Thread: 16-year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

16-year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father [Fake]

I am just finding out that this is a spoof site. My apologies.

16-year Old Girl Claims Former President Bill Clinton is Her Father

Little Rock| A 16-year old girl has presented a paternity action lawsuit this morning, before an Arkansas state court, alleging that the former president of the United States, William Jefferson Clinton, is her biological father.

Alyssa Gilmore claims that her mother, a former secretary of the oval office named Whitney Gilmore, had an affair with President Clinton between 1998 and 2001. She says she was born out of that relationship, and demands that Mr. Clinton undergoes a paternity test to prove that her story is true.

“I know Bill Clinton is my father” says the young girl. “I have many pictures of my mother and him and I know they were in love. He even gave me présents for Christmas and my birthdays when I was a kid, before he left my mother. I have spent many years writing him letters and calling him, hoping he would come back in my life. At first, he would write back and we spoke on the phone regularly, but he doesn’t even answer anymore. I just want him to take his responsibilities and recognize that he is my father, that’s all.”

Judge Henri Watkins of the Arkansas state court, rapidly decided that Ms. Gilmore had enough evidence to support her demand and announced that the presentation of the evidence will begin on March 19. Bill Clinton wasn’t present in the courthouse this morning, in Little Rock, but he met the media less than an hour after the judge’s decision, in Washington.

Mr. Clinton denied having an affair with Ms. Gilmore or being the father of the teenage girl. He adds that the timing of the accusations suggests that they are intended to ruin his wife’s chances in the run for the presidential elections in November.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/16-y...is-her-father/
    Last edited by donnay; 10-12-2016 at 06:43 PM.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ol' "Slick Willie" didn't get that moniker keepin' it in his pants..........

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Ol' "Slick Willie" didn't get that moniker keepin' it in his pants..........
    I always thought they called him "Slick Willie" because of all the crimes he got away from.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

What is going on? Ever since historic candidate HRC called out a woman in audience at first debate, things is spinning out of control.

Let's stop calling out women from audience in future debates so American politics can return back to decency. This is backfiring, polls are also tied now suddenly.

Bill's Theme song:

i think bill has some kids in here.

people be gettin all up in his kids, and sh*t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    i think bill has some kids in here.
    Imagine having a stepmother like Hillary?

People will just say it doesn't matter; he isn't running.

Realistic story, except for the part about the judge. Only problem is worldnewsdailyreport is a satire site.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe

Quote Originally Posted by William Tell View Post
    Realistic story, except for the part about the judge. Only problem is worldnewsdailyreport is a satire site.
    Really? I had no idea.

I will now have that on my list as spoof site. Thanks.
    Last edited by donnay; 10-12-2016 at 06:49 PM.

So is the Onion, only now it has become prophetic.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Imagine having a stepmother like Hillary?

I'd take my chances with Maleficent any day over Clinton.
    There is no spoon.

Some of it's funnier than heck.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    I'd take my chances with Maleficent any day over Clinton.
    Agreed. Hillary is Malevolent.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is a part of the blackout of the real news - http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Danney-Willams

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    So is the Onion, only now it has become prophetic.
    Yeah. And this article has comments from as far back as March 2015, rather prophetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    It's a balance between appeasing his supporters, appeasing the deep state and reaching his own goals.
    ~Resident Badgiraffe