Thread: Amazing, The Censorship on Dr. Mikovits on a Level I have Never Seen

Amazing, The Censorship on Dr. Mikovits on a Level I have Never Seen

This is really something...

after the banning of Plandemic… just a quick few of the things I have noticed this past 2 or 3 days...

1) Her next interview 5/8 on LondonReal was not abled to be viewed, and still not able to be viewed... even 1,000,000 view Icke vid was no problem at all... maybe you have better results... as of this time, I have only been able to listen to her interview

2) Her Twitter account is invisible to Bing searches... whereas up till Plandemic, if you typed Mikovits and Twitter it would pop right up... had to use a search like DuckDuckGo and there it is

3) The new Tweet on her Twitter.. her article in Mercola, when clicked on gives a warning that the site you are about to visit is dangerous, go back...

Many other very strange things regarding accessing her info... amazing

Have a listen or check into her story ... this woman is blowing a whistle like no other
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 05-12-2020 at 07:48 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    This is really something...

after the banning of Plandemic… just a quick few of the things I have noticed this past 2 or 3 days...

1) Her next interview 5/8 on LondonReal was not abled to be viewed, and still not able to be viewed... even 1,000,000 view Icke vid was no problem at all... maybe you have better results... as of this time, I have only been able to listen to her interview

2) Her Twitter account is invisible to Bing searches... whereas up till Plandemic, if you typed Mikovits and Twitter it would pop right up... had to use a search like DuckDuckGo and there it is

3) The new Tweet on her Twitter.. her article in Mercola, when clicked on gives a warning that the site you are about to visit is dangerous, go back...

Many other very strange things regarding accessing her info... amazing

Have a listen or check into her story ... this woman is blowing a whistle like no other
    It's because Filmmaker Mikki Willis did an amazing job of condensing her story down into a 25 minute trailer - something nobody else has been able to do for the past 5 years.

I met Judy in 2015 and interviewed her just after her gag order was lifted. She is one of the most brilliant people I have ever met. I hired one of my top reporters to condense her story down and we published it back then, but it is a very long and hard to understand story.

This was our first story:

Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding

The second one we did:

As Government Denies Existence of Retroviruses, Big Pharma Prepares to Make Huge Profits from Treatment

And the third one in 2016:

A New Paradigm for Diagnosis and Treatment of Modern Chronic Illnesses

The fact that Fauci led the team that slandered her and stole her career is perfect timing now for her story to viral, and Mikki Willis is BRILLIANT in how he condensed her story hitting on the main points that resonate with what we are all experiencing right now.

I guarantee you that those 25 minutes he produced were probably the result of at LEAST 10 hours of talking to her.

We all owe a great deal to Mikki for getting this out there.

It is a game changer.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

awesome... I think people don't realize that for the past 100 years or so,

what a corrupt and wicked bunch of "people" have been overseeing the medical associations

I had seen the links from Health Impact News,,, didn't realize we had one of the heroes right here with us, helping the story see the light of day...

Respect for your work !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    It's because Filmmaker Mikki Willis did an amazing job of condensing her story down into a 25 minute trailer - something nobody else has been able to do for the past 5 years.

I met Judy in 2015 and interviewed her just after her gag order was lifted. She is one of the most brilliant people I have ever met. I hired one of my top reporters to condense her story down and we published it back then, but it is a very long and hard to understand story.

This was our first story:

Vaccines and Retroviruses: A Whistleblower Reveals What the Government is Hiding

The second one we did:

As Government Denies Existence of Retroviruses, Big Pharma Prepares to Make Huge Profits from Treatment

And the third one in 2016:

A New Paradigm for Diagnosis and Treatment of Modern Chronic Illnesses

The fact that Fauci led the team that slandered her and stole her career is perfect timing now for her story to viral, and Mikki Willis is BRILLIANT in how he condensed her story hitting on the main points that resonate with what we are all experiencing right now.

I guarantee you that those 25 minutes he produced were probably the result of at LEAST 10 hours of talking to her.

We all owe a great deal to Mikki for getting this out there.

It is a game changer.
    I believe the 25 minute video was only excerpts from a full length documentary.

I would love for you to interview Andrew Kaufman and Judy together because it's he who convinced me there is no COVID19/SARS2 virus. While I'm all in on her, I disagreed on the stance of the virus being real. Kaufman is the only one I've seen who goes right to the electron scanning microscope slides (the alleged proof) to show that what's been passed off as a virus is not.

You wanna see how deep the arm of big pharma reaches into media, here's a little of it and I've come across other such Stasi self identification in other articles:

Two simple searches on YouTube on Friday morning found nine copies of the video, with a combined 295,000 views. After CNET contacted YouTube with links to the copies, all but one were removed for violating community guidelines.

https://www.cnet.com/news/facebook-y...spiracy-video/
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    I I would love for you to interview Andrew Kaufman and Judy together because it's he who convinced me there is no COVID19/SARS2 virus.
    You'd be disappointed. She'd just agree that it isn't a virus, but tell you it does exist. Colds have never been viruses, but have existed all along regardless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You'd be disappointed. She'd just agree that it isn't a virus, but tell you it does exist. Colds have never been viruses, but have existed all along regardless.
    I was convinced by Kaufman on the exosomes but have continued to wonder about the whole virus thing. I did see some links about viruses not even existing though didn't take the time to dig into that subject. From what I did read I took it that viruses are nothing more than a theory! Maybe you know, then: what causes illnesses like colds and flu that are contagious?
    My two daughters and I were gang-raped by some of the Newcomers. It landed us in the hospital for 3 weeks as several bones were broken. I don't blame them, it was a sexual emergency and I wasn't about to go all white privilege and deny them the release they needed, especially after being stuck in a hotel for months. I see the Newcomers as family now. They are on our side and will help us stop Trump. It is a small price to pay. Anything but Trump.

-GLP poster

double post

-GLP poster

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Does anyone know where we can find that 25 minute Mikki Willis video? I watched it but wanted to pass it on, now I can't find it.

Dr.Paul should have her on Liberty Report

Quote Originally Posted by RPtotheWH View Post
    Does anyone know where we can find that 25 minute Mikki Willis video? I watched it but wanted to pass it on, now I can't find it.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/P7BgIqs9y3GY/
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Maybe you know, then: what causes illnesses like colds and flu that are contagious?
    So far as I know, just exomes like colds and viruses like flu.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by vita3 View Post
    Dr.Paul should have her on Liberty Report
    I second this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge