Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 1,891 to 1,903 of 1903

Thread: Introduce yourself! Who, What, Where, Why!

Quote Originally Posted by Raginfridus View Post
    I didn't want to make a topic about this, seeing as I haven't been around long, but I'm heading out. Won't be posting, asked Bryan to close my account. I quit my job and I'm moving somewhere else, probably the south or south west. Honestly, I'd rather be homeless than hold a permanent job in a town I hate and no longer know anybody in. See ya!

Leaving? That's a drag- pop in once in a while and let us know how you are doing.

And I agree completely with the quote.
    There is no spoon.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm Anti Globalist and I've lived in Indiana my whole life. Didn't become a big fan of Ron Paul until 2013.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I didn't want to make a topic about this, seeing as I haven't been around long, but I'm heading out. Won't be posting, asked Bryan to close my account. I quit my job and I'm moving somewhere else, probably the south or south west. Honestly, I'd rather be homeless than hold a permanent job in a town I hate and no longer know anybody in. See ya!

May you find a little slice of freedom where ever you wind up.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    Best of luck.

Where is the quote from?
    Not sure, I found ir among some Oswald Spengler quotes, but it wasn't from him.

Sorry to see you go Ragin.

I wish I'd noticed your message earlier (and would have, had I not been on my own lengthy vacation from RPF at the time).

I disagree with the anti-materialist sentiment of the quote you posted, which, like most such expressions, mistakes the opportunities afforded by economic development for a requirement for mindless consumption. Consider that free time is in effect a type of consumer good. The higher the productivity of labor, the less one must work for a given material living standard. The logical conclusion of economic development is not infinite $#@!, but infinite free time (with whatever amount of $#@! one finds desirable). Another word for this might be paradise.

In any event, if you decide to return at some point, perhaps we will discuss this.

If not, good luck in your affairs.

My Name is Sam Smith...I'm from the only Conservative Borough in New York City Staten Island...
    I'm a Paleo-Libertarian...I'm a Non Interventionists on Foreign Policy...I hate Taxes...I oppose illegal immigration
    My political Heroes are Ron Paul & Pat Buchanan

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Drop me line when you get settled .
    Do something Danke

Good to be here again. What did I miss?

Ron Paul Forevarrrr

Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post
    Donald Trump became president and triggered a bunch of lefties. In their freak out, they launched a three tier fear campaign: (1) rioting to threaten the safety of person and property, (2) scamdemic to threaten health, and (3) the Ukraine thing to threaten WWIII. They figured one of those boogie men would resonate with everyone. They then added the trans thing to fully distract everyone from the decline of the petro dollar and ultimately the collapse of the USA. Oh, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Welcome back.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by jbnevin View Post

Ron Paul Forevarrrr
    Welcome back!
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Donald Trump became president and triggered a bunch of lefties. In their freak out, they launched a three tier fear campaign: (1) rioting to threaten the safety of person and property, (2) scamdemic to threaten health, and (3) the Ukraine thing to threaten WWIII. They figured one of those boogie men would resonate with everyone. They then added the trans thing to fully distract everyone from the decline of the petro dollar and ultimately the collapse of the USA. Oh, and Epstein didn't kill himself.

Welcome back.
    Unfortunately I didn't miss that very accurate summary!

Thanks

Thanks for sharing this post..

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364