Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Judge Nap: Did Obama Spy on Trump?

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    The hate here makes me absolutely incessant.

If you disagree with someone then have decent dialog about it- the name calling/insults bull$#@! has certainly reached an all time high since Trump entered the picture.

Is this really what Ron Paul would support?
    You think Ron Paul would be stoked about a bunch of stooges for the deep state coming on a website in his name and posting bullcrap?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nap is a good, moral, and shockingly naive human being...

Really, Even Voluntary Omissions Lack Utility. This Is Only Nonsense: thrice.over.

Quote Originally Posted by MallsRGood View Post
    Nap is a good, moral, and shockingly naive human being...

Really, Even Voluntary Omissions Lack Utility. This Is Only Nonsense: thrice.over.
    You are shockingly naive for believing the media and thinking The Judge is wrong.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are shockingly naive for believing the media and thinking The Judge is wrong.
    Steph agrees (that means you're allowed to agree too)!

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You think Ron Paul would be stoked about a bunch of stooges for the deep state coming on a website in his name and posting bullcrap?
    Very easy to call people "stooges from the deep state" if you don't agree with them. For Trump lovers that would also include Ron Paul.
    There is no spoon.

Uh...you got 153 posts here and most of the recent ones are following Zippy around. I think YOU are obsessed- let it go.
    Are you zips psychiatrist?

If I were lurking on here, zippy would make me absolutely incessant.
    The hate here makes me absolutely incessant.
    Merriam Webster:
    Definition of incessant
    : continuing or following without interruption : unceasing

??
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

What I find interesting, is that Trump doesn't seem to give a flip if folks like Bill O'Reilly think he is screwing up. Or anybody who is a mainstream talking head.

He doesn't seem to give a flip if he gets impeached, either. And that makes him unconquerable.

Everyone in Washington, DC knows the intelligence community is spying on everyone, all the time.... With one tweet Trump puts it in the national consciousness, and dominates the news cycle for 2 weeks.

Playing them like a fiddle, he is.
    1. Don't lie.
    2. Don't cheat.
    3. Don't steal.
    4. Don't kill.
    5. Don't commit adultery.
    6. Don't covet what your neighbor has, especially his wife.
    7. Honor your father and mother.
    8. Remember the Sabbath and keep it Holy.
    9. Don’t use your Higher Power's name in vain, or anyone else's.
    10. Do unto others as you would have them do to you.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil..." -- I Timothy 6:10, KJV

8D multiverse
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Jamesiv1 View Post
    Merriam Webster:
    Definition of incessant
    : continuing or following without interruption : unceasing

??

Wooden Webster:
    Definition of incessant:

Makes babies have 11 toes.

"Ma told him, don't be kissing on yer sister, boy. That's incessant! But she was purty and Jessie had a powerful stirring."

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I honestly can't believe that this is even a question.

Of course he was under surveillance.

Every single one of us is under surveillance.
    Bingo. This sums up the thread. Trump is no Messiah, but many people's hatred of him are placing them in defense of the indefensible.

Very easy to call people "stooges from the deep state" if you don't agree with them. For Trump lovers that would also include Ron Paul.
    How can you not see the difference between Ron Paul and some of the stooges on here for the deep state? Ron Paul makes legitimate complaints about Trump, he doesn't advance the propaganda of the deep state like these stooges here.

Where is the video of Ron Paul talking about how Russia hacked the DNC to change our elections? Where is the video of Ron Paul saying he wants Trump impeached? Where is the video of Ron Paul saying that The Judge is naive or lying or wrong and British intelligence isn't spying on us and Trump wasn't wiretapped??

BUELLER???

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Bingo. This sums up the thread. Trump is no Messiah, but many people's hatred of him are placing them in defense of the indefensible.
    Not quite, you see the problem here is that everybody knows that the NSA spies on everybody. Trump is also no messiah or a victim, he has supported these policies through his silence and support for the execution of the one person who provided the evidence of what most of us already suspected. He is part of the problem and when the judge tried to play buddy buddy by trying to say the Obama admin specially targeted him using British intelligence, he got burned. What he said was not the same thing as the govt spies on everybody

Another angle of his story that is even more infuriating is that the white house press secretary cited Napolitano's reporting of he incident like it was true. You have to understand that they must have known if the event actually happened seeing as they now run the country. So if they think it happened, then why are they not releasing the evidence to back him up and if they knew all along that it was a lie, then why give him any more attention? They used him like a dirty rag and tossed him in the dust bin when he started to smell.

The good thing about this whole episode is that all the liberty people who were trying to use the Trump election to boost their anti establishment bona fides would think twice before using their overzealous support of the Trump admin as a mechanism to achieve that goal. I hate it that it happened to him but he was getting a bit out of control with his a** kissing of the Trump admin and he really needed something to calm him down.

Meh. He was spied on. Hillary was spied on. We're all spied on. To me, that's what it comes down to.
    Quote Originally Posted by juleswin View Post
    Not quite, you see the problem here is that everybody knows that the NSA spies on everybody. Trump is also no messiah or a victim, he has supported these policies through his silence and support for the execution of the one person who provided the evidence of what most of us already suspected. He is part of the problem and when the judge tried to play buddy buddy by trying to say the Obama admin specially targeted him using British intelligence, he got burned. What he said was not the same thing as the govt spies on everybody

Another angle of his story that is even more infuriating is that the white house press secretary cited Napolitano's reporting of he incident like it was true. You have to understand that they must have known if the event actually happened seeing as they now run the country. So if they think it happened, then why are they not releasing the evidence to back him up and if they knew all along that it was a lie, then why give him any more attention? They used him like a dirty rag and tossed him in the dust bin when he started to smell.

The good thing about this whole episode is that all the liberty people who were trying to use the Trump election to boost their anti establishment bona fides would think twice before using their overzealous support of the Trump admin as a mechanism to achieve that goal. I hate it that it happened to him but he was getting a bit out of control with his a** kissing of the Trump admin and he really needed something to calm him down.

Another angle of his story that is even more infuriating is that the white house press secretary cited Napolitano's reporting of he incident like it was true.
    It is true. you don't trust the Judge? You really trust the msm? This is PRECISELY the attitude that RJB was complaining about in the post you replied to.

You have to understand that they must have known if the event actually happened seeing as they now run the country. So if they think it happened, then why are they not releasing the evidence to back him up

Did you ever think that is maybe precisely why Obama had British intel do it instead?
    Last edited by dannno; 03-22-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Meh. He was spied on. Hillary was spied on. We're all spied on. To me, that's what it comes down to.
    This is true and to all the people like Napolitano who believe in the "deep state", they should know that the deep state is probably the ones who do the spying. The figureheads called the POTUS are just the public face of that shadow group. Obama was spied on when he was running, the same would happen to he next president and so on and so forth.

His mistake was believing that Trump was somehow special and Obama himself was the one ordering the spying on Trump. His failure in this arena should be a lesson to us all.

It is true. you don't trust the Judge? You really trust the msm? This is PRECISELY the attitude that RJB was complaining about in the post you replied to.

Did you ever think that is maybe precisely why Obama had British intel do it instead?
    Well after this whole incident, I consider Andrew Napolitano to be a very gullible and naive as* kisser and he has lost the somewhat unconditional trust I had in him. Now he has lost the ability to convince me with "my sources told me" line. Now I need to see evidence of what he is saying before I take him seriously.

I don't trust the msm but I can generally tell when they are lying. I think the biggest problem with this story is the idea that anyone would get in trouble if they exposed illegal spying activity by the govt to the point that they had to use a British spying agency. The minute I heard this story, I knew it was a lie and the msm had nothing to do with it.

This is true and to all the people like Napolitano who believe in the "deep state", they should know that the deep state is probably the ones who do the spying. The figureheads called the POTUS are just the public face of that shadow group. Obama was spied on when he was running, the same would happen to he next president and so on and so forth.

His mistake was believing that Trump was somehow special and Obama himself was the one ordering the spying on Trump. His failure in this arena should be a lesson to us all.
    Exactly my POV.

Pretty sure Obama was spied on as president, as well.
    There is no spoon.

How can you not see the difference between Ron Paul and some of the stooges on here for the deep state? Ron Paul makes legitimate complaints about Trump, he doesn't advance the propaganda of the deep state like these stooges here.

Where is the video of Ron Paul talking about how Russia hacked the DNC to change our elections? Where is the video of Ron Paul saying he wants Trump impeached? Where is the video of Ron Paul saying that The Judge is naive or lying or wrong and British intelligence isn't spying on us and Trump wasn't wiretapped??

BUELLER???
    Ron Paul brings all those into question if you ever happen to watch his forum- most the complainers here don't. He never accuses but does bring forth possibilities.

@Zippyjuan always posts different POVs; @CPUd just posts news; @TheCount is just plain sarcasm. No likee? Put 'em on ignore, but the name-calling because someone doesn't love Trump, has got to stop.
    There is no spoon.

Exactly my POV.

Pretty sure Obama was spied on as president, as well.

Yup, this stuff has been out there for a while now. Sad that some of the people who should know better think that Trump is somehow special in long history of US intelligence agencies spying on Americans. They don't need to bring in British agencies to do something they have the apparatus already setup in the US to do.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul brings all those into question if you ever happen to watch his forum- most the complainers here don't. He never accuses but does bring forth possibilities.
    No. He. Doesn't. You are wrong. You are a good guy with good intentions, I don't hate you because you don't like Donald Trump, I hate some of these stooges for the deep state who have a very clear motive. The fact is Ron Paul sticks up for Trump on some of these areas, if he says anything about them. He is always questioning the MSM narrative.

Ron Paul has quite a few complaints about Trump in several different areas, but for example he complains that Trump still has essentially the same foreign policy that we have had, which in a sense is true.. and it is a good thought experiment and worth the discussion. Ron Paul talks about how it is difficult to know who belongs to what group and who they are aligned with, so ultimately a lot of times we just end up bombing a bunch of random people with brown skin. But in another sense, Trump has completely different goals and where I take the discussion is that I believe the outcome with Trump with be much more positive on this front, I believe he will back off and ultimately Ron Paul himself may very well praise Trump in this area one day for the direction he ultimately takes us. This is not in any way contradictory to Ron Paul's message. Ron Paul has never said that Donald Trump won't change his foreign policy or won't ever change his ways in this area, he is simply providing a commentary on what is happening in the present. Ron Paul HAS in fact praised Donald Trump on some of his foreign policy rhetoric, so that is really not unrealistic at all. if you think about it... And if you think about what these other posters are posting more critically, you will find they are EXTREMELY contradictory to Ron Paul's message and what he is talking about on some other fronts.

@Zippyjuan always posts different POVs; @CPUd just posts news; @TheCount is just plain sarcasm. No likee? Put 'em on ignore, but the name-calling because someone doesn't love Trump, has got to stop.
    When somebody is posting bullcrap for the deep state, ignoring it is the VERY LAST THING I wish to do. But thanks.
    Last edited by dannno; 03-22-2017 at 10:07 AM.

Well after this whole incident, I consider Andrew Napolitano to be a very gullible and naive as* kisser and he has lost the somewhat unconditional trust I had in him. Now he has lost the ability to convince me with "my sources told me" line. Now I need to see evidence of what he is saying before I take him seriously.

I don't trust the msm but I can generally tell when they are lying. I think the biggest problem with this story is the idea that anyone would get in trouble if they exposed illegal spying activity by the govt to the point that they had to use a British spying agency. The minute I heard this story, I knew it was a lie and the msm had nothing to do with it.
    The stooges for the deep state will help you throw every member of the liberty movement under the bus before they are done if you let them. And they have you convinced they like Ron Paul and freedom.

The stooges for the deep state will help you throw every member of the liberty movement under the bus before they are done if you let them.
    I would say the same thing, except I would be talking about Donald trump, Steve Bannon, Lew Rockwell, Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

The stooges for the deep state will help you throw every member of the liberty movement under the bus before they are done if you let them. And they have you convinced they like Ron Paul and freedom.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    I would say the same thing, except I would be talking about Donald trump, Steve Bannon,[Tom Woods], Lew Rockwell, Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones.
    I actually agree with you, except that we see have different people as stooges of the deep state. I was just about to say this until undergroundrr beat me to it

I would say the same thing, except I would be talking about Donald trump, Steve Bannon, Lew Rockwell, Stefan Molyneux and Alex Jones.
    I should take it further - I would take the word of CPUd, Zippyjuan and TheCount before ANY of those, ANY day.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

I should take it further - I would take the word of CPUd, Zippyjuan and TheCount before ANY of those, ANY day.
    . Yep. Deep state doesn't exist. No one is spied on. Trust the .gov, and the Fed cares about our economic well-being.
    Last edited by RJB; 03-22-2017 at 10:55 AM.

...and the Judge?

. Yep,. Deep state doesn't exist. No one is spied on. Trust the .Gov. the Fed cares about our economic well-being.
    The derp becoming strong in this thread.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ...and the Judge?
    @juleswin nailed it - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6438277

There's a massive realignment going on. Cynical pragmatists are doing what they gotta do. Those close to power are being warped.

Meanwhile, I'm very proud that Dr. Ron Paul keeps his objectivity, assesses the present with clarity and stays the course for liberty. He's my hero. All those other guys can take a hike.

. Yep. Deep state doesn't exist. No one is spied on. Trust the .gov, and the Fed cares about our economic well-being.
    I've read the threads. You're strawmanning.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast