Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Wife Has Leukemia

Does anybody have the aforementioned Youtube account? I'd like to see the family.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My sister setup a Go Fund Me account: http://www.gofundme.com/HelpLindaLeighBEATLeukemia

I'm not good at this. Thank you all for your thoughts.

Update: Bad News... turns out the leukemia has the gene "Philadelphia Positive" which means our original plan goes out the window and she will now do two rounds of Chemo followed by a stem cell transplant. This is riskier and has a lower rate of survivability.

We can't take any more bad news. I'm losing my mind here.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Does anybody have the aforementioned Youtube account? I'd like to see the family.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8m...D3Q__Fnmo94L5A

There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post

We don't really show the kids on the internet that much... my wife is more paranoid than I am (believe it or not) about the government and bad actors having our kids info/data.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Quote Originally Posted by jllundqu View Post
    My sister setup a Go Fund Me account: http://www.gofundme.com/HelpLindaLeighBEATLeukemia

Update: Bad News... turns out the leukemia has the gene "Philadelphia Positive" which means our original plan goes out the window and she will now do two rounds of Chemo followed by a stem cell transplant. This is riskier and has a lower rate of survivability.

Please feel free to share the link... tweet it, fed book it, instagram it.... I don't care. Everything and anything helps. Our insurance is already giving us $#@! about the stem cell transplant saying that our oncologist is good to treat the leukemia but we may need to get a different doc to do the stem cell/bone marrow transplant which is BULL$#@! and our doctor said that would be bad.

- Diogenes of Sinope

And before someone asks, I will let you all know the picture that my friend Steve posted of the FBI National Academy is because he went through that class with another agency recently and he shared it with all his friends from that class. He is a dear friend of mine and has been a friend of the family for many years.

- Diogenes of Sinope

There's a procedure for 'killing' tumors with a pin-point accurate laser, which they're working on in Bloomington or Indy. I guess other r&d outfits have one as well idk. You might ask about that, because my pastor from a couple years back had it done, and he had Leukemia. Maybe they've improved the tech since then. I assume being a laser, its non-intrusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    There's a procedure for 'killing' tumors with a pin-point accurate laser, which they're working on in Bloomington or Indy. I guess other r&d outfits have one as well idk. You might ask about that, because my pastor from a couple years back had it done, and he had Leukemia. Maybe they've improved the tech since then. I assume being a laser, its non-intrusive.
    Thank you, but unfortunately Leukemia is not a tumor in a specific place that can be targeted. Her entire blood production process and immune system is cancerous and must be killed and replaced.

- Diogenes of Sinope

Never mind, he had Melanoma. Sorry about that.

Thank you for all the kind words everyone.

She just had chemo injected into her Central Nervous System via lumbar puncture. Doc said that even though Leukemia is primarily a bone/blood cancer, when you start attacking it, it will seek 'refuge' in neighboring systems like the CNS. I can't believe my wife was just poisoned in her spine/brain deliberately... I hope in 20 years this type of medicine is considered barbarism and we have something better to treat this type of disease.

- Diogenes of Sinope

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My heart and prayers go out to you all.

Donated.

And created a separate thread to encourage others to do so as well.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/forumdi...Political-News

We just found out today (December 23) that my wife has been diagnosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL). She's been struggling with back pain and anemia for a long time now, but nothing ever showed up on any bloodwork. Her platelets were dangerously low (at an 8...anything below 10 is critical and risks spontaneous internal bleeding).

We don't know much else right now other than life sucks. I have to tell our two kids that mommy won't be here for Christmas and I don't know what to say. Some of you have seen our little family on my wife's youtube channel that I posted here... I don't know what to do. I can't lose my wife. Some Christmas, huh. I am told she will be starting radiation and chemo immediately.

She is 37, and she already beat late stage papillary thyroid cancer 11 years ago right when I got back from my second tour in Iraq... she went literally through hell, massive neck surgeries and radiation, to beat that and we thought we were done with this crap... to get this news now, two days before Christmas, is too much for us.

Send us whatever prayers you have. We need everything.

Wish I would have bought a few hundred Bitcoins in 2011 so I wouldn't have to worry about paying the massive bills that are about to drop in my lap...

Sorry I just needed to vent and you all listen when I need it.

Keep us in your thoughts. I will update when I can.

Jim
    i’m so sorry to hear. Sending many prayers for all of you.

This sounds promising and might be worth running by her Oncologist.

http://www.thebodywatch.com/analysis...therapy-VC.php

Thank you for all the kind words everyone.

She just had chemo injected into her Central Nervous System via lumbar puncture. Doc said that even though Leukemia is primarily a bone/blood cancer, when you start attacking it, it will seek 'refuge' in neighboring systems like the CNS. I can't believe my wife was just poisoned in her spine/brain deliberately... I hope in 20 years this type of medicine is considered barbarism and we have something better to treat this type of disease.
    Me too.

Check your PM, I might be able to provide some minor support.
    THE SQUAD of RPF
    1. enhanced_deficit - Paid Troll / John Bolton book promoter
    2. Devil21 - LARPing Wizard, fake magical script reader
    3. Firestarter - Tax Troll; anti-tax = "criminal behavior"
    4. TheCount - Comet Pizza Pedo Denier <-- sick

@Ehanced_Deficit's real agenda on RPF =troll:

Who spends this much time copy/pasting the same recycled links, photos/talking points.

7 yrs/25k posts later RPF'ers still respond to this troll

Looks like you have a great family. Really want to see things work out for you.

Im really sorry to hear about everything. Sadly, Im also not in any position to offer anything since Im not working yet again.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    any updates?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I thought this thread was a lot longer. There's 3 or 4 pages missing...

Here's the latest update, folks.

We are now at day +90 from the Stem Cell Transplant. The numbers look good, meaning all of her cells being produced in her body are those of the donor and no cells are her own, which is what they want to see. She is still on a brickload of medications and will be for years. SHe will be on low-dose Chemo for at least 2 years and immunosuppressants for at least that long. She has to fight to get out of bed, and I am back at work full-time, but the docs are happy. Now we just wait. If the leukemia is going to come back, data says it will most likely show itself within 6 months post-transplant. Lord willing we will get past that milestone and we will have more good new.

Thank you all for checking in on me and my family. Thank you for donating... believe me we needed it, even with insurance, the costs of care are incredible. I have been homeschooling our kids for the last 6 months, which has been its own journey....

We will get through this.

- Diogenes of Sinope

We are now at day +90 from the Stem Cell Transplant. The numbers look good, meaning all of her cells being produced in her body are those of the donor and no cells are her own, which is what they want to see. She is still on a brickload of medications and will be for years. SHe will be on low-dose Chemo for at least 2 years and immunosuppressants for at least that long. She has to fight to get out of bed, and I am back at work full-time, but the docs are happy. Now we just wait. If the leukemia is going to come back, data says it will most likely show itself within 6 months post-transplant. Lord willing we will get past that milestone and we will have more good new.

Thank you all for checking in on me and my family. Thank you for donating... believe me we needed it, even with insurance, the costs of care are incredible. I have been homeschooling our kids for the last 6 months, which has been its own journey....

Still in my prayers for a healing speedy recovery!

Look into pasture-raised chicken bone broth and Turmeric to help her through the chemo.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Chester Copperpot

Im so sorry you have had to go thru all of this.. my prayers to you.. I had to go thru radiotherapy myself for tongue cancer so i know how grueling that head/neck stuff can be.

prayers to you both.

Hope your wife beats this leukemia.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I've been wondering about you guys. Glad to hear that things are going well so far, with the transplant. Prayers that it continues on that path and that she gets stronger as the days go by. I know how difficult it is to watch your loved one go through so much.
    Much love to you and your family.

Glad to hear things are going as well as they are, may GOD bless you with the best possible outcome.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's an update from my wife.

Hugs to all of you.

- Diogenes of Sinope

What a lovely woman. So glad she is cancer free and feeling like she wants to ease back into regular life.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

That put a smile on my face. So glad to see her in good spirits and pray God's protective hand stays over her. God Bless you all!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

The best news I have ever heard on RPF. So glad she was able to come through this. What a nightmare.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast