Thread: No Vax Mandate Job Board

No Vax Mandate Job Board

Thanks to @Invisible Man for bringing attention to this.

https://gab.com/groups/49159

____

Job Boards For Workplaces That Specifically Don't Require COVID-19 Vaccinations Are Popping Up As More Employers Have Started Requiring The Shot

The group, which had nearly 30,000 members after just two days, was filled with messages from people looking for work that won't require them to be vaccinated.

https://www.businessinsider.com/job-...mandate-2021-8

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When you stop and think about it, what type of employer would want employees who buck the system and fiercely stand up for themselves?

The only solution for a lot of the refusniks is to be self-employed.

Which would be a good thing and the basis for a breakaway economy and mindset.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    When you stop and think about it, what type of employer would want employees who buck the system and fiercely stand up for themselves?

I think that's generally true. But some of those self-employed people will need to hire help.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I think that's generally true. But some of those self-employed people will need to hire help.
    But the "refusnik" self-employed/business owner can then call the shots. No pun intended.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post

Anyone who needs people that think outside of the box, people who can think for themselves, might consider it ?
    I saw a curve somewhere that among the non-vaccinated you find a higher percentage of very highly educated people, as well as many fully uneducated. Whereas the highest percentage of vaccinated was in the group of people with a bachelor, above that % declined again.
    "I am a bird"

I was going to post this on Fedbook, so I signed up. The problem was that I could not join 90% of the groups. The job board was one of the groups I could not join. It wasn't a glitch, so I don't know the deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

No requirement where I work at my part time retirement job nor will there be. No job openings right now . All areas of the three businesses are busy right now but pretty much everyone is expecting the economy to slide at any moment which will have a large negative effect on one of them .
    Last edited by oyarde; 09-14-2021 at 08:53 PM.
    Do something Danke