Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad stuff going down in Maricopa county

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds to me like someone should spend a few million dollars checking to see if any of the ballots have bamboo fibers in them
    So, it's cool with you that 30% of ballots weren't scanned and had to go "door number 3" AND that uncounted ballots got bagged up with counted ballots and whatever other $#@!ery (like individuals putting multiples of ballots into drops boxes) went down?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by kahless View Post
    This is just comedy, right? Do they actually believe this video proves voter fraud? I can't tell anymore after looking at Mike Lindells spreadsheet from the 2020 election which was just as silly and proved nothing in many cases, like pointing to random tweets on Twitter of people complaining about voter fraud.

If this is to be taken seriously, well, just like a mailbox, if you are delivering for multiple people you are going to have multiple envelopes-ballots. Once delivered there should be signature verification against voter registration.
    The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) recently upheld Arizona’s election integrity laws concerning ballot harvesting and out-of-precinct voting.

In 2016, Arizona passed HB 2023 to restrict ballot harvesting in Arizona unless the person collecting the ballot is a family member, a person living in the same household, or a caregiver. Since the 1970s, Arizona has required people to vote at their specific precinct.

General Brnovich intervened on behalf of Arizona after the Secretary of State refused to defend the measures.

The Attorney General’s Office (AGO) asked SCOTUS to bring clarity to these matters after a misguided ruling by the Ninth Circuit struck the measures down.

The High Court heard oral arguments on March 2, 2021, and ruled in favor of Attorney General Brnovich on July 1, 2021.

https://www.azag.gov/criminal/eiu/ballot-harvesting
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is just comedy, right? Do they actually believe this video proves voter fraud? I can't tell anymore after looking at Mike Lindells spreadsheet from the 2020 election which was just as silly and proved nothing in many cases, like pointing to random tweets on Twitter of people complaining about voter fraud.

If this is to be taken seriously, well, just like a mailbox, if you are delivering for multiple people you are going to have multiple envelopes-ballots. Once delivered there should be signature verification against voter registration.
    I was more interested in the Photo Proof,like they are being paid per vote.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yes. And some wore gloves with their faces completely covered.

What's sickening is how even on this forum it's sneered at as no big deal. So what if lots of people are stuffing multiple ballots into drop boxes? Hey, it's the new normal. All the cool kids are doing it.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) recently upheld Arizona’s election integrity laws concerning ballot harvesting and out-of-precinct voting.

In 2016, Arizona passed HB 2023 to restrict ballot harvesting in Arizona unless the person collecting the ballot is a family member, a person living in the same household, or a caregiver. Since the 1970s, Arizona has required people to vote at their specific precinct.

General Brnovich intervened on behalf of Arizona after the Secretary of State refused to defend the measures.

The Attorney General’s Office (AGO) asked SCOTUS to bring clarity to these matters after a misguided ruling by the Ninth Circuit struck the measures down.

The High Court heard oral arguments on March 2, 2021, and ruled in favor of Attorney General Brnovich on July 1, 2021.

https://www.azag.gov/criminal/eiu/ballot-harvesting
    You cannot prove that from the video. Are you saying after they open the mailbox and go through the ballots that they are not verifying absentee ballot signatures against the voter registration signature?

Even in liberal NY where I am, they compare signatures. In person I must show an ID and sign-in. They then compare my signature.

For absentee they log every every mail ballot so voters cannot request more than one. Those ballots also are logged when they are returned, checked against registration records and and voter signatures are on file to ensure the voter assigned to the ballot is the one who cast it.

Looks like they do the same thing in AZ.

https://www.azcleanelections.gov/ele...voting-by-mail
    SIGNATURE VERIFICATION & TABULATION

When a voter is mailed an early ballot, their ballot package includes the actual ballot and an early ballot affidavit envelope. This affidavit must be signed by the voter in order for their ballot to be counted. All early ballots are reviewed by the county before they can be tabulated. The county verifies in their system that they did actually mail the voter the early ballot and confirm the signature on the early ballot affidavit matches the signature on file with the voter registration record. County election staff receive professional training to verify the signature on the affidavit envelope matches the signature on the voters' registration record.

If the signature is a match, the ballot proceeds to the Citizens Board who then prepare the unopened ballots for tabulation. The Citizens Boards are made up of two board members of different political party affiliations. They confirm that the County Recorder verified the voter's signature and then they remove the ballot from the envelope, taking special care to ensure the privacy of the voters' ballot. The ballots are then transmitted to the tabulation room. If the county is unable to verify the signature, the county will attempt to contact the voter. Voters have until 5:00 p.m. on the 5th business day after a federal primary or general election to confirm/correct their signature.

All early ballots are processed by the county before the official results can be canvassed. This is important to note, as the media often attempts to call the winners of the election on election night. Election results are first released at 8pm on election night, and these first round of results are the early ballots that have been processed. Counties can begin tabulating early ballots 14 days prior to election day, once they have completed their logic and accuracy testing of their tabulation equipment. Processing early ballots for tabulation (signature verification and Citizens Board activities) takes time. As 80% of voters choose to vote by mail, tabulation always continues after election night as there are also other post election day activities that must be conducted (such as audits and provisional ballot processing). All results released are considered unofficial until the County Board of Supervisors officially adopts the canvass of results.
    How Can I Confirm My Ballot Was Counted?

Voters are able to confirm if their ballot was counted or rejected (and the reason for rejection) online. Voters can verify their ballot was counted at arizona.vote.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

I would be more interested in the verification process and counting as the concern for voter fraud.

Anyone can put anything in a mailbox. The video is meaningless like most of the crap put forward on voter fraud.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

You cannot prove that from the video. Are you saying after they open the mailbox and go through the ballots that they are not verifying absentee ballot signatures against the voter registration signature?

Even in liberal NY where I am, they compare signatures. In person I must show an ID and sign-in. They then compare my signature.

For absentee they log every every mail ballot so voters cannot request more than one. Those ballots also are logged when they are returned, checked against registration records and and voter signatures are on file to ensure the voter assigned to the ballot is the one who cast it.

Looks like they do the same thing in AZ.

https://www.azcleanelections.gov/ele...voting-by-mail
    I brought up ballot harvesting, which is illegal in AZ, and you change the subject to signature verification.

I don't know what they're doing there and your link is probably straight from the office of Soros minion's Katie Hobbs. The point is, George Soros, the person behind the mass mail in voting campaign, didn't push that because he's concerned with anyone's convenience and this was never the norm prior to the scamdemic and it has caused chaos which was intended, I'm sure, and now you're trying to defend multiple people stuffing multiple ballots into those boxes and pass it as off as okay.

-GLP poster

I brought up ballot harvesting, which is illegal in AZ, and you change the subject to signature verification.

I don't know what they're doing there and your link is probably straight from the office of Soros minion's Katie Hobbs. The point is, George Soros, the person behind the mass mail in voting campaign, didn't push that because he's concerned with anyone's convenience and this was never the norm prior to the scamdemic and it has caused chaos which was intended, I'm sure, and now you're trying to defend multiple people stuffing multiple ballots into those boxes and pass it as off as okay.
    I am simply asking questions and not getting any answers other than vague fear mongering which is typical of the crap that is going on these days. The fear mongering on the right used to be solely foreign policy based but now it has infected everything else since it proved to be profitable and keeps voters tuned in to their preferred candidates. But voter fraud? Where is it? Since all I see is a bunch of vague claims and no provable evidence.

I already answered what I thought was going on with the ballot boxes. Boxes that are opened and then verified. So people put extra ballots in. If you are doing it for a household you are going to put in multiple ballots.

Seems like the right is being played hard. Guy in a monkey suit, LOL.

I know I should shut up, don't ask any questions, just buy more pillows and hope in two weeks the election is overturned.

I am simply asking questions and not getting any answers other than vague fear mongering which is typical of the crap that is going on these days. The fear mongering on the right used to be solely foreign policy based but now it has infected everything else since it proved to be profitable and keeps voters tuned in to their preferred candidates. But voter fraud? Where is it? Since all I see is a bunch of vague claims and no provable evidence.

I already answered what I thought was going on with the ballot boxes. Boxes that are opened and then verified. So people put extra ballots in. If you are doing it for a household you are going to put in multiple ballots.

Seems like the right is being played hard. Guy in a monkey suit, LOL.

I know I should shut up, don't ask any questions, just buy more pillows and hope in two weeks the election is overturned.
    Ballot harvesting is illegal in AZ. Is what you're saying that you don't care? Harvest away but just verify the signatures? Arizona also has online voter registration. In that case, how is a signature obtained to match with that on the mail in ballot?

I have questions, too, and it's not "fear mongering" to want a legal and transparent election process.

-GLP poster

The video is meaningless like most of the crap put forward on voter fraud.
    Except that people Have been Busted for Exactly that.. Last Election..
    And it was Documented,, 2000 Mules has more..

But you have your blinders on. still.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Safe to assume that certain elections going forward will always be stolen?
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritOf1776_J4 View Post
    Although there may be bad things going on by some bad people (tm stakeout), Gateway Pundit is not a reputable source. One of five or six sites that look like controlled gatekeepers used by conservatives, and much like Drudge turned out to be (and maybe the owners are even sleeping together).

Gateway is run by a drama queen. Although my blood turned cold when I saw the pictures of the owner marrying a young boy from oversees (and which other stories make real clear met before he turned 18), I was already well aware the site was copying articles and research from the internet without attribution, changing and manipulating key facts, and censoring their comment section for the same reason. Much like WND (which is owned by a cultist who believes everyone should follow old testament law, and worship in a rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, and who has twice said in editorials he is a former? communist). I'm aware of it because besides others, it happened to me on both sites with different stories.

They exist only to manipulate and steer others by misinformation, censorship and noise.

Conservatives, and libertarians should be careful of the news sources they use, and have their own. Benjamin Franklin had his own chain of newspapers - it's that important for a movement to actual have their own news media.
    Forget about the site.

Go straight to the sources that they post and then make a decision on the story.
    "An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government" - Ron Paul.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you arent allowed to criticize."

Was it 30% of tabulators that didn't work or 30% locations where they didn't work or 30% of the ballots not properly scanned on the machines that weren't working correctly? I've heard all of that plus 20% (from the little worm who was TV from Phoenix). I don't like the imprecision here though it's great news there's a demand for a do-over.
    All you need to know is that the Dems will squeeze out a victory.

Even though the Treasurer got more votes than everyone.

No one votes straight down a ticket.

https://www.tcpalm.com/elections/res...state/arizona/

So, it's cool with you that 30% of ballots weren't scanned and had to go "door number 3" AND that uncounted ballots got bagged up with counted ballots and whatever other $#@!ery (like individuals putting multiples of ballots into drops boxes) went down?
    Sounds to me like someone should host a three day conference about vote tabulator troubleshooting, invite a bunch of bloggers to attend, and pay for the whole thing with a pillow-based paytriot grift!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Except that people Have been Busted for Exactly that.. Last Election..
    And it was Documented,, 2000 Mules has more..

But you have your blinders on. still.
    As I have said here many times before, there is voter fraud and there is evidence to support that in each election. However many times much of the information put forward does not point to it and is complete vague nonsense. Absolutely nothing provided to back it up other than fear mongering.

Lindell's spreadsheet is one example I give where I went through it and found allot of it to be complete bull$#@!.

There is money to be made keeping this in the news cycle and also keeping activists or those on the sidelines engaged by completely blowing it out of proportion to give the perception of massive voter fraud.

People going up to a mailbox and some guy in a monkey suit in a video, followed-up with a tweet, proves nothing.

EDIT. btw - as far as 2000 Mules...

Fact Check-Does ‘2000 Mules’ provide evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 U.S. presidential election?
    https://www.reuters.com/article/fact...-idUSL2N2XJ0OQ
    The documentary “2000 Mules” does not provide any concrete, verifiable evidence of widespread voter fraud in the 2020 election. Technology and election integrity experts consulted by Reuters also did not find the geolocation, surveillance or any other information presented showed plausible evidence of fraud.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-17-2022 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Sounds to me like someone should host a three day conference about vote tabulator troubleshooting, invite a bunch of bloggers to attend, and pay for the whole thing with a pillow-based paytriot grift!
    They'd be out-muscled by the people who hosted backroom conferences on vote tabulator manipulating, invited a bunch of globalists to attend, and paid for the thing with a Soros-based traitor grift.

Seriously, give it a rest. The people who support the theft are far worse than the dik pill and survival food sellers.
    Last edited by nobody's_hero; 11-17-2022 at 08:56 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

As I have said here many times before, there is voter fraud and there is evidence to support that in each election. However many times much of the information put forward does not point to it and is complete vague nonsense. Absolutely nothing provided to back it up other than fear mongering.
    Fraud happens in every election but it's never been documented even close to how much it was documented in 2020.

The Detroit TCF center for example was extremely well documented. Hundreds of people provided their testimonies in front of the pseudo-congress-hearing. They all said similar things, and when you add it up, it was clear that the TCF center was corrupt from the bottom to the top. Nearly every election law that Michigan has on the books, was outright ignored and broken repeatedly as a matter of policy. It doesn't directly prove "fraud" but it does prove that election laws (that are designed to prevent fraud) were broken on a systemic level.

Nothing was done about it. Whether that was the fault of the courts, or Trump's legal team, I think is irrelevant at this point.

There are of course people who try to refute all of this by just dismissing all of the witnesses as liars. Which is itself an outrageous claim.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Fact Check-Does
    "Fact Check" DOES NOTHING but LIE.

You just lost any shred of Credibility..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "Fact Check" DOES NOTHING but LIE.

You just lost any shred of Credibility..
    A person that loses credibility is one that collectively groups all fact checking as lies no matter the site or article. People like that tend to chose ignorance over truth because they are scared of the consequences of knowing the truth.

There are some fact checking sites that of course lie. That does not mean all fact checking articles are lies from all websites are lies. The fact checking articles and sites that do lie do also intersperse the truth with lies. Rejecting the truth in those cases just exposes your cognitive biases.

The fact checking articles and sites that do lie do also intersperse the truth with lies. Rejecting the truth in those cases just exposes your cognitive biases.
    Quoting a Reuters "fact check" as if they never lie, on the other hand, is worthless. It's just another unverified claim.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    They'd be out-muscled by the people who hosted backroom conferences on vote tabulator manipulating, invited a bunch of globalists to attend, and paid for the thing with a Soros-based traitor grift.
    Sounds to me like a black-ops special forces team needs to break into a data center in an unrelated foreign country, steal servers containing evidence of vote tabulator manipulation, and then die mysteriously in a helicopter crash two weeks later!
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Quoting a Reuters "fact check" as if they never lie, on the other hand, is worthless. It's just another unverified claim.
    So quoting one link means they never lie, you ignore all the issues they raised in the article and ignore all questions I raised about the OP video which is irrelevant to him bringing the movie into the thread.

I think we are at a point now where the entire right bases everything now on feelings rather than truth. If the think tank narrative pushed is there is voter fraud in AZ based on some guy in a monkey suit putting ballots into a ballot box it automatically means massive extreme voter fraud and that no one verified those ballots. For which there is no evidence of that yet. Just because that is the narrative now.

I call bull$#@!. The arguments being made about voter fraud in Maricopa so far in this thread are weak. That does not mean that will not change if someone can prove it and if there is enough there that it altered the outcome of the election.

So quoting one link means they never lie, you ignore all the issues they raised in the article and ignore all questions I raised about the OP video which is irrelevant to him bringing the movie into the thread. .
    Did you take up the question raised? Or did you just copy and paste without further comment?
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

A person that loses credibility is one that collectively groups all fact checking as lies no matter the site or article. People like that tend to chose ignorance over truth because they are scared of the consequences of knowing the truth.

There are some fact checking sites that of course lie. That does not mean all fact checking articles are lies from all websites are lies. The fact checking articles and sites that do lie do also intersperse the truth with lies. Rejecting the truth in those cases just exposes your cognitive biases.
    There was NO "Fact Check" till truth started coming out.

Fact Check is NOW Verification. If fact check says it is false you KNOW it is Truth.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    Even though the Treasurer got more votes than everyone.
    That's one popular treasurer!!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Did you take up the question raised? Or did you just copy and paste without further comment?
    There was NO "Fact Check" till truth started coming out.

Fact Check is NOW Verification. If fact check says it is false you KNOW it is Truth.
    I have already said what I had to say about Maricopa until someone provides actual evidence. The Mules movie being raised here is irrelevant and despite fact checking sites rife with abuse, the arguments Reuters has made about the movie in the article about not providing specific evidence appear to be valid.

No wonder why there was no red wave. Everything is all about "feelings", smoke and mirrors, rather than truth. People are fed up with that scams on the right and it is the reason Trump will lose in 2024. They have had enough of the art of the con.

Again, I am not saying there is no voter fraud but the fear mongering hucksters on the right have failed to make the case so far. Likely the same people whom have a history of polluting the pool of real voter fraud with false accusations of voter fraud.
    Last edited by kahless; 11-17-2022 at 12:30 PM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All I know is, it's the first time I ever saw a Reuters fact check pasted here for any purpose other than exposing it to ridicule. So it seems a little patience is warranted with a bunch of people who might not know what else to do with one.

One might also keep in mind the difference between "failed to prove" and "made allegations that can actually be disproven". There's plenty of room in between. Enough room for a couple thousand mules, even.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 11-17-2022 at 01:25 PM.

Thread bringing out the leftists..

Bring out your Progs,,
    Bring out your Progs..

and let the Dead vote for the Dead.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

are we getting a recount?
    "When Sombart says: "Capitalism is born from the money-loan", I should like to add to this: Capitalism actually exists only in the money-loan;" - Theodor Fritsch

Thread bringing out the leftists..

Bring out your Progs,,
    Bring out your Progs..

and let the Dead vote for the Dead.
    Bull$#@!. People making rational statements wanting to see evidence are not automatically Progs.

If you have evidence that the votes of the dead were actually counted in numbers enough that caused the loss for Republican candidates in Maricopa then post it.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast