.
    1. To say I can't do anything about the NSA is to tell me to give up any hope that this is a Republic.

2. To say I don't do anything about trolls is a lame attempt to deny you are trolling.

3. "Team players" have supported the demolition of the Constitution, which is the thing the Count said and which you called him out for. Whether they are paid or they are useful idiots, "team players" have delivered us into hell on earth, and you're right. That should be on your conscience as much as any Marxist; it doesn't belong on mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    ,,,which is the thing the Count said...
    No, he didn't. He presented his typical red herring and you fell for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Yeah, of course they are.

One president pushes an expansion of power and he's supported by his "team"

The next president from the other "team" normalizes that expansion of power

Repeat forever.
    "Team players" have supported the demolition of the Constitution, which is the thing the Count said and which you called him out for.
    No, he didn't. He presented his typical red herring and you fell for it.
    I'll let people who are blessed with the ability to comprehend what they read and are willing to use it decide for themselves if he said that or not.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I'll let people who are blessed with the ability to comprehend what they read and are willing to use it decide for themselves if he said that or not.

Why did TheCount make that post?

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yet another thing left wing team players and right wing team players have in common.

I can't speak for TheCount. But the post in question reiterated a point that has been a theme of this website since the beginning.

A better question is why anybody who is a supporting member of this site would object to such a post.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I can't speak for TheCount.
    Why don't you ask him?

Why don't you ask him?
    Because a question of why somebody would make a post on this website that reiterates a point that has been a theme here since the beginning is not a question worth asking. A post like that is precisely what I expect to see from supporting members.

Those who object to posts like that, on the other hand, might well be subject to questioning about why they're here.

Take you for example, what's your agenda?
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Because a question of why somebody would make a post on this website that reiterates a point that has been a theme here since the beginning is not a question worth asking.

The reason for a post is not worthy of discussion?

Acptulsa's remark in post #63 applies again with respect to the question of whether or not I said what you're alleging.
    Ron Paul

Acptulsa's remark in post #63 applies again with respect to the question of whether or not I said what you're alleging.
    Is that a yes or no?

Is that a yes or no?
    It's an "I won't play your games."
    Ron Paul

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's an "I won't play your games."
    "You can't handle the truth."

Because a question of why somebody would make a post on this website that reiterates a point that has been a theme here since the beginning is not a question worth asking. A post like that is precisely what I expect to see from supporting members.

Those who object to posts like that, on the other hand, might well be subject to questioning about why they're here.

Take you for example, what's your agenda?
    Because a question of why somebody would make a post on this website that reiterates a point that has been a theme here since the beginning is not a question worth asking.
    Obviously you don't think so. You were asked, and ducked the question.

Obviously you don't think so. You were asked, and ducked the question.
    Oh, I can answer, as I've done many times. You two have never answered my question.

I don't know.

Why don't you ask him?
    Because I don't care to spend my time asking everyone who says any little thing which has been said here many times why they said it, particularly when it's true.

I answered you. And despite the deceptive statement you made just after spinning yourself as a champion of truth, IM did too.

Your turn.

Okay, I will just do it myself since there are too many afraid of being banned or confronting practical reality.

Count, why did you make this post?

Yeah, of course they are.

One president pushes an expansion of power and he's supported by his "team"

The next president from the other "team" normalizes that expansion of power

Repeat forever.

Okay, I will just do it myself since there are too many afraid of being banned or confronting practical reality.

Another deflection.

You demand answers, yet answer nothing. If you aren't a government worker, you do a damned fine imitation of one.

Surprising you are asking the question despite have been an account member since 2010. I know the numbers agreeing with his quote declined from like 99% of the people that posted here prior to 2010 but not by that much where it is some how considered at outlier statement or a paid post.

With so few people posting here these days I would be surprised if anyone was actually paid. If anything it is more like Republican statists are trying to convert followers in preparation for future elections. Folks that are supporting a movement of followers that want a dictator to rule them rather than limited powers of the executive branch.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Actually, @TheCount beat me to it; I was about to post the same thing.

Why should we be shocked about .gov spying under Biden, when it's been going on for years & everyone on this forum knows it.
    Last edited by Ender; 07-02-2021 at 12:08 PM.
    There is no spoon.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    I know the numbers agreeing with his quote...
    Someone who opposes Trump doesn’t necessarily support Ron Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Except the you and The$#@! posted the same thing for very different reasons.

If you aren't a government worker, you do a damned fine imitation of one.

LOL. RPF’s most prolific and banned paid troll was ZippyJuan. He carelessly left all his info on the internet, including working at Von’s grocery 23 years and his photography gig. I PMed Zip’s Fedbook page to you. He even had his address and phone number out there.

Your answer to that was Zip was a NSA/gov agent, and that his 23 year supermarket gig was a cover.

Someone who opposes Trump doesn’t necessarily support Ron Paul.

Except the you and The$#@! posted the same thing for very different reasons.

LOL. RPF’s most prolific and banned paid troll was ZippyJuan. He carelessly left all his info on the internet, including working at Von’s grocery 23 years and his photography gig. I PMed Zip’s Fedbook page to you. He even had his address and phone number out there.

Your answer to that was Zip was a NSA/gov agent, and that his 23 year supermarket gig was a cover.
    I liked Zippy. Even if he was a government troll, he put forward a good effort.

These other trolls? Just lazy. Most of their posts are complete gibberish. As if written by a 10 year old.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

A post like that is precisely what I expect to see from supporting members.
    TheCount voted for Biden, Hillary, and Obama 2x. He supports federal and state minimum wage. He’s against constitutional carry. He supports rent control. He’s for Obama “Care.” He supported the homosexuals who demanded the Christian bakery make their cake. And on and on.

How is someone like that is a “supporting member” of this site?

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I liked Zippy. Even if he was a government troll, he put forward a good effort.

These other trolls? Just lazy. Most of their posts are complete gibberish. As if written by a 10 year old.

I always thought PRB was a much better troll than Zip. PRB shoulda been Zip's boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post

Why should we be shocked about .gov spying under Biden, when it's been going on for years & everyone on this forum knows it.
    Before the Leftists took over, the threat of spying was mostly theoretical: we didnt want the govt to have these capabilities because what they could use it for.

For the past few years it's no longer theoretical.

The Leftists have taken over control of the spying apparatus. And they have weaponized it for their own purposes.

It's not exactly shocking. But it is an important mile-marker, on the road to genocide.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

.DON'T TAX ME BRO!!!

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brush fires of freedom in the minds of men." -- Samuel Adams (1722-1803)

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Why would they want to shut down as he makes gullible fools believe in the left-right Hegelian dialectic?!?
    I don't find Carlson as being part of the "right", so much as an un-anchored populist/pseudo-libertarian/paleo-con.

Gotta have the labels.

Look, here's where I'm coming from:

I have made it very clear, a million times, that I think there is no solution to our current crisis other than secession backed up with the force of arms, being presented by organized and un-organized militia both.

I have been told as many times, that such a thing is impossible, unless and until you have a large, preferably majority share of the population that agrees and thinks the same way.

Fine, I'll cede that point.

During our last successful struggle for secession from the ruling class, 1776, one of the most critical things that happened was the publication of Thomas Paine's "Common Sense".

It was a huge, massive bestseller, millions of copies were printed and sold throughout the colonies, an event unheard of in the 18th century, anywhere, for any book, including the bible. It was read by or to damn near every soldier in the Continental army, was read by millions of colonists themselves and is still, proportionally, the best selling book ever in America.

It is credited with being the single most powerful piece of propaganda that propelled the American people to armed secession.

But as popular as Paine's book was, he fell out of favor for supporting the French Revolution, his later works including "Rights of Man" and died lonely, poor and unsung.

My point is that we need another Thomas Paine, who for all his warts, was the single greatest mouthpiece for revolution in the nation.

That's the role that I hope Carlson, or somebody like him, will fill at some point.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

I have made it very clear, a million times, that I think there is no solution to our current crisis other than secession backed up with the force of arms, being presented by organized and un-organized militia both.//

//My point is that we need another Thomas Paine, who for all his warts, was the single greatest mouthpiece for revolution in the nation.

That's the role that I hope Carlson, or somebody like him, will fill at some point.
    Secession is problematic, given that people are tethered to the fedgov with entitlement programs.
    More encouraging is a Constitutional Convention, as red states are getting pretty ticked off. Just need 2/3's majority to call for it. I'm looking forward to the midterms. Trump, the second most popular incumbent in US history, had long coattails, while, Jesus H Biden, Superstar, had very little (for some reason).
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think unless democrats want to secede, then it's not likely to happen peacefully. If the democrats left *today*, no right-minded republican would chase them down and bring them back. (a few liberal RINO turds like Lindsey Graham might have something to say about it). But most on the right would probably even help them pack their bags and give them rides to the bus station.

But if the republicans tried to leave, I've no doubt that the democrats would muster every possible use of force to bring the republicans to submission.

So I think instead of secession we should just kick the leftist states out of the union. Whoever goes first gets Atlanta as a bonus territory. Bye Felicia.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 07-02-2021 at 08:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by otherone View Post
    Secession is problematic, given that people are tethered to the fedgov with entitlement programs.
    People at their core are emotional blobs of goo.

Fire them up in the right manner, and they'll act even against their own self interest.

This is pretty much how all wars operate.
    - Kim Kardashian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast