Thread: RON PAUL: Not Over Till It's Over: Trump Gaining Traction With Legal Vote Challenge?

RON PAUL: Not Over Till It's Over: Trump Gaining Traction With Legal Vote Challenge?

1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Ron knows a thing or two about fighting a deeply entrenched system that lashes out against you in extreme ways.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Ron's acting pretty calmly throughout this whole situation. I wonder if he knows Trump's going to be victorious.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Ron's acting pretty calmly throughout this whole situation. I wonder if he knows Trump's going to be victorious.
    Lol, they specifically said on the show the other day that they supported nobody for president. And Ron is always calm.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    The Zionists are helping with the coup effort, Trump will remember their treachery.

AMLO even refuses to congratulate Biden yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by eleganz View Post
    Ron knows a thing or two about fighting a deeply entrenched system that lashes out against you in extreme ways.
    ^this.
    Deep Ziocons (parasitic wing) had opposed RP too and there could be a thin common thread among their opponents if ss's claim is factual.

That said, part of it could be just being generous or even 'Republicans psychology management' too ahead of the coming inevitable as Mika theorized today.

Related

Ron Paul: I will not vote for Trump, he can give two positions in one speech (flashback)