Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: COVID-19: WHY WE SHOULD ALL WEAR MASKS

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    They were tested. They are taking Hydroxychloroquine and zinc.

Unfortunately, it's looking like COVID is able to spread in hot weather
    OK, I'll take it at face value. I just find it interesting that no one ever seems to get plain old coronavirus flus anymore...
    Last edited by devil21; 06-24-2020 at 09:44 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    It won't matter once you have your Digital ID.
    Exactly what the VACCINE is. Permanent Microchip. Nanotech so no way to remove it either.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I’d rather not. Whatever floats your boat though.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Weird times when people on Ronpaulforums are putting any faith in "officials".

Yeah keep those masks on, y'all. Can't talk to each other clearly about what's going on with them on your face, while 6ft distancing. And fwiw, asians wear masks all the time regardless of covid. Are we being social engineered to behave like Asians?
    I always thought people should wear a mask when they're sick like they do in Asian countries. Before all this going on, people would literally just cough in my face during peak cold and flu seasons. Now they cough in my face with a pair of old panties on their head.
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

In case this hasn't already been posted here...

"The Patriarch"

I had hoped to get by without...

but I did wear one at the Hospital..

it seemed appropriate there. even though the place was nearly Ghost Town empty.

hardly overwhelmed still.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They were tested.
    And that proves what exactly? If anything, it proves people put their faith in tests being accurate, despite the wide body of evidence that say they are not, such as people getting tested twice to verify a positive result where the second test comes back negative, or the reports from poor countries who do not trust these tests who submitted samples of fruit and other non-human items for cotton swab testing that returned a positive result, etc.

Our bodies carry TRILLIONS of viruses, and many coronaviruses, and the idea that a test can single out one of those to be COVID-19 when the medical experts themselves admit the virus is mutating rapidly, takes a LOT OF FAITH.

I'll put my faith elsewhere, thank you. Not to mention that when you subject yourself to a COVID test, you just entered your DNA into a database and are now subjected to contact tracing and even things that could be a lot worse.

There isn't even an FDA approved test on the market, and the ones out there vary widely, with many of them not even testing for the virus, but for anti-bodies.

Not a Single COVID-19 Test is FDA Approved – Do We Really Know Who has COVID-19 and Who Does Not?

Do We Actually Have a Test that Can Accurately Identify a COVID-19 Virus?

Oh and one more thing: If the test they took was actually accurate and they acquired something that is, or is similar to, what is being named as COVID, then by being infected with it, and having their bodies create an immune response (sickness), they will most likely never get it again.

All of this supports NO MASKS. Natural immunity is always better than the false "antibody" immunity purported by those who want to jab a needle into you to create their own antibodies.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-24-2020 at 12:51 PM.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.
    (1 John 4:18)

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    And that proves what exactly? If anything, it proves people put their faith in tests being accurate, despite the wide body of evidence that say they are not, such as people getting tested twice to verify a positive result where the second test comes back negative, or the reports from poor countries who do not trust these tests who submitted samples of fruit and other non-human items for cotton swab testing that returned a positive result, etc.
    Tests have had problems, but they have gotten better. The fact that they had fevers, couldn't get out of bed for days because they were so weak, and had lowered oxygen levels is further evidence.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Tests have had problems, but they have gotten better. The fact that they had fevers, couldn't get out of bed for days because they were so weak, and had lowered oxygen levels is further evidence.
    Further evidence of what? That we should all wear masks??

I assume they went to the hospital since they were tested? Did the hospital give them "treatments"?

And where is your evidence that "tests have gotten better"? Any scientific evidence, or just trusting the medical authorities on that one? Click on the two links I provided and you will see the abundance of evidence, and logic, dictates otherwise.
    There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Created4 View Post
    Further evidence of what? That we should all wear masks??

I assume they went to the hospital since they were tested? Did the hospital give them "treatments"?

And where is your evidence that "tests have gotten better"? Any scientific evidence, or just trusting the medical authorities on that one? Click on the two links I provided and you will see the abundance of evidence, and logic, dictates otherwise.
    Evidence they had COVID. Try to keep up with the thread. And no, they were not hospitalized, they were tested at a clinic. And as I said earlier, they have been taking drugs, the ones that the medical establishment says don't work.

I am no defender of big pharma or the "official" government agencies, but I'm not playing twenty contrarian questions with you. Save it for someone else.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Evidence they had COVID. Try to keep up with the thread. And no, they were not hospitalized, they were tested at a clinic. And as I said earlier, they have been taking drugs, the ones that the medical establishment says don't work.

I am no defender of big pharma or the "official" government agencies, but I'm not playing twenty contrarian questions with you. Save it for someone else.
    No problem. Continue on with your fear mongering then. Go get tested and keep that mask on....

\

I don't want to sound like an $#@! but many animals have already been proven to be potential carriers so my question is; has it been proven these specific animals cannot be carriers ?
    "I am a bird"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    In case this hasn't already been posted here...

Completely normal. A person's respiratory rate increases to compensate when wearing masks or respirators. As discussed before, many occupations requires masks and respirators. Somewhat related is the fact that in bad cases of COVID, people's bodies compensate for extremely lowered oxygen level (happy hypoxia) with every means possible (primarily increased respiratory rate).

A person that is not healthy could get a headache, but more likely it is the mechanics of the respirator itself (tight straps around the head, pressure on nerves in the face/nose/ears, etc.) People may also be unconsciously flexing muscles in the face due to bad mask fit.

People have mentioned "how can people go to the gym with a mask"! Those would be people that don't go to gyms, as masks have been a common sight for many years.

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 06-24-2020 at 03:32 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    \

I don't want to sound like an $#@! but many animals have already been proven to be potential carriers so my question is; has it been proven these specific animals cannot be carriers ?
    Well, one's a fruit.

Quote Originally Posted by luctor-et-emergo View Post
    \

Hard to "prove" anything when an accurate test does not even exist. And you would have to "prove" that food can be carriers, because that is part of what they submitted for testing. According to the FDA, food does not transmit it.
    Last edited by Created4; 06-24-2020 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Well, one's a fruit.
    That fruit should have worn a mask.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That fruit should have worn a mask.
    But only white fruit.

Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

The FDA has received a staggering 106 adverse event reports for Abbott Laboratories' divisive ID NOW rapid COVID-19 test—up from 15 false negative reports in mid-May that prompted a rare public warning from agency over the test's accuracy.

Now, the FDA is taking flak for authorizing the test in the first place, with critics calling the diagnostic's odds of correctly yielding a positive result—reportedly pegged at 80%—too low to merit approval.
    Source.

Note: ALL of these COVID tests are "approved" by the FDA under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) and not the usual approval process which can take years to develop an accurate test.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I had hoped to get by without...

but I did wear one at the Hospital..

it seemed appropriate there. even though the place was nearly Ghost Town empty.

hardly overwhelmed still.
    NC governor declared required masks everywhere. It's mandatory but in reality is voluntary.

If I'm forced to wear one just to buy orange juice then I'm going whole shebang and donning a P100 full face, full body Tyvek suit and booties next time I go shopping. $#@! it. At least I'll make everyone else look like unserious pikers. I already have a very deep voice so maybe I'll throw in some Darth Vader breathing sound effects and do a James Earl Jones impression.

Luuuuuke, I am your customerrrr. (deep breathing) Come with me and along side we can rule the produce section together forever!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234