Thread: The intolerant, un-inclusive, and divisive left. MAGA hat wearer beaten.

The intolerant, un-inclusive, and divisive left. MAGA hat wearer beaten.

Man and woman assault MAGA hat-wearing man who was on a date night with his wife in Portland

The victim, identified as Luke Lenzner, said that he was "sucker punched" outside a bar in Portland in the early hours on Saturday morning while was wearing his "Make America Great Again" hat.

A 22-year-old man and a 23-year-old woman from Oregon have been arrested after being accused of attacking a Trump supporter, wearing a MAGA hat, who was on a date night with his wife, according to reports.

The victim, identified as Luke Lenzner, said that he was "sucker punched" outside a bar in Portland in the early hours on Saturday morning while was wearing his red "Make America Great Again" hat. Pictures posted online by Lenzner show him with cuts and bruises on his face as he wore the red hat with Donald Trump's 2016 campaign slogan emblazoned across it.

The accused, Adebisi A. Okuneye and Leopold A. Hauser, were promptly arrested and charged with third-degree assault following the incident, according to police.

Lezner, while talking to FOX 12, about the incident, said that he was "mobbed" outside the bar by people who "just circled me and my wife." Reports state that security footage showed the couple leaving the bar as Lenzner, at one point, appears to point at his hat and say something to other patrons before the altercation begins.

"Yep, hitting my square on the face," Lenzner said of the attack. "Surrounding me, like literally surrounding me, pushing me. I'm just trying to get through, trying to stop the person from hitting me, from taking my hat, and then I get sucker punched."

The Trump supporter said that following the assault, he had been left with bruises and cuts to his arms and face. Reports state that the two assailants fled the scene of the incident before the police arrived, however, Lenzner had taken note of their license plate and provided the information to the officers.

Meanwhile, witnesses said that Lenzner had provoked the attack by pointing them to his hat, however, officials said that he was not physically involved in the incident.

Authorities arrested the pair a few blocks away from the site of the incident. Reports state that they are expected to be arraigned on Monday.
    https://meaww.com/man-and-woman-arre...-with-his-wife

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "I got mobbed by everybody that was in that bar"- video shows three people in the bar which was closing. (the "witness" who says Lenzner started it was the bartender according to this video)

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 08-26-2019 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    "I got mobbed by everybody that was in that bar"- video shows three people in the bar which was closing. (the "witness" who says Lenzner started it was the bartender according to this video)

Uh, ya, and he said it happened outside the bar where all the people were.. they had just closed and people sometimes like to hang out outside the bar after it closes.

Have you ever been to a bar late enough for it to close?
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

He was still assaulted.

“Lenzner started it”

Zippy is making this place like it is some sort of kindergarten.

He pointed to his MAGA cap, then was physically assaulted.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Funny how this is going happening to people that support Trump and not any of the Democratic presidential candidates.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

What would the reaction be if normal parents beat the $#@! out of the weirdos who want to influence their kids?

I'm good with the lefties knocking this guy into next week............Then again I'm good with folks who disagree with the lefties beating the $#@! out of them.

There's too many kops and way too many kop-callers in this world.

People aren't homogeneous and it's okay to run off those who are different, it's also okay to refuse to support ideas and actions you disagree with.

Diversification might be okay state by state but expecting counties or towns to adopt such policies will only further malcontent.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Funny how this is going happening to people that support Trump and not any of the Democratic presidential candidates.
    Are Biden hats a popular fashion accessory?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Are Biden hats a popular fashion accessory?
    Not yet....

"I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon