Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I can't get enough SJW tears

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Well, they're all going to lose their food stamps. They need to eat something.
    It's the only organic food they'll be able to afford, I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul View Post
    The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    This intellectually stimulating conversation is the reason I keep coming here.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spikender View Post
    As much as I oppose Trump on many issues, nothing beat watching him smack Killary so hard she spent election night drugged up in her bed while her Petdesta went out and faced the public.

"$#@!-posting", "memes", and "slurping on SJW tears" are God's punishment for their extreme idolatry of a crime family and their affiliates. Let's enjoy the fountain of progressive waterworks, it'll give us energy when we start planning how to reign rein in the Trump administration and continue the spread of liberty.
    fixed that for you

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    It's the only organic food they'll be able to afford, I guess.
    You think those dead skin cells and dust mites were raised on a GMO free, cage free, antibiotic free hippy? Maybe we should start testing boogers for their true content.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    You think those dead skin cells and dust mites were raised on a GMO free, cage free, antibiotic free hippy? Maybe we should start testing boogers for their true content.
    We need more booger regulations.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I feel a desire to contribute...

Account Restricted. Admin to review account standing

I am ashamed of my fellow minorities that voted D just because... If you are a legal immigrant, you should have nothing to fear... especially the asians.

The intellectual battle for liberty can appear to be a lonely one at times. However, the numbers are not as important as the principles that we hold. Leonard Read always taught that "it's not a numbers game, but an ideological game." That's why it's important to continue to provide a principled philosophy as to what the role of government ought to be, despite the numbers that stare us in the face.

And a big ol' $#@! YOU Harry!

'Tears' and 'fear': Harry Reid is not taking Trump's election well

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...tion-well.html

Nancy Pelosi spoke with President-elect Donald Trump by phone to congratulate him on his victory. Hillary Clinton graciously conceded. President Obama called for a “peaceful transfer of power.”

Harry Reid, not so much.

The pugilistic Senate Democratic leader who is retiring this term issued a 473-word statement Friday railing against Trump’s election, saying it has “emboldened the forces of hate and bigotry” as the country is overcome by “tears” and “fear.”

"White nationalists, Vladimir Putin and ISIS are celebrating Donald Trump's victory, while innocent, law-abiding Americans are wracked with fear - especially African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Muslim Americans, LGBT Americans and Asian Americans. Watching white nationalists celebrate while innocent Americans cry tears of fear does not feel like America,” the retiring Nevada senator said.

Speaking out as protests have sprung up in cities across the country, Reid cited accounts of African Americans being heckled and Hispanic Americans fearful their families “will be torn apart.”

"We as a nation must find a way to move forward without consigning those who Trump has threatened to the shadows. Their fear is entirely rational, because Donald Trump has talked openly about doing terrible things to them,” he said. “Every news piece that breathlessly obsesses over inauguration preparations compounds their fear by normalizing a man who has threatened to tear families apart, who has bragged about sexually assaulting women and who has directed crowds of thousands to intimidate reporters and assault African Americans.”

Trump indeed has raised deep concerns among Hispanic-Americans over his calls to build a wall along the Southern border and step up deportations, and among Muslims over his widely criticized plan to suspend Muslim immigration – a plan he since backed away from.

But in the hours and days since the election, the candidate who riled up rally crowds and engaged regularly in rhetorical battle with his political foes has struck a more conciliatory tone, as those protesting his election have in some places resorted to violence.

Even his biggest critics – namely President Obama and Hillary Clinton – have urged the country to respect the election results and come together.

Clinton, in her concession speech, said: “We must accept this result, and then look to the future. ... Donald Trump is going to be our president. We owe him an open mind and the chance to lead.”

House Democratic Leader Pelosi, D-Calif., spoke with Trump by phone and echoed Obama and Clinton, saying in a statement that the country needs to “come together.”

“The peaceful transfer of power is the cornerstone of our democracy,” she said, even noting that Congress could work with Trump on an infrastructure bill.

“I congratulate President-elect Trump and his family, and pray for his success,” she said.

Reid ended his statement on a different note. He called Trump a “sexual predator who lost the popular vote and fueled his campaign with bigotry and hate.”

He said: “Winning the electoral college does not absolve Trump of the grave sins he committed against millions of Americans. Donald Trump may not possess the capacity to assuage those fears, but he owes it to this nation to try. If Trump wants to roll back tide of hate he unleashed, he has a tremendous amount of work to do and he must begin immediately."

I can't wait to see the reactions of these douche nozzles on inauguration day.

"Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Dr. Ron Paul. "Stand up for what you believe in, even if you are standing alone." - Sophie Magdalena Scholl
    "War is the health of the State." - Randolph Bourne "Freedom is the answer. ... Now, what's the question?" - Ernie Hancock.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Did I just see that man eat a booger? O_o

Why would you think it identifies as a "man?"
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Why would you think it identifies as a "man?"
    Sorry, I forgot to check my cis privilege.

DU is back up. It is flooded with tears. A few interesting ones.

Response by anonymous

How am I feeling? Where to begin? First and foremost, I feel such sadness for how the media crucified Hillary during this campaign. Not a single one of you in the media portrayed who Hillary really is and her unbelievable accomplishments during her public servant career. She did so much good for so many. I feel pissed off that not a single one of you called Trump out on the hundreds of terrible things he has said and done to so many. The lives he destroyed, the sexist, mysoginistic behavior, the total lack of respect for women, the hundreds of blatant lies He's told. You all failed Hillary and your viewers and readers. She isn't perfect, no one is, but you didn't hold Donald accountable for his actions.

I still feel totally numb. I got zero seconds sleep on election night. Yesterday morning I felt so overwhelmed that I went to the doctor to ask for some meds for anxiety for the first time ever in my life. I told the provider why I needed them and she was very understanding. At least the meds helped me sleep last night (and will again tonight).
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post

Response by anonymous

I still feel totally numb. I got zero seconds sleep on election night. Yesterday morning I felt so overwhelmed that I went to the doctor to ask for some meds for anxiety for the first time ever in my life. I told the provider why I needed them and she was very understanding. At least the meds helped me sleep last night (and will again tonight).
    Would it be rude for me to suggest he/she/ze take the whole bottle?

More DU:

I have seen and read what is going on just a day after this election already. Children attacking children on the school yard. Racist behavior towards anyone who isn't white or straight. Torment, physical harm just plain racism. I have heard nothing being reported. Why?
    Maybe because nothing has really occurred? No Really its all the Russians Fault.

Trump is aiding and abetting the enemy, Russia and Putin. Damn him to HELL...

Response by keepitcool

Outraged. The Russians are crowing about interfering in the election and helping Trump. Impeachment proceedings should start immediately. Evidence of Trump in collusion with Russians should be gathered now before it disappears. Working with Russians to hack DNC is worse than Watergate. He should go down. Where is the CIA and what do they know?
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.

Does anybody besides me think all these BS riots and online garbage might be part of a big plan for a re-vote or some such?

[puts my tinfoil hat on]

I love these mind-numb morons who keep on saying Trump is going to destroy America while they are destroying other people's property to try and make their point. SMDH. Special Snowflakes need a good ass whipping.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post

Response by anonymous
    If you were monitoring their board over the last month, it was borderline ridiculousness. They had Hillary penned in for 350 electoral votes.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Last edited by fedupinmo; 11-11-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Some more used kleenex:

Response by jjanpundt

How do I feel now that the election is over?

Scared, baffled, betrayed, and extremely worried about the future. I've resigned myself to the fact that there's not much I can do but look after the people I love, and try to help them out wherever I can. The Bush years were rugged, but we did all survive so chances are we'll get through the deplorable president elect.

I have many questions. How could all the polls be so far off? There were probably over 100 polls that showed Hillary winning without any trouble. How could 46+ percent of registered voters not vote at all? What is wrong with them? Why did the media not put out the information they had on him when he was still in the primaries?
    Response by FightingIrish

I'm sitting on a boat that could have my wife and me in a Canadian port in five hours. Before the election, we joked about moving to Canada never thinking we would have ​to ​seriously consider it. I even prepared a route for our navigation plotter ​several weeks ago​. Now it is ​a ​serious option, partly because of what might come next but more for what America has become. We'll hang in here until we hear boot steps.
    Response by anonymous

How do I feel about the election?

Angry? Frightened? I'm not sure which of those emotions are strongest. They swap places from day to day.

I'm Jewish, you see. The rising tide of Anti-Semitism as seen in graffiti, tweets, Facebook posts, email confrontations, visions of high-fiving white supremacists, and always the bedsheet bedecked Klaners drives me to an overprotective frenzy.

But it is not just we Jews. My neighbors down the street are Palestinian Americans, and they feel like a target has been scrawled on their backs. At my kid's school, I hear mothers talk in quiet tones, worried about their daughters. Many of the fathers stand on the other side of that line, thinking America is Great again.

Canada is gonna have a lot of whiners and a lot more special snow flake. Hehe.

Lena Dunham Blasts Self-Hating White Women with ‘Violent Privilege’ for Voting Trump

Actress and Hillary Clinton campaign surrogate Lena Dunham has broken her silence after the Democratic presidential candidate’s loss to Republican Donald Trump earlier this week, describing in a blog post the agony of being at Clinton’s election night party in New York City and insisting that she “never truly believed” that Trump could win.
    The 30-year-old Girls actress, who had hit the campaign trail repeatedly for Clinton for months leading up to the election, described waking up on Election Day feeling “rosy” and “thrilled,” only to see the good feelings evaporate hours later at the Jacob Javits Center in Manhattan, when the election returns came flooding in.

“At a certain point it became clear something had gone horribly wrong. Celebrants’ faces turned. The modeling had been incorrect,” Dunham wrote in an essay for her Lenny Letter blog. “Watching the numbers in Florida, I touched my face and realized I was crying. ‘Can we please go home?’ I said to my boyfriend. I could tell he was having trouble breathing, and I could feel my chin breaking into hives.”

Dunham said she left the party early and was informed of Clinton’s loss when a friend called and told her.

The actress wrote that as a result of her support for Clinton throughout her campaign, she received “threats and abuse” at a level she could never have imagined. However, she remained hopeful that her detractors represented “the dying moans of the dragon known as the patriarchy being stabbed again and again in the stomach.”

We believed that on November 9, they’d be licking their wounds while we celebrated. It is painful on a cellular level knowing those men got what they wanted, just as it’s painful to know you are hated for daring to ask for what is yours. It’s painful to know that white women, so unable to see the unity of female identity, so unable to look past their violent privilege, and so inoculated with hate for themselves, showed up to the polls for him, too. My voice was literally lost when I woke up, squeaky and raw, and I ached in the places that make me a woman, the places where I’ve been grabbed so carelessly, the places we are struggling to call our own. O_o

Dunham made several get-out-the-vote trips for Clinton during her campaign, including early stops in Iowa and New Hampshire, and, toward the end of the campaign, in North Carolina.

In April, the actress put her chances of moving to Canada at “100 percent” if Trump were elected president, joining numerous other celebrities who made similar pledges.

In her essay, Dunham predicted it would be too difficult for Clinton supporters to attempt to understand the motivation behind Trump’s support, suggesting the task would be best left to “strategists” and “men in offices who need to run the numbers.”

“It should not be the job of women, of people of color, of ***** and trans Americans, to understand who does not consider them human and why, just as it’s not the job of the abused to understand their abuser,” Dunham wrote. “It’s quite enough work to know about and bear the hatred of so many. It’s quite enough work to go on living.”

Dunham closed her essay by thanking Clinton for “taking every shot and standing tall.”

Read Dunham’s full essay here.
    http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywo...trump-victory/

I thought this was satire at first, but it's apparently real. LOL

Lol Lena Dunham, the woman that made a false rape allegation, and openly admits to molesting her little sister.
    I am the spoon.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by John F Kennedy III View Post
    Lol Lena Dunham, the woman that made a false rape allegation, and openly admits to molesting her little sister.
    Her vagina is aching....

I've been waiting for this ever since it was obvious that Rand was going no where and dropped to refocus on his Senate seat. W/o Trump winning, none of this triggering would be possible. I'm just surprised at how insanely stupid many of these people are.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast