Thread: The GOVERNMENT is buying up the ammo...

The GOVERNMENT is buying up the ammo...

I heard a guy call into the radio tonight, coast to coast, who said he makes his own ammo and has had a difficult time getting the materials since July. He told the host he called the big supplier and they said the GOVERNMENT is buying up all the ammo. I guess that is how the are going to control it...buying it with our tax dollars and storing it away. Tones

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonesforjonesbones View Post
    I guess that is how the are going to control it...buying it with our tax dollars and storing it away. :

Or fighting two wars.

Try to create panic buying situation
    Jack up prices...

Some survival foods supplier was hyping that Mountain House had all their #10 cans sold out for the next year because "the government" - unnamed agency, not DoD was stocking up and buying it up. It wasn't true.

The Government has Lake City for it's ammo needs, and then falls back on other companies - like in Israel if it runs short.

These people are just trying to get rich quick - ignore them.

-t

Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    The Government has Lake City for it's ammo needs, and then falls back on other companies - like in Israel if it runs short.
    -t
    A lot of terrorists work at lake city.

Actually, if you look at the government reports on buying and usage, it becomes very clear that the government is in fact stockpiling ammo to drive up the price.
    Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!

Out of every one hundred men they send us, ten should not even be here. Eighty will do nothing but serve as targets for the enemy. Nine are real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, upon them depends our success in battle. But one, ah the one, he is a real warrior, and he will bring the others back from battle alive.

Duty is the most sublime word in the English language. Do your duty in all things. You can not do more than your duty. You should never wish to do less than your duty.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanduff View Post
    Actually, if you look at the government reports on buying and usage, it becomes very clear that the government is in fact stockpiling ammo to drive up the price.

No that is not clear at all.

This needs to be watched and spread and watched. and watched and watched until the reality sinks in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae74oMMQ4ak
    Then watch this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx_ynBiFjs
    Last edited by pcosmar; 03-21-2009 at 07:33 AM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

No that is not clear at all.

This needs to be watched and spread and watched. and watched and watched until the reality sinks in.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae74oMMQ4ak
    Then watch this one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUx_ynBiFjs
    Watch it all you want, but reports don't lie. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that citizens aren't buying tons of guns and ammo, because they are, but the government is also buying more than they're currently using which means they're also stockpiling.

"More than they are currently using" was the key part of that sentence. I'm not saying they're buying more than anybody else, just more than they are using.

Do you honestly think that they would let the people stockpile guns and ammo and they wouldn't be doing the same?

Watch it all you want, but reports don't lie. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that citizens aren't buying tons of guns and ammo, because they are, but the government is also buying more than they're currently using which means they're also stockpiling.

"More than they are currently using" was the key part of that sentence. I'm not saying they're buying more than anybody else, just more than they are using.

Do you honestly think that they would let the people stockpile guns and ammo and they wouldn't be doing the same?
    No not really.My point was it is not just the Govt.
    There are reports and rumors that they are removing ammo from Local stockpiles though (guard armories) and relocating it.
    This would be something else to watch for.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No not really.My point was it is not just the Govt.
    There are reports and rumors that they are removing ammo from Local stockpiles though (guard armories) and relocating it.
    This would be something else to watch for.
    I did hear the rumors about them removing arms and ammo from the National Guard armories but never was able to source it. I've left that in the myth box until some credible info comes along.

the government also buys MRE's

note: fema & mema bought out our last 13 full truckload quantities of mre tray-packs and all the individual mre entree's are gone now, too. what remains in our warehouse inventory here now is a little less than one truckload of mre tray packs as seen listed here below which we are selling by the case or pallet load, until all gone,

we do not expect to get anymore inventory once gone!
    http://www.ki4u.com/mre.htm

I did hear the rumors about them removing arms and ammo from the National Guard armories but never was able to source it. I've left that in the myth box until some credible info comes along.
    Wise.
    there are a number of things in my "un proven" box that add up, and seem to fit well with the
    proven side.
    Time will tell.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Read some great info here about this ammo issue. Link is got some great anti-Obama stuff and pro America stuff
    www.realityprepper.wordpress.com

And here I thought Tones had joined back up.

I didn't realize that everything repeats itself and this was a vampire thread.