Thread: Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure

Exclamation Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure

Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure from GOP senators before his impeachment trial

He did it to gain appease from the republicans. Trump has admitted this to his associates.

President Donald Trump told associates that he assassinated Iran's top military leader last week in part to appease Republican senators who will play a crucial role in his Senate impeachment trial, The Wall Street Journal reported on Thursday.
    One of Trump's most outspoken supporters, GOP Sen. Lindsey Graham, appears to be the only congressional lawmaker Trump briefed about his plan to assassinate Soleimani in the days leading up to the strike.

Graham has criticized the president's foreign-policy choices in the past — most notably Trump's withdrawal of troops from northern Syria and his handling of Saudi Arabia.

So the Truth is out, he was trying to please the republicans who had always being wanting a war or something like this happen and all because of the impeachment trial well at least it sort makes sense.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL

More anonymous sources garbage.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    LOL

Nope actual sources unlike the fake sources from fox news defending Trump's actions in Iraq. With Oliver North war criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    Nope actual sources unlike the fake sources from fox news defending Trump's actions in Iraq. With Oliver North war criminal.
    Nope.
    Not one.
    Name one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Nope.
    Not one.
    Name one.

You remind me almost like Watson whose badly trying to defend and his decision to kill the Iranian general with the drone. You guys are pathetic.
    On the bright side you have Bolton and Oliver North on your team.

You remind me almost like Watson whose badly trying to defend and his decision to kill the Iranian general with the drone. You guys are pathetic.
    You are the pathetic one.

You claimed there were real sources, name one.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

LOL

Q?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Better than Mao and Xi.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Appease the neocons and teocons you mean. Graham, Rubio, Pence, Pompeo, Bolton, Hannity, etc.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Trump reportedly told associates he killed Qassem Soleimani because he was under pressure from GOP senators before his impeachment trial
    To be fair, GOP is technically not Party of Big Minds but is known to be part of Big Donors.

But in the unlikely case any anti-Iran activist Andrew Adler Mosad scandal type pressure is involved, Congressional leadership should be taken into confidence.

Congressional oversight shoud be sought in any case to ensure any foreign-firster lobbies are not allowed to put pressure/bribe/intimidate/manipulated US voters elected public servants. Time has come to get rid of globalist lobbies influence and launch a non-fake America First/Drain tthe Swap movement not funded by globalist neocons.

LOL

And yet inbred conspiracy theorist who claim without evidence that Soilemani was a CIA asset is to be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    And yet inbred conspiracy theorist who claim without evidence that Soilemani was a CIA asset is to be believed.
    Exactly.

"If I quote an anonymous source. I am right. If YOU quote an anonymous source YOU are a liar & a fool."
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly.

"If I quote an anonymous source. I am right. If YOU quote an anonymous source YOU are a liar & a fool."
    My opinions are clearly mine.
    I do not claim they are proven fact.

Go ahead and keep believing the MSM which has proven to make up more garbage about Trump than usual.

It shows people who you are.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

My opinions are clearly mine.
    I do not claim they are proven fact.

Go ahead and keep believing the MSM which has proven to make up more garbage about Trump than usual.

It shows people who you are.
    I actually believe Ron Paul. He doesn't by your inbred conspiracy theory. If you don't like his views then why are you here?

And for the record, you are beyond childish. As @Ender correctly pointed, you are being hypocritical. You expect people to take outlandish claims seriously and ignore the plausible. This isn't about believing the MSM. The MSM parrots, without evidence, the unproven conspiracy theory that Qassem Soleimani is responsible for the deaths of U.S. troops in Iraq from EFPs. That's unproven as the Iraqi's had the material and know how to make EFPs without Iran's help.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 01-11-2020 at 10:13 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Incidentally, some of the harshest and most controversial tweets of so call leader of the ongoing 'take a knee' movement that has been sweeping America were made after OP cited strike in iraq.

Any who was he pressured by, his neocon advisor Bolton or his foreign-firster top donors?

We know Syria bombing was done after he was convinced by Ivanka.

Q has a 100% proven track record, the mainstream media has like a 4% proven track record at best..

Gee, which anonymous source should I trust??
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Q has a 100% proven track record, the mainstream media has like a 4% proven track record at best..

Gee, which anonymous source should I trust??
    Is Q the source of your "Trump nuked U.S. soil to save the children" theory?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Is Q the source of your "Trump nuked U.S. soil to save the children" theory?
    No, that was a different Navy intel source.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Q has a 100% proven track record
    Beautiful
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

If this claim is factual, the pipeline disruption is linked to GWOT?
    Claim is being made by a top rated former MSM CNBC host:

6 hours ago

Larry Kudlow: Cyber hacking of the Colonial Pipeline and 'Hamas shooting war on Israel' are linked

'Kudlow' host says President Biden is being tested, and just 'taking the punches'

LARRY KUDLOW: We’ve had a shooting war in the Middle East, we’ve had a breakdown on the Colonial Pipeline from Russia’s cyber hacking, we’ve had more evidence that overly-generous unemployment benefits are keeping people at home rather than work. We’ve got a big stock market sell-off, and another $350 Biden dole to state and local government unions, and you can’t cut taxes. So, let me just step back for one moment, and review the bidding.
    I’m going to say this: I believe the cyber hacking in the U.S. Southeast is absolutely linked to the Hamas shooting war on Israel. I see it all of one piece, and President Biden is being tested. And so far, he has not shown any strength.

Look, these ransomware cyber hackers are in fact, Russian cyber hackers. As Gen. Keane said earlier today, they may be moonlighting, but make no mistake, they are Russian cyber hackers, and this is their boldest strike yet. And if we don’t do something about it fast, much more is coming. That’s point number one.

As far as Hamas is concerned, Hamas, of course, a terrorist state of Iran. Iran, itself, is a terrorist country. Now, who’s Iran’s biggest backer? You guessed it – Russia. At every turn, Russia makes mischief on behalf of Iran and against the U.S., and Israel, and the Abraham Accords.

By the way, let’s give China some credit too, because they are a large financier and oil buyer of Iran.

foxbusiness.com/media/larry-kudlow-cyber-hacking-of-the-colonial-pipeline-and-hamas-shooting-war-on-israel-are-linked

Historic Context:

Trump tells evangelicals, 'We have God on our side' for 2020 election; hails end of Soleimani’

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    As far as Hamas is concerned, Hamas, of course, a terrorist state of Iran. Iran, itself, is a terrorist country. Now, who’s Iran’s biggest backer? You guessed it – ...
    Great Britain, where all the Soviet-born oligarchs launder their looted billions and the US?!?

Current Iranian President Hassan Rouhani is another crooked lawyer. In the 1970s, Rouhani was educated in England, learning textile design and English.
    In the 1990s, Rouhani studied for 6 years at the privately owned Caledonian University in Glasgow, Scotland.

Mohammad Zarif is another lawyer, who was the Foreign Affairs Minister in Iran from July 2013 to February 2019. In 1977, when he was a teenager, Zarif left Iran to study in the US. He later studied at San Francisco State University, from which he gained a Master degree in 1982.
    In San Francisco, Zarif joined the Islamic Student Association and made friends who later became political figures in Iran, including the brother of Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani, Iranian president from 1989 to 1997.

Zarif continued his studies at the Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver, from which he obtained a Ph.D. in international law and policy in 1988.
    In 2016, Zarif with John Kerry shared the Chatham House Prize (awarded by the Royal Institute of International Affairs, a.k.a. Chatham House).

It shouldn’t surprise anybody that Donald’s Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross profits from business with a country under US sanctions – Iran.

The Trump Organization, Ivanka Trump in particular, was in business with the Baku XXI Century of the Azerbaijani Mammadov family since 2008. The Mammadovs were in turn business partners of the Iranian construction company Azarpassillo of Keyumars Darvishi (since about 2008).

Azarpassillo’s chairman, Keyumars Darvishi, became the head of Raman after he fought in the Iran-Iraq War. Raman is an Iranian construction firm, controlled by the Revolutionary Guard (that was controlled by Soleimani).
    https://www.lawfulpath.com/forum/vie...p?p=6342#p6342
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Wow, did not know these "mullahs" were actually British educated lawyers.

Quite a few of the today's land and other disputes end up being traced to the great British Empire one way or the other.

In other news, Tensions in mideast rising again after 50 people killed in Gaza and 3 in Israel.

May 12, 2021
    Sirens sound in Beersheba and Dimona, home to Israel’s main nuclear reactor

Rocket sirens are triggered in cities throughout southern Israel, as well as in the town of Dimona, which is home to Israel’s main nuclear reactor.

Hamas’s military wing takes responsibility for the attack, saying it fired 15 rockets toward Dimona.

‘Eye for an eye’: Iran editorial urges retaliatory attack on Dimona reactor
    In outlet affiliated with supreme leader, prominent analyst laments Tehran’s response to attack on Natanz facility, says retort must be biblical
    By TOI staff 17 April 2021

View of the nuclear reactor in Dimona, southern Israel, August 13, 2016. (Moshe Shai/Flash90)

An Iranian newspaper affiliated with the country’s supreme leader Ali Khamenei published an editorial Saturday calling on the government to strike Israel’s nuclear facility in Dimona in response to the recent attack on the Islamic Republic’s Natanz nuclear site, which was widely attributed to Israel.

Writing in the ultraconservative Kahyan daily, prominent regional analyst Saadullah Zarai lamented the response seen thus far from the Iranian government following the April 11 sabotage operation at Natanz.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    W Bush, who has been mostly out of news since reports of his paintings works ( supposedly as therapy for Iraqi freedom bloodbath guilt) is back in news. Previously he helped boost Iran's influence in Iraq and mideast by making US a quasi ally of Iran as part of militant freedom drive aka 'Operation Iraqi Freedom'.

George W. Bush: ‘Iranian influence’ is behind Hamas attacks on Israel

By Steven Nelson
    May 19, 2021

Former President George W. Bush said in a new interview that Iran helped spur the Hamas terrorist group to attack Israel.
    Bush told Fox News that what “you’re seeing playing out is Iranian influence targeted toward Israel.”
    “I think the best approach with regard to Iran is to understand that their influence is dangerous for world peace,” he said.

The Republican former commander in chief said “they are very much involved with extremist movements in Lebanon and Syria and Yemen, and they are aiming to spread their influence.”
    nypost.com/2021/05/19/george-w-bush-iranian-influence-behind-hamas-attacks-on-israel/

Source is media, exercise caution:

Gen. Mark Milley reportedly warned Trump not to strike Iran: 'You're gonna have a f---ing war'

Oma Seddiq and John Haltiwanger

President Donald Trump and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in October 2019. Mark Wilson/Getty Images
    • Gen. Mark Milley reportedly warned Trump not to take military action against Iran after the election.
    • Milley told Trump he would "have a f---ing war" with Iran if the US struck, a book excerpt says.
    • The book, by The New Yorker's Susan Glasser and The Times' Peter Baker, comes out next year.

Top US Gen. Mark Milley feared that Donald Trump would take military action against Iran at the end of his presidency and repeatedly warned him not to, according to reporting, published in The New Yorker on Friday, from an upcoming book about Trump's presidency.

"If you do this, you're gonna have a f---ing war," Milley would reportedly tell the president and his foreign-policy advisors who had pushed for a missile strike on the Middle Eastern country after Trump lost the 2020 election.

Iran was frequently brought up in White House meetings after the election, with Trump "seemingly willing to do anything to stay in power," The New Yorker's Susan Glasser, an author of the book, reported on Friday. The New York Times in late November reported that Trump had consulted top advisors — including Milley — about options for striking Iran's primary nuclear site and was ultimately talked out of it.

At one meeting without Trump, his advisors again brought up action against Iran, and Milley questioned why they were so intent on attacking the country, Glasser reported.
    "Because they are evil," Vice President Mike Pence reportedly answered.

Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, eventually helped end the prospect of a conflict with Iran, the report said.
    On January 3, Trump held an Oval Office meeting to receive an update on Iran's latest nuclear activities. Milley, along with Robert O'Brien, the national security advisor, and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, informed Trump that any military action against Iran would be impossible at that point, Glasser reported.
    Trump appeared to heed the warnings, and the focus on Iran faded, the report said.

businessinsider.com/milley-warned-trump-on-iran-strikes-youre-gonna-have-a-f-ing-war-2021-7

Related

July 16, 2020
    Netanyahu urged Trump to strike Iran after election loss - New Yorker

For anyone who thinks Trump works for Israel