Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hillary Clinton 2020 is next ray of Hope?

Hillary Clinton 2020 is next ray of Hope?

If Trump did not play ball with money baggers lobbies, who will neocons pick for 2020... who is better "qualified" than SWC Hillary?

This setback in jumstarting 3rd term of DGP Obama should not mean end of all our hopes.

Related

Did Obama sabotage Clinton 2016 campaign?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Banned

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    If Trump did not play ball with money baggers lobbies, who will neocons pick for 2020... who is better "qualified" than SWC Hillary?

This setback in jumstarting 3rd term of DGP Obama should not mean end of all our hopes.
    Anybody that doesn't think she should run in 2020 is a misogynist. They just don't want to see a woman president.

After two failed campaigns? I don't think so.
    Stop believing stupid things

Based on her speech, reading between the line was that today was not a good for little girls of America.

But in reality that is doubtful. And what is not doubtful is that today is a good day for little girls around the world who can't afford expesive security that SWC Hillary can afford when jetting around the world to further interests of her masters.

Bitch should not be out of jail in her lifetime.
    “[T]he enshrinement of constitutional rights necessarily takes certain policy choices off the table.” (Heller, 554 U.S., at ___, 128 S.Ct., at 2822.)

How long before "going liberal" replaces "going postal"?

No. No. No. She is done. She lost. Again. She should go home and stay home.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Elizabeth Warren is poised to be the first female president.
    Partisan politics, misleading or emotional bill titles, and 4D chess theories are manifestations of the same lie—that the text of the Constitution, the text of legislation, and plain facts do not matter; what matters is what you want to believe. From this comes hypocrisy. And where hypocrisy thrives, virtue recedes. Without virtue, liberty dies. - Justin Amash, March 2018

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    she
    wont be, but she will run

Quote Originally Posted by undergroundrr View Post
    *shudders*

The way the Democratic primaries are set up guarantees that if either Michele Obama, Corey Booker, or Kamala Harris runs, he or she will win the nomination. I would put my money on Kamala Harris. She's like a female Obama and from a state with a bunch of delegates.

I guess Warren. Pocahontas is the left's version of full retard like Trump is the right's.

If we go by what we hear, hillary will be in jail or in the ground by 2020.

Not likely but one can hope.

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Hillary won't live to see 2020.
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    She is done.

Michelle Obama. Wait for it

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse James View Post
    Paul Ryan
    That Paul Ryan.

So hot right now.

But he can't run until 2024
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    She is done.
    I think she'll be fine for a 2020 run, but she may need to drain a few newborn babies of their stem cells to retain her energy
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Tywysog Cymru View Post
    Yeah, I don't see it. Neither candidate she ran against in the general had as much experience as she did, and look how that worked out.

Warren has no charisma at all and is out.
    Clintons would never support Michelle Obama... plus she does not really have any real depth to win liberal intellectuals.
    Rat Ryan also not likely hot for GOP base.

We're finding out that genitalia and skin color politics do have limitations as Hillary campiagn's spectacular collapse shows.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I guess Warren. Pocahontas is the left's version of full retard like Trump is the right's.
    She is the last great leftist standing . And you just insulted retarded people
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post

Related

Did Obama sabotage Clinton 2016 campaign?
    Pence is now the GOP 2024 front runner .
    Do something Danke

LOL DNC is also done in 2020 rebuilding a party takes years. They might have a shot in 2030.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How long before the Clinton pupa steps into the picture?

Quote Originally Posted by gaazn View Post
    The way the Democratic primaries are set up guarantees that if either Michele Obama, Corey Booker, or Kamala Harris runs, he or she will win the nomination. I would put my money on Kamala Harris. She's like a female Obama and from a state with a bunch of delegates.
    How is it set for one of those three specifically to get the nomination?
    I am the spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    How long before the Clinton pupa steps into the picture?
    Are you kidding? They owe a $#@!load of people favors. Those people aren't going to forget their $500m donations to the foundation. They need to get Chelsea up and running now.

Quote Originally Posted by jbauer View Post
    Are you kidding? They owe a $#@!load of people favors. Those people aren't going to forget their $500m donations to the foundation. They need to get Chelsea up and running now.
    This^^^^

I should make it my mission to never see another Bush or Clinton in a serious office during my lifetime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast