Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Amash is at it again

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    No. But you are being purposefully stupid. Again, Manning is not being charged with being complicit in Assange's crimes. Assange is being charged with being complicit in Manning's crimes. This is what you said moron.

Its possible that the reason for arresting her is that she was complicit in the crimes that they extradited Assange on

So no. That's not possible. Again the crime was done by Manning. Assange is the one being charged with complicity. Got it now or do I have to break it down to a second grade level?
    You just agreed with me that they needed Manning to extradite Assange. So which is it? The opposite of that is true or not?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    You just agreed with me that they needed Manning to extradite Assange. So which is it? The opposite of that is true or not?
    Dumbass. You said that Manning was complicit in Assange's crimes. THE EXACT OPPOSITE IS TRUE! It is Assange that is being accused of being complicit in Manning's crimes. That is the opposite I am talking about moron!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Dumbass. You said that Manning was complicit in Assange's crimes. THE EXACT OPPOSITE IS TRUE! It is Assange that is being accused of being complicit in Manning's crimes. That is the opposite I am talking about moron!
    What does the next sentence say Bernie?

What does the next sentence say Bernie?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Except the opposite is true. In order to make up an excuse to extradite Assange they had to try to tie him to Manning's crime.
    don't know if this is true but I think they have to charge Assange to have a reason to extradite him here, and that he can't pardon Assange unless he is charged with a crime
    The opposite is true, really? WHICH IS IT?

You are a sad Mike Pence supporter. Are you going to cry if Mike Pence doesn't become president?
    Oh yeah, that's right. You're also the guy who wanted to be anti-Pence and pro-Trump so you decided that Trump didn't really choose Pence as his running mate and it was actually the RNC leadership that chose him and forced their choice on Trump somehow, and then you claimed that everywhere you checked said that, and it turned out that what you meant by everywhere you checked was just that you read it as a baseless claim made on RPF by some other conspiracy theoriests.

That was funny.
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 06-17-2019 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Superfluous Man View Post
    Oh yeah, that's right. You're also the guy who wanted to be anti-Pence and pro-Trump so you decided that Trump didn't really choose Pence as his running mate and it was actually the RNC leadership that chose him and forced their choice on Trump somehow, and then you claimed that everywhere you checked said that, and it turned out that what you meant by everywhere you checked was just that you read it as a baseless claim made on RPF by some other conspiracy theoriests.
    The RNC pick the nominee the only reason why Trump got through there is because the narrative from the Trump camp was that the Trump people would not vote for anyone but Trump and that they would hand the election over to the democrats. Are you really saying that Mike Pence would be any better on the patriot act or Assange or Snowden? If you believe that I got a bridge I'd like to sell ya.

Just like the DNC picks the democrat nominee, Bernie Sanders proved that last go around, which is the reason why we are even discussing Assange because we probably wouldn't even know that the DNC pick the nominee if Assange didn't leak out all of the info.

The opposite is true, really? WHICH IS IT?
    Convince a fool against his will he'll have the same opinion still. Anyone with reasonable intelligence and honesty understands what I said. That obviously excludes you.

Convince a fool against his will he'll have the same opinion still. Anyone with reasonable intelligence and honesty understands what I said. That obviously excludes you.
    Are you saying that I said something differently because I said reason and you said excuse? Or are you claiming that complicit doesn't simply mean involved with others in a crime? Or are you trying to be purposely dishonest?

The RNC pick the nominee
    If by "RNC" you mean the convention, then yeah, they do. But it's a formality. They always elect the presidential candidate's choice, and that's exactly what they did for Trump. Prior to the convention Trump had already personally selected Pence as his running mate.

Are you really saying that Mike Pence would be any better on the patriot act or Assange or Snowden?
    I can't fathom what I said that you make you write this. It's like you don't even read what you reply to.

No. I think Trump and Trump's choice for VP would both be the same on those things.

If by "RNC" you mean the convention, then yeah, they do. But it's a formality. They always elect the presidential candidate's choice, and that's exactly what they did for Trump. Prior to the convention Trump had already personally selected Pence as his running mate.

I can't fathom what I said that you make you write this. It's like you don't even read what you reply to.

No. I think Trump and Trump's choice for VP would both be the same on those things.
    Are you really trying to say that the DNC colludes to choose who the nominee is and the Republicans don't? Do we have to have another Seith Rich for you to pull the plank from under your eyes?

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are you really trying to say that the DNC colludes to choose who the nominee is and the Republicans don't? Do we have to have another Seith Rich for you to pull the plank from under your eyes?
    There you go again. I never once mentioned the DNC.

But it's a fact that Trump chose Pence as his running mate. Is that even disputed? Do you think he only pretended that he chose Pence because someone in the RNC blackmailed him or something?

Edit:
    And for that matter, since you want to bring up the DNC, what are you getting at there? Are you saying that Hillary did not choose Tim Kaine as her running mate either?

Last time, when you claimed that you looked it up and everywhere that you checked supported your claim that the RNC leadership chose the VP candidate, it turned out that your source was just anonymous people who supposedly made that assertion here at RPF. Is that still your only source?
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 06-17-2019 at 11:13 AM.

There you go again. I never once mentioned the DNC.

But it's a fact that Trump chose Pence as his running mate. Is that even disputed? Do you think he only pretended that he chose Trump because someone in the RNC blackmailed him or something?
    So the DNC picks the democrat nominee per the leaks but the RNC is different?

So the DNC picks the democrat nominee per the leaks but the RNC is different?
    No. In both parties it's the presidential candidate who chooses their own running mate prior to the convention. The convention then elects that VP candidate and always elects the person that their presidential nominee had already chosen.

Were you under the impression that Hillary did not choose Tim Kaine as her running mate, but that the DNC leadership chose him and somehow forced her to pretend that she chose him when she really wanted someone else?
    Last edited by Superfluous Man; 06-17-2019 at 11:17 AM.

Tim Kaine was the DNC chair in 2011 who picked the DNC chair debbie wasserman schultz that rigged the DNC nomination for Clinton.
    And when Hillary publicly chose Tim Kaine as her running mate prior to the convention, was she lying, or did she really choose him?

Likewise, when Trump publicly chose Pence as his running mate prior to the convention, was he lying, or did he really choose him?

And when Hillary publicly chose Tim Kaine as her running mate, was she just pretending, or did she really choose him?
    HE PICKED THE DNC CHAIR THAT RIGGED THE NOMINATION SO THAT SHE WOULD BE THE NOMINEE

HE PICKED THE DNC CHAIR THAT RIGGED THE NOMINATION SO THAT SHE WOULD BE THE NOMINEE
    Is there a reason you're not answering my question?

Is there a reason you're not answering my question?
    How is it not clear to you that Clinton picked Kaine because he directly rigged the nomination so that she would be the nominee by picking someone who would rig it? That was what Seth Rich was trying to tell us, that was something worth dying for.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How is it not clear to you that Clinton picked Kaine because he directly rigged the nomination so that she would be the nominee by picking someone who would rig it? That was what Seth Rich was trying to tell us, that was something worth dying for.
    So you agree that Clinton did pick Kaine? Then we agree, so I'm not sure why you're trying to argue about that.

Now what about Trump? When he publicly went through all the motions of having a search for a running mate, and publicly announced that he chose Pence, prior to the convention, was he lying? Or was he telling the truth like Hillary was?

So you agree that Clinton did pick Kaine? Then we agree, so I'm not sure why you're trying to argue about that.

Now what about Trump? When he publicly went through all the motions of having a search for a running mate, and publicly announced that he chose Pence, prior to the convention, was he lying? Or was he telling the truth like Hillary was?
    No technically Kaine picked Clinton.

No technically Kaine picked Clinton.
    And you believe that the same thing happened in the GOP? Technically Pence picked Trump?

And you believe that the same thing happened in the GOP? Technically Pence picked Trump?
    No techincally there was a huge stink with the republican nomination of Trump, there was this whole "nevertrump" movement that Trump used against them. People like Mitt Romney went on TV and said Trump was a con artist. The RNC did tell Trump who they would let be the vice president though, he had to do that otherwise they would not of let him be the Republican nominee.

No techincally there was a huge stink in the republican nomination about Trump, there was this whole "nevertrump" movement that Trump used against them. People like Mitt Romney went on TV and said Trump was a con artist. The RNC did tell Trump who they would let be the vice president though, he had to do that otherwise they would not of let him be the Republican nominee.
    So you believe that Trump didn't really want Pence, but pretended that he did because if he didn't choose Pence, somehow the RNC leaders would stop him from being the nominee even though he won all those delegates at the primaries and caucuses?

How do you suppose they would have accomplished that? And what's your evidence?

Trump only became a political meme because the DNC put his campaign on the map with their pied piper strategy, they thought he would be the best person to run against, they even paid Russian trolls to support Trump so they could say that he is a puppet of Russia.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump only became a political meme because the DNC put his campaign on the map with their pied piper strategy, they thought he would be the best person to run against, they even paid Russian trolls to support Trump so they could say that he is a puppet of Russia.
    OK. How does this relate to Trump lying about choosing Pence as his running mate when he really didn't want him to be?

OK. How does this relate to Trump lying about choosing Pence as his running mate when he really didn't want him to be?
    Did you watch the Doug Wead video?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast