View Poll Results: Do you believe that these transgender men should use female designated restrooms?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 42.86%
  • No

4 57.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Do you believe that these transgender men should use female designated restrooms?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Well, Steven said...
    Well, that's Steven. And I'm doubting he was ever a high-school loser.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NV. I didn't read the op first. I had a question about how they were defined by just reading the thread title alone.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-31-2016 at 03:44 PM.

Do they have peckers or naw? I'm still not clear on that.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 08-31-2016 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    How many adults get to "hang out" in girl gym lockers as things stand? That's a bit different than restrooms. Are their pervs in the world? Sure. No doubt. But, if all they are doing is pissing and $#@!ting then, well hell, everyone does it. Segregated bathrooms are a throw back to the Victorian era. Unisex restrooms should have become the norm long ago. As it stands fathers must carefully examine men's rooms to make sure their daughters can be brought in and supervised, same with mothers and their boys. It's bull$#@!. If there are privacy stalls then it doesn't matter who you wash your hands in front of.
    Would you be okay with your 13 year old daughter sleeping unsupervised in a hotel room with a 13 year old boy who only decided to be a girl for that field trip?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...sgender-males/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As it stands fathers must carefully examine men's rooms to make sure their daughters can be brought in and supervised, same with mothers and their boys.
    Huh? I never do that. When I take my daughter to the bathroom I just walk in with her.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Would you be okay with your 13 year old daughter sleeping unsupervised in a hotel room with a 13 year old boy who only decided to be a girl for that field trip?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...sgender-males/
    If I had a 13 yr. old daughter why would I let her go anywhere unsupervised?

Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    No, but every single "transgender" is mentally ill. What is terrifying and saddening is that we're now expected to act like it's not a mental illness.
    I don't disagree. But that hardly seems like a reason to keep them out of the bathroom with you or your kids. I mean your kids probably go to the bathroom with dozens of mentally ill people daily without realizing it.

Quote Originally Posted by NotAnIllegalImmigrant View Post
    Huh? I never do that. When I take my daughter to the bathroom I just walk in with her.
    Heh. You're lucky you haven't been locked up.

Patrick Fitz John, John Fitz Patrick.

phill4paul, paul4phill.

It all makes sense now.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Okay. 16 y/o daughter then?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Okay. 16 y/o daughter then?

Well, there are alot of variables involved. I would hope by sixteen I would have imparted a bit of wisdom. At sixteen it would depend on how well she knows this contrary. It would depend on how comfortable she feels around this contrary and if she felt safe around this contrary. From the article it stated that the school felt that it was wrong to specify gender to parents. I would hope that my daughter would have spoken to me about this contrary and let her views be known. Then we, meaning me, would have come to a decision.

Well, Steven said...
    And Ray said...

Girls will boys,
    And boys will be girls,
    It's a mixed up,
    Muddled up,
    Shook up world,
    Except for Lola.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    And Ray said...

Girls will boys,
    And boys will be girls,
    It's a mixed up,
    Muddled up,
    Shook up world,
    Except for Lola.
    Ahh, your drunken sailor song.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I do not think men would create an issue if a woman went into the men's room. I think many women would complain about men using the ladies room.

I am grateful that we have elected officials that know best how to resolve these complex issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Ahh, your drunken sailor song.
    Air Line Pilots Association holds their annual charity car wash.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Air Line Pilots Association holds their annual charity car wash.

You realize that is the gay fraternity that kicked out HB for his over-the-top lewd behavior, right?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Poll: Do you believe that these transgender men should use female designated restrooms?
    Poll needs more options.

It should be up to the business owner.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Heh. You're lucky you haven't been locked up.
    Why would I be?

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Who's going to pay for the new plumbing?

Can businesses charge a weirdo surcharge to offset plumbing and litigation?
    They would obviously have to add it to the price they charge.
    "The Patriarch"

That's some funny $#@! there.
    "The Patriarch"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm so tired of this divisive issue. Last I checked both men's and women's rooms feature stalls for privacy. I don't really give two hoots who's taking a dump in the stall next to me.
    I usually try to get a first name at least.
    Donald Trump > SJW ass-tears

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123