Thread: IS THERE ANY STOPPING THE DEEP STATE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA

IS THERE ANY STOPPING THE DEEP STATE TAKEOVER OF AMERICA

Thoughts?

- ML

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Landon View Post

Thoughts?

- ML
    Remote controlled virus, killshot, military invasion of the US? I have no issues with alternative theories but I cannot imagine any of these scenarios coming true. The corona virus is being used by the US deep state to bring about the change they have always asked for. It is no far less deadly than TB and it is NOT the Chinese taking advantage of the disease in the US.

Interesting but doesn't sound plausible

Yeah have all patriots within the country march to Washington D.C. and overthrow the government.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Yeah have all patriots within the country march to Washington D.C. and overthrow the government.
    I have been to D.C. a few times, sometimes with very low turn-out. If there is another effort, I will certainly attend. I do not go just to go, I (we) usually have a lot of printed material to help educate others about what is really happening (Follow the Money).

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Yes. I would say no if I looked on the street and saw nobody obeying the mask orders but people are and that tells me a huge number of people still have not been red-pilled. That means everyone here is sitting on his ass not reaching out and using all tools at their disposal to pump out real information, which the norms would run across and have to think about sooner or later. That means emailing or posting wherever you post info like the following. It's not as if heroes are not stepping forward and giving us the truth, it's that it never gets beyond the usual suspects who already know it.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ill-We-Take-it

https://coronanews123.wordpress.com

This last link is a website that goes to tons of high-quality information. Anyone spending a couple of hours poking around the links will not be the same person afterwards.

In short everything the Deep State does so far is with the complicity and cooperation of a significant part of the population. Until we have waged 24/7 info-war on the official narratives we can't complain that it is just hopeless. I have seen people waking up at other forums. It just needs to happen faster. If there was this much resistance to the official 9/11 story 20 years ago, Deep State would have been busted by now.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    In short everything the Deep State does so far is with the complicity and cooperation of a significant part of the population. Until we have waged 24/7 info-war on the official narratives we can't complain that it is just hopeless. I have seen people waking up at other forums. It just needs to happen faster. If there was this much resistance to the official 9/11 story 20 years ago, Deep State would have been busted by now.
    Yeah, and this point is crucial. We are not being forced by anyone to do anything by the big bad elites and deep state overlords (they aren't elite and they are not rulers of anything). Yes we are being threatened, coerced, manipulated, and antagonized 24/7 from every angle, but not forced, and every time we fail to live up to the basic standards of maintaining our own liberty and rights, it is not they that are shackling us, it is us that are willingly obeying.

Some red/black pilled people would have you believe we are already in the vice and these deceivers are simply squeezing the mechanism to crush our necks, but it's our own hands that are applying pressure on the lever, not those that we rail against here on a daily basis. We are free now and we will be free in the end, unless the mind has taken a slave's mindset and happily does all the work for their perceived master.