Thread: Trump, Ryan, and Walker Want to Seize Wisconsin Homes to Build a Foxconn Plant

Trump, Ryan, and Walker Want to Seize Wisconsin Homes to Build a Foxconn Plant

Eminent domain, of course.

Because MAGA. For the greater good, comrade.

Powerful forces—including Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker (R), the Taiwanese manufacturing giant Foxconn, and President Donald Trump—have aligned, to turn more than 1,000 acres of Wisconsin farmland and family homes into an LCD screen manufacturing facility.
    http://reason.com/reasontv/2018/06/1...eminent-domain
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You can't make an omelette...
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

They pay property taxes. They don't own the land they lease it.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Wisconsin property rights suck. I had a small farmette there.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Americans gotta go

MTGA, Make Taiwan Great Again. Americans gotta go.

Yes, we accept Taiwan money.
    You only show up to attack Trump when he is wrong
    Make America the Land of the Free & the Home of the Brave again

So does this mean we are going to have to start importing our cheese from China then?

Tariffs on cheese! How totally American sounding is that now? ...Or is that French sounding? Hmm...

Really, though America's suicide rate is already high enough as it is, we don't need any help from Foxconn.
    The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding one’s self in the ranks of the insane.” — Marcus Aurelius

They’re not buying it. CNN, you dumb bastards!” — President Trump 2020

Consilio et Animis de Oppresso Liber

Quote Originally Posted by Weston White View Post
    So does this mean we are going to have to start importing our cheese from China then?

Tariffs on cheese! How totally American sounding is that now? ...Or is that French sounding? Hmm...

Really, though America's suicide rate is already high enough as it is, we don't need any help from Foxconn.
    We will need to impose export tariffs and quotas to keep American cheese for Americans.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    For the greater good, comrade.
    I guess the gov is capable of doing it, eh comrade?

...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.

`
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    I guess the gov is capable of doing it, eh comrade?

`
    I believe it was the framers who said that we need a constitution to bind the government. They also enumerated rights because they didnt trust a government not to infringe on them. They did this because they knew if a government can do something it will.

Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    I believe it was the framers who said that we need a constitution to bind the government. They also enumerated rights because they didnt trust a government not to infringe on them. They did this because they knew if a government can do something it will.

TheCount would have been a redcoat back then. He's just a red today.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

TheCount would have been a redcoat back then. He's just a red today.
    My favorite conspiracy is that America is still a British colony. The theory says that this is the true motivation for the BREXIT and MAGA movements. So maybe you're a red coat and you dont even know it.

So maybe you're a red coat and you dont even know it.

Somebody ain't clued in; that's for sure. Go ahead and ask TheCount his voting choices.

You can do it either before or after he helps you achieve your liberty goals.

Somebody ain't clued in; that's for sure. Go ahead and ask TheCount his voting choices.

You can do it either before or after he helps you achieve your liberty goals.
    Not agreeing or disagreeing with your statements just the idea that anyone who thinks government power corrupts absolutely is somehow a comrade which. I assume that is like calling him a commie or a red coat which is like calling him British? All i was pointing out is that rhetoric sounds American to me.

Not agreeing or disagreeing with your statements just the idea that anyone who thinks government power corrupts absolutely is somehow a comrade which. I assume that is like calling him a commie or a red coat which is like calling him British? All i was pointing out is that rhetoric sounds American to me.
    Okay, I guess I didn't understand what you said. Anyway, that's not what makes someone a comrade. There are people paid to post this drivel, trying to ingratiate themselves to RPF members. There's absolutely no doubt about it.

Choosing the enemy of your enemy will not help you achieve liberty. Again, if I'm not believable, then ask these posters of drivel their voting choices. You won't get an answer.