Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Crashes Liberty Activist Protest

Alex Jones Crashes Liberty Activist Protest

Even though he woke me up to a lot of things in the past, this kind of behavior is intolerable and suspicious. He should be working side by side with us instead of trying to yell louder

YouTube - TAG / LOLA Austin protest @ APD HQ

YouTube - You Gotta Hard On for Me.3GP

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    YouTube - Alex Jones - Best Rant Ever!

I used to think AJ was pretty cool, doesn't afraid of anything but then I realized he was bat$#@! insane.

Edit: Also, inb4 "Alex Jones has done more for the liberty movement than anyone else in this thread."
    Last edited by coyote_sprit; 01-26-2010 at 09:30 AM.

AJ is a publicity whore.
    Why can't everybody else leave everybody else alone?

Wow! AJ was completely out of line there.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    Wow! AJ was completely out of line there.
    Seriously, what the hell..

Thread title is spot on.

AJ is exactly the same as Olbermann, Rush, or Hannity... Just another self-promoting demagogue catering to a different crowd of non-thinkers.

I'm sure the Bilderbergers feel so threatened that the angry folks outside of their meetings are being lead by a guy armed with a blowhorn.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    can someone call into his radio show today and tell him he is a jackass.

That's messed up right there. You do have to wonder if he's bought and paid for.. he's almost like a broken record half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ENDG4M3 View Post
    You do have to wonder if he's bought and paid for..
    Don't worry about looking into the NWO or any of that. Alex Jones is on it and has it taken care of.
    Definition of political insanity: Voting for the same people expecting different results.

[QUOTE=ENDG4M3;2511757You do have to wonder if he's bought and paid for...[/QUOTE]

Good frickin' grief. He's not paid for. Damn some folks are paranoid. Could it be that he's just an attention whore? Why does everything have to have a hidden agenda?

That wasn't very nice..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by TheConstitutionLives View Post
    Good frickin' grief. He's not paid for. Damn some folks are paranoid. Could it be that he's just an attention whore? Why does everything have to have a hidden agenda?
    lol yeah, that too.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AJ is a friend so I forgive

AJ IMO is there to make us look like idiots to the rest of the people.
    As long as you let government spend your money, they will always spend it on those who lobby for it over those who vote for it because they lied to you to get it, and they will spend it on those who best enable them to keep lying and spending your money.

I think it's an ego thing...he has a right to have a big ego, but he shouldn't be using it to crush his allies.

I like AJ but if I were catherine I probably would have kicked him in the nuts.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by tkubic46 View Post
    AJ is a friend so I forgive
    With friends like that, who needs enemies...
    "With respect to the words general welfare,
    I have always regarded them as qualified
    by the detail of powers connected with them.
    To take them in a literal and unlimited sense would be
    a metamorphosis of the Constitution into a character which
    there is a host of proofs was not contemplated by its creators." -James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think it's an ego thing...he has a right to have a big ego, but he shouldn't be using it to crush his allies.

I like AJ but if I were catherine I probably would have kicked him in the nuts.
    Yeah. I'd chalk it up to ego. Something I've seen the best of us fall to. AJ is used to being the only one there with the bullhorn. Major fail.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

His heart was in the right place
    Just looked like a sloppy protest

What an $#@!.
    In the end, it's never what you worry about that gets you.

Alex sounds different today on his radio show,hes all calm today.At the protest he called one of the speakers a peabrain.Its here if u want to see it at the 6:35 mark near the end.

YouTube - Alex Jones Makes A Spectacle Of Himself @ Austin Rally
    Last edited by Srg1; 01-26-2010 at 02:43 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can someone tell me what he was bitching about?

Really disappointed in AJ. He always used to say that this was never about him, how he was just a messenger and it was up to us to go out there and spread the word. All we need is for AJ to allow his ego to get in the way and cause dissention amongst the truth movement.

Those people were fans of his and gave him every opportunity to join in. The guy needs to keep his ego in check. We're all in this together. I don't think anyone got to him - at least I hope not! But anything is possible I guess...

The guy has a massive ego and has some lunatic tendencies - nothing new. Just my opinion of course.

A gift for all the AJ haters:

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by Srg1 View Post
    Alex sounds different today on his radio show,hes all calm today.At the protest he called one of the speakers a peabrain.Its here if u want to see it at the 6:35 mark near the end.

YouTube - Alex Jones Makes A Spectacle Of Himself @ Austin Rally
    The young guy with the white t-shirt deserves an award. "We're on the same team here". Yep.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by libertygrl View Post
    Really disappointed in AJ. He always used to say that this was never about him, how he was just a messenger and it was up to us to go out there and spread the word. All we need is for AJ to allow his ego to get in the way and cause dissention amongst the truth movement.

Those people were fans of his and gave him every opportunity to join in. The guy needs to keep his ego in check. We're all in this together. I don't think anyone got to him - at least I hope not! But anything is possible I guess...
    ^This.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast