Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jerusalem 'Fallout' Updates....

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is much more complicated than that and everyone involved has blood and dirt on their hands.
    But not everyone's grandchildren have as massive debts as our freedom-spreading regime.

For experts, how much of this cost is due to Israel-Arab conflict related blowbacks and how much of due to us having freedoms?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    FIFY. "Israel" is the Palestinians' rightful homeland. Y'all zionists are just in denial of it-and don't like to recognize the ongoing ethnic cleansing your little apartheid State is responsible for.
    EXACTLY.
    There is no spoon.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Palestinians can rage all they want - the US is not going to stop enabling Israel (or other ME clients), and the Juice will not let go the clay.

What now? Practically speaking. In the real world. What are Palestinians gonna do about it? Zerging hardened borders is not going to accomplish their dweems. Voting can't accomplish them. What then? Let's get real; the holder of the dirt is the one with firepower. All talk of rights aside, in reality, practically speaking, Palestine isn't even real.

The situation is very simple. Its that simple.
    Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-16-2018 at 10:31 PM.

Seems like what they've been doing for the last few decades hasn't been working, could a totally peaceful Ghandi-type resistance be stronger and more effective or would they just be slaughtered?

Quote Originally Posted by pao View Post
    Seems like what they've been doing for the last few decades hasn't been working, could a totally peaceful Ghandi-type resistance be stronger and more effective or would they just be slaughtered?
    Slaughtered or just completely ineffective.
    The only practical option is to accept the borders as they are.
    In all probability the Mossad is behind much of the "opposition", it gives them a great excuse to continue killing Palestinians and taking land.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Progressives and various media outlets placed the blame for the death of a Palestinian baby on Israeli Defense Forces, but a Palestinian doctor has since said he thinks tear gas had nothing to do with it.
    I had already read that (it was even in the Daily Mail article I linked to)...

So your saying that it was a mere coincidence that the baby inhaled large amounts of tear gas and then suddenly died because of something else?

I've seen a lot of those kind of posts in the Health section, by big pharma supporting forum members.
    Maybe you shouldn't believe everything the "doctors" tell...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

FIFY. "Israel" is the Palestinians' rightful homeland. Y'all zionists are just in denial of it-and don't like to recognize the ongoing ethnic cleansing your little apartheid State is responsible for.

I think the Israelis are absolute monsters. The only thing I questioned was what the Palestinians understood about a 2 state solution: I had thought that the Palestinians accepted that East Jerusalem would be their Capitol, and that West Jerusalem would be the Israeli Capitol. Swordsmyth seems to indicate the Palestinians believed both East and West Jerusalem should be theirs. Which at this point in history defies logic and common sense.

That said, of course the land of their forefathers is their rightful homeland. Unfortunately the invaders from mostly Eastern Europe and Russia starting in 1948 are not going to give all that land back so there needs to be some compromise. A 2-state solution had been the accepted compromise for years with the Palestinians getting the West Bank along with East Jerusalem as its Capitol and Gaza. But when one looks at the map of the West Bank at this point, it becomes quite clear the Israelis will never give that back and with East Jerusalem now accepted to be no longer set aside for a future Palestinian Capitol, it's obvious the 2-state solution is now impossible. Which means it should be one state with everyone having equal rights and the ability to vote. Which of course the monstrous racist Israelis will never allow.

Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    I think the Israelis are absolute monsters.
    Just like in other dictatorships (calling themselves democratic), it's not all Israelis.
    I believe that most people in the "developed" world don't support genocide, but unfortunately we let the worst of the worst scumbags dictate "us" what to do (and even think?).

I expect that most people won’t agree with me that there’s almost no difference between the Israeli army killing peaceful Palestinian protesters, or doctors and journalists...

On Monday, Israeli forces shot “Canadian” doctor Tarek Loubani in the leg, as he treated wounded Palestinians, and killed his assistant, Musa Abuhassanin.
    Loubani said both he and his assistant were wearing distinctive coloured vests that signify their status as medical workers.

Loubani said:
    I am very seasoned about not being shot at. I know where to stand. I know where to be. I know how not to get shot.

There was relatively heavy fire that was going on. He [the assistant] was wearing a high visibility jacket. It was clearly marked. He was shot in the chest.
    They couldn’t remove him. They couldn’t recover him for about 30 minutes until finally they dragged him to a blind spot and then dragged him down a hill and took him to the hospital in a civilian vehicle. He died before he got to the hospital.
    According to the World Health Organisation, there have been 229 attacks against medical personnel treating wounded Palestinians in Gaza since 30 March.

On Tuesday, the UN’s Nickolay Mladenov told the Security Council that immediate action must be taken to improve the humanitarian condition in Palestine:
    Starting tomorrow, the United Nations, together with international partners will need to focus and redouble efforts to implement projects that will have an immediate impact on improving the electricity, water and health situation as a matter of urgency.
    According to AIDA, a group of international non-governmental organisations operating in Palestine, hospitals in Gaza are “unable to deal with the vast number of injured as a result of a decade-long blockade and insufficient electricity and medical supplies and equipment”.
    AIDA added:
    Due to the near impossibility of obtaining a medical referral for surgery outside the Gaza Strip, 21 Palestinians injured during demonstrations have so far had limb amputations since 30 March.
    http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/is...aza-1157047681
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    I had already read that (it was even in the Daily Mail article I linked to)...

So your saying that it was a mere coincidence that the baby inhaled large amounts of tear gas and then suddenly died because of something else?

I've seen a lot of those kind of posts in the Health section, by big pharma supporting forum members.
    Maybe you shouldn't believe everything the "doctors" tell...
    I'm saying they took a dying baby so they could blame its death on the Israelis, unfortunately for them a PALESTINIAN doctor exposed them.

I do not take Israel's side on this but neither side can be trusted.
    Last edited by Swordsmyth; 05-17-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by charrob View Post
    I think the Israelis are absolute monsters. The only thing I questioned was what the Palestinians understood about a 2 state solution: I had thought that the Palestinians accepted that East Jerusalem would be their Capitol, and that West Jerusalem would be the Israeli Capitol. Swordsmyth seems to indicate the Palestinians believed both East and West Jerusalem should be theirs. Which at this point in history defies logic and common sense.

That said, of course the land of their forefathers is their rightful homeland. Unfortunately the invaders from mostly Eastern Europe and Russia starting in 1948 are not going to give all that land back so there needs to be some compromise. A 2-state solution had been the accepted compromise for years with the Palestinians getting the West Bank along with East Jerusalem as its Capitol and Gaza. But when one looks at the map of the West Bank at this point, it becomes quite clear the Israelis will never give that back and with East Jerusalem now accepted to be no longer set aside for a future Palestinian Capitol, it's obvious the 2-state solution is now impossible. Which means it should be one state with everyone having equal rights and the ability to vote. Which of course the monstrous racist Israelis will never allow.
    The Palestinians would never allow it either if they had the power.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Those who know, know the Samaritans are the true "Palestinians" anyhow. Arabs are 19th century latecomers like the zionazis. Both of whom ethnically cleansed their way in. The mewling for Arabs and Khazars is endless it seems. The butthurt is eternal.

Last edited by Raginfridus; 05-17-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    Those who know, know the Samaritans are the true "Palestinians" anyhow. Arabs are 19th century latecomers like the zionazis. Both of whom ethnically cleansed their way in. The mewling for Arabs and Khazars is endless it seems. The butthurt is eternal.

Nonsense. The Philistines are the ancestors of the people now called Palestinians. Same people, different name. Just like ethnic slavs had various names before they were called what they are nao. What we nao call "Ukranians", "Belarussians", and a bunch of others used to be called "cossacks".
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Arabs are not Philistines.

Exactly, Italians aren't Romans either.

Many peoples have been killed off or bred out over the course of history.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

*Descendants of them. "Israeli" jews are not descendants of any indigenous peoples of Palestine. Literally, ever.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

"Israeli" jews are not descendants of any indigenous peoples of Palestine. Literally, ever.
    Some are, some aren't.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Arabs aren't descended from Philistines.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thee (God) alone will we serve and from Thee alone will we seek help

Arabs aren't descended from Philistines.

Some are. Palestinians, specifically.

Muslim leaders called on Friday for an international force to be deployed to protect Palestinians after dozens of protesters were shot dead by Israeli forces on the Gaza border this week.At a special summit in Turkey convened by President Tayyip Erdogan, they also pledged to take "appropriate political (and) economic measures" against countries that followed the United States in moving their Israel embassies to contested Jerusalem from Tel Aviv.
    Erdogan, who is campaigning for re-election next month, used the summit to verbally attack Israel, comparing the actions of its forces to Nazi Germany's treatment of Jews in World War Two, when millions were killed in concentration camps.
    He also castigated the United States, saying its decision to move its embassy had emboldened Israel to put down the protests at the border with Gaza with excessive force.

Guatemala this week became the second country to move its embassy to Jerusalem, and Paraguay said it would follow suit this month.
    The final declaration of the meeting of the 57-member Organisation of Islamic Cooperation described the killing of 60 Palestinians, protesting the embassy move on Monday, as "savage crimes committed by the Israeli forces with the backing of the U.S. administration".
    It said the violence should be put on the agenda of the U.N. Security Council and General Assembly, and called on the United Nations to investigate the killings.
    The summit was attended by Jordan's King Abdullah, a U.S. ally whose Hashemite dynasty is custodian of Muslim sites in Jerusalem.
    Abdullah said the U.S. decision five months ago to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital had "weakened the pillars of peace ... and deepened the despair that leads to violence."
    Iran's President Hassan Rouhani called on Muslim countries "to totally cut their relations with the Zionist regime (Israel) and also to revise their trade and economic ties with America".
    A populist with roots in political Islam, Erdogan has described Israel as "terrorist state".
    "The children of those being subject to all sorts of torture in concentration camps during World War Two are now attacking Palestinians with methods that would put Nazis to shame," Erdogan said on Friday shortly after addressing a rally of thousands of people in support of Palestinians.
    The United Nations must send "an international peace force to the people of Palestine, who are losing their young children to Israeli terror every day," Erdogan said, comparing the proposed deployment to peacekeeping forces sent to Bosnia and Kosovo in the 1990s.

More at: https://www.yahoo.com/news/other-cou...093624904.html

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

The United Nations Human Rights Council (HRC) just issued a stunning rebuke to Israel, voting through a resolution calling on the council to "urgently dispatch an independent, international commission of inquiry... to investigate all alleged violations and abuses... in the context of the military assaults on large scale civilian protests that began on 30 March 2018," while the UN human rights chief slammed Israel's "wholly disproportionate response."
    The UN's top human rights body passed the resolution with 29 votes in favor, two opposed and 14 abstentions.
    The two HRC members in opposition were the United States and Australia (the UK abstained), with Israel condemning the vote, which was proposed by a group of countries including Pakistan. Both the US and Israel criticized the resolution's language for failing to mention Hamas the militant group ruling over Gaza which Israel blames for the scores of civilians killed during the 'Great March of Return' protests.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...mass-shootings

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ezekiel 38-39. Sooner the better. Invaders of Israel will end up annihilated. You can whine for the losers, but they will stay dead.

What appears to be the largest massacre of semitic civilians in recent times by tax pyaers funded militants in defense of semi-biblical boundaries based on 5000 years old non-racist chosen-race dogmas could be investigated by widely respected international body of UN:

Gaza: UN to launch war crimes investigation into Israeli forces’ shooting of protesters

UN human rights chief slams Israel's 'wholly disproportionate response'

• Samuel Osborne, Chloe Farand
    • a day ago

The UN has voted to send an international war crimes probe to Gaza after the body’s leading human rights official slammed Israel’s reaction to protests along the border as “wholly disproportionate”. Israeli firing into Hamas-ruled Gaza killed nearly 60 Palestinians at mass border protests on Monday.
    “There is little evidence of any attempt to minimise casualties on Monday,” Zeid Ra’ad al-Hussein told a special session of the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva.

The council voted through the resolution with 29 in favour and two opposed, while 14 states abstained.
    The resolution also condemned “the disproportionate and indiscriminate use of force by the Israeli occupying forces against Palestinian civilians”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8357981.html

Related

US embassy in Jerusalem opens Mon; Ivanka arrives; Bachmann apologizes for Jews conversion remarks
    New US embassy in Jerusalem opens on Monday and parties are being planned as Gaza braces for violence. Michelle Bachmann, a prominent leader of US based Christian Evangelical Zionists (an alleged anti-semitic racist group) along with other US based pro freedom/racial equality spreading, anti occupation/oppression personalities are in holyland on this historic occasion.

Trump is a Friend of Zion

Racist Pastors Bless New US Embassy in Jerusalem
    Daily Beast 36m ago
    The participation of pastors John Hagee and Robert Jeffress in the ceremony accentuated this new axis of fundamentalist, messianic End-Times-adoring elements that increasingly dominate ties between the two countries. Hagee once described Adolf Hitler as God’s hunter and Jeffress consigned unrepentant Jews to hell

Trump Campaign Promise Fulfilled - Killing lots of families

Video: CUFI's Pastor John Hagee Praying for more War in the name of Jesus

Irish Shoppers Removing Israeli Products.
    https://twitter.com/Tkwondo_T/status/998498208983732224

======

Auschwitz survivor believes that Israel is doing to the Palestinians exactly what the Nazi's did to him

=======

Soon to be Illegal to Criticize Israel is so #americafirst and #MAGA I'm so exited!!!
    https://twitter.com/AngeloJohnGage/s...23121494196225

https://www.jpost.com/Diaspora/Antis...arolina-533515
    Last edited by goldenequity; 05-22-2018 at 09:41 AM.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As if US-Palestinian relations weren't already at the lowest point in perhaps all of history, they just sank even lower after a controversial photo (to put in mildly) surfaced of the American Ambassador to Israel, David Friedman, receiving a large aerial photograph of Jerusalem as he toured the largely ultra-Orthodox Jewish city of Bnei Brak, just east of Tel Aviv.
    As Ambassador Friedman attended an event sponsored by an Israeli charity, one of the staff members presented him with the framed photograph which featured a photoshopped imagined Jewish Temple in the place where Al-Aqsa mosque and the Dome of the Rock currently stand.
    Image source: Kikar Hashabat via Times of IsraelThe Israeli Haaretz newspaper describes the image as "bearing a simulation of the Third Temple" placed in the photograph at the heart of Jerusalem's walled old city, with the 'Third Temple' featured front and center.
    Israelis refer to the area on top of which Islam's third holiest mosque sits as the "Temple Mount" as it is purported to be the site of two Jewish temples in ancient times, now the location of the Western Wall. There has long been a Jewish and Christian Zionist movement dedicated to restoring the temple, which was destroyed by the Romans in about 70 A.D. an initiative that's practically impossible because it would mean razing the Islamic holy site.
    US Ambassador Friedman Gifted With Photo Of Jerusalem Featuring The Holy Temple On The Temple Mount https://t.co/cP0EVua7Rt pic.twitter.com/G8i2Gl3pvH
    — Temple Institute (@TempleInstitute) May 22, 2018
    Concerning the long-term controversy that's raged over the fate of the Temple Mount and the Dome of the Rock, the US has long held its official position of observing the status quo of the separate religious communities being allowed access their respective sites.
    Haaretz explains that the photo of the ambassador with the image first appeared on an obscure Jewish website before quickly going viral:
    First reported on the ultra-Orthodox news site Kikar Hashabat, the photo was taken during a tour of Bnei Brak held by the Achiya organization, aids children who suffer from learning disabilities.
    It was unclear at the time whether Friedman noticed the change and was endorsing the picture or not.
    Though the US Embassy is reportedly outraged at the incident which it says the ambassador did not endorse and was not immediately aware of, it's seems hard to miss the huge stone temple prominently at the forefront of the image.
    The embassy issued a statement claiming that Friedman "was not aware of the image thrust in front of him when the photo was taken. He was deeply disappointed that anyone would take advantage of his visit to Bnei Brak to create controversy."
    The official statement concluded with the following: "The U.S. policy is absolutely clear: we support the status quo on the Haram al-Sharif/Temple Mount."
    As Haaretz reports further:
    A U.S. Embassy official told Haaretz they have demanded an apology from the organization "for allowing one of their staff to present this controversial image to the ambassador during the visit."
    For its part the Israeli charity responsible for the controversial photograph has issued an apology to Friedman and the embassy, saying further that Ambassador Friedman seemed unaware of the image's content, and that the staff member indeed took advantage of the situation.
    Palestinian advocates on social media were immediately outraged:
    It's cute that the US embassy is trying to walk back this photo, but that's Trump's fanatical Ambassador to Israel, David "there is no occupation" Friedman, smiling with a poster that eliminates the Muslim Aqsa & Golden Dome of the Rock on Jerusalem's temple mount. pic.twitter.com/BGNxBAa29P
    — Omar Baddar (@OmarBaddar) May 22, 2018
    David Friedman @USAmbIsrael needs not explain anything here. We know where his heart is and where he stands. "Putting Israel first" is a motto he lives by.
    U.S. ambassador to Israel receives picture of Jerusalem with Third Temple replacing Muslim mosques https://t.co/w7aA0iiwIs
    — Osama Abuirshaid (@OsamaAbuirshaid) May 22, 2018
    The Achiya organization's apology statement reads as follows: "We wish to thank the ambassador Mr. David Friedman and the staff members for their professionalism and courtesy ... regretfully the entire event was marred by a cheap political act, the responsible staff member was identified and apologizes and we will deal with the matter internally in the organization."
    Friedman, however, has been known for engaging in provocations aimed at showing his personal devotion to the Jewish state and preferred changes in US policy toward the conflict; for example, he's long attempted to pressure the State Department to use terminology more friendly to the idea that the West Bank belongs to Israel, something rejected by official American policy. The ambassador has also been known to spearhead fundraising efforts to the tune of tens of millions of dollars for Beit El settlement in the West Bank, known as among the most radical Jewish settler movements in the region.

More at: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ils-us-embassy

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

full retard?

Trump to recognise the syrian golan heights as israeli land
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKCN1IO2YU

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    full retard?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-Golan-Heights

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by goldenequity View Post
    full retard?

Crap... Does that mean he will have U.S. troops defending it when Syria attemps to reclaim it? We'll just be another excuse to target the SAA more directly.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast