Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: **The Official** Republican Convention thread

The Bruiser announcing for NH delegation
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    NY passes. They will probably get back in to announce the clinching votes.
    “I don’t think that there will be any curtailing of Donald Trump as president,” he said. "He controls the media, he controls the sentiment [and] he controls everybody. He’s the one who will resort to executive orders more so than [President] Obama ever used them." - Ron Paul

Interesting. If a state has delegates for someone besides Trump, they'll actually say that verbally instead of just for him, as was the case for Romney.

Here is Ohio all 66 for Kasich, and they recognize it.

With all this voting going on, where is TheTexan?

Just for him:

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

LOL they're "going to put NY into play". NY gets back in to clinch it.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump is the Republican nominee for president of the United States!

Where is the rolling count?

The suspense is killing me.

Edit: nvm, I see "Over the Top"

Who hoo
    Last edited by Danke; 07-19-2016 at 05:17 PM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

0 votes for America.

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    If they are nominating Pence and had all those neocons on stage last night, you can be sure it was neocon approved.

Ted Cruz and Rubio are still scheduled to speak, and apparently they aren't vetting the speeches too hard.

There's not much to vet. It will be the standard neocon, regulations & tax cuts they propose.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliPsy View Post
    Trump is the Republican nominee for president of the United States!
    Oh GOP, we barely knew ye.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Well, that's interesting. There were some votes for Rand Paul in there for Vermont.

Virginia must be proud. They are so diverse that their spokesman could not speak understandable English.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

In November, Donald Trump will become the President of the United States in spite of the opposition to his campaign from the GOPe, the Establishment, globalists, the media and the Pope.

Get ready for major changes in NATO and a withdrawal from Russian borders. Get ready for a pull-back of US troops around the world from nations and regions that can defend themselves. The neocon PNAC agenda has just a few more months of life under the direction of Barack Hussein Obama.

Education will be freed from federal rule and returned to local control. Our borders will be secured and our immigration laws will be enforced. America will start rebuilding and mending itself.

So who did Utah vote for? The state chair says 40 Cruz. The convention chair says 40 Trump.

In November, Donald Trump will become the President of the United States in spite of the opposition to his campaign from the GOPe, the Establishment, globalists, the media and the Pope.

Get ready for major changes in NATO and a withdrawal from Russian borders. Get ready for a pull-back of US troops around the world from nations and regions that can defend themselves. The neocon PNAC agenda has just a few more months of life under the direction of Barack Hussein Obama.

Education will be freed from federal rule and returned to local control. Our borders will be secured and our immigration laws will be enforced. America will start rebuilding and mending itself.
    Riiiiiiiight.....

I know I always like to put a Goldman exec in charge of the Treasury when I want to shake things up, for the better.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-19-2016 at 05:48 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    Ted Cruz and Rubio are still scheduled to speak, and apparently they aren't vetting the speeches too hard.
    Do you still think Trump won't get enough delegates to win?
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump parody Twitter account makes big screen in Quicken Loans Arena:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs/statu...19014068191232

Real Denald has been around most of the election season. He's one of the funnier ones, and often gets taken seriously by Trump supporters.

Last edited by CPUd; 07-19-2016 at 05:45 PM.

Hilarious
    Rand Paul for Peace

Alaska has a problem with the recorded vote tallies. Paul Ryan actually acknowledged them and let them have a point of order I think.

Not railroading hard enough, must try harder.

So Priebus actually has to say that this time, unlike Tampa, the RNC allowed the reading of other candidate delegate votes, in addition to the apparent 'fact' that delegates to other candidates go to the last standing candidate if there's only one remaining. How about that?

Trump Blocks GOP Platform Bill to Send Lethal Weapons to Ukraine

Pro-Trump campaigners have canceled a GOP pledge to supply Ukraine with lethal weapons during a committee platform meeting on national security, disturbing Republican hawks who have consistently called for a more aggressive anti-Russia posture.
    The Trump foreign policy is already beginning to take form.

Probably the best thing about Manafort is Ukraine & Russia connections.
    Last edited by RandallFan; 07-19-2016 at 06:27 PM.
    BOWLING GREEN, Kentucky – Washington liberals are trying to push through the so-called DREAM Act, which creates an official path to Democrat voter registration for 2 million college-age illegal immigrants.
    Rand Paul 2010

Booker T. Washington:
    Cast it down among the eight millions of Negroes whose habits you know, whose
    fidelity and love you have tested in days when to have proved treacherous meant the ruin of your firesides.

Quote Originally Posted by CPUd View Post
    When is Don King scheduled to speak?
    Don't be rude.

Don King had WAY better hair.

Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

Am I hearing hope and change? Cause it's never what you think it is when they are selling it to you, kinda like bushes humble foreign policy from 2000.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast