Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: If what happened to George Floyd had happened to a white man, you'd never had heard

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

What is happening is something I have been hollering for, for years now.

But the fact is I take no pleasure in it at all.

Once this issue got tinged with ethnic overtones, once it became Black vs. Blue rather than Blue vs. All of Us, and in turn was hijacked by the Marxists and Jacobins to foment and fuel their revolution, it has become clear that what will replace cops has nothing at all to do with expanding liberty and individual freedom, but will end up being worse.
    Thanks for clarifying your stance.
    If you are opposed to police state/brutality and recent liberal leaning groups led campaign led to police reforms like this Trump executive order, won't that be a step in the better direction even if motives of these groups may not be pro-liberty necessarily:

Trump police executive order seeks to limit chokeholds

Not just marxists are driving this, people close to power (POTUS Trump, FLOTUS, GOP leaders, President's daughters, senior White HOuse advisors etc) are also saying many of exact same things that these BLM protests leaders are saying. But none of them have talked about brutality cases like posted in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Not just marxists are driving this, people close to power (POTUS Trump, FLOTUS, GOP leaders, President's daughters, senior White HOuse advisors etc) are also saying many of exact same things that these BLM protests leaders are saying. But none of them have talked about brutality cases like posted in this thread.
    Marxists inside and outside government.

Unless I'm mistaken, I saw no white families at that Rose Garden signing ceremony today.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

https://twitter.com/RobertJohnDavi/s...27111658405888

^^^^^^^^^^^^ WATCH THIS! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Douglas Zerby

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Marxists inside and outside government.

Unless I'm mistaken, I saw no white families at that Rose Garden signing ceremony today.
    Didn't see the video but just read following report, he met with family of Arbery and of other victims of police brutality.
    If Trump did not meet families of victims posted in this thread, why do you think that is?

Trump meets with family of Ahmaud Arbery at White House
    Kevin Liptak, CNN
    Published: June 16, 2020
    WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump took his first concrete steps on Tuesday to address the growing national outcry over police brutality even as he offered a staunch defense of law enforcement that left little question about his allegiances.
    The President said he met with the families of Ahmaud Arbery, Botham Jean, Antwon Rose, Jemel Roberson, Atatiana Jefferson, Michael Dean, Darius Tarver, Cameron Lamb and Everett Palmer.
    Arbery, 25, was shot and killed in Glynn County, Georgia while jogging in February.

Didn't see the video but just read following report, he met with family of Arbery and of other victims of police brutality.
    If Trump did not meet families of victims posted in this thread, why do you think that is?

Trump meets with family of Ahmaud Arbery at White House
    Kevin Liptak, CNN
    Published: June 16, 2020
    WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump took his first concrete steps on Tuesday to address the growing national outcry over police brutality even as he offered a staunch defense of law enforcement that left little question about his allegiances.
    The President said he met with the families of Ahmaud Arbery, Botham Jean, Antwon Rose, Jemel Roberson, Atatiana Jefferson, Michael Dean, Darius Tarver, Cameron Lamb and Everett Palmer.
    Arbery, 25, was shot and killed in Glynn County, Georgia while jogging in February.
    Why should Trump meet with anyone?

Who in their right mind would hold the loudmouth in DC accountable for the deaths of anyone in another state?

If anything this proves that Trump is weak, he bows to Teh-Newz and the agenda they push to the extent that the prez is somehow accountable for society's ills.

By taking the bully-pulpit and pandering to the black community he's accepting that accountability to the exclusion of state sovereignty.

The local kops behaviors are the responsibility of the LOCAL government or possibly the state but certainly not the fed and more importantly not the Trump-Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Why should Trump meet with anyone?

Who in their right mind would hold the loudmouth in DC accountable for the deaths of anyone in another state?

If anything this proves that Trump is weak, he bows to Teh-Newz and the agenda they push to the extent that the prez is somehow accountable for society's ills.

By taking the bully-pulpit and pandering to the black community he's accepting that accountability to the exclusion of state sovereignty.

The local kops behaviors are the responsibility of the LOCAL government or possibly the state but certainly not the fed and more importantly not the Trump-Clown.
    What Tod Evans said.

Pure political pandering...if you don't bow, scrape, kneel and kiss black ass in today's world, you're a Nazi.

One name I didn't recognize, so I looked it up to confirm...so yes, I was right, not a single white family victimized by hut-hutting cops in the lot.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 06-18-2020 at 10:43 AM.

Charlamagne said, “You know what white privilege is? White privilege is what happened to George Floyd wouldn’t have happened to a white man.”

Hannah Fizer

Vickie Weaver

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    Third row, second column, Mohammed Noor blindly shot Justine Ruszczyk after he responded to her call about a potentially violent rape suspect in the area. He thought he heard a gun shot, fired blindly and killed her. He got 12.5 years. On the flip side you don't have Kelly Thomas in your collage. His killers got off. He was white, they were white and hispanic.

Edit: This in interesting about the Noor case.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/07/u...amed-noor.html

Lawyers for Mr. Noor have acknowledged that Ms. Ruszczyk in fact posed no threat. She had been holding a cellphone and standing outside a rolled-down window of the squad car when she was shot.

So....when Amadou Dialo was shot at 41 times (19 shots hit him) and all he had in his hand was a cell phone.....?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    So....when Amadou Dialo was shot at 41 times (19 shots hit him) and all he had in his hand was a cell phone.....?
    Uh huh.

And over years I have routinely mentioned that case as one of many of police abuse.

The point is that I am not going around saying that "black privilege" means that what happened to say, Christopher Roupe (shot by cops for holding a Wii controller while answering the door) would never happen to a black man.

Nor am I going around saying that blacks have a "virus" in their brain that prevents them stopping behaving they way they do.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess we found out what it takes to get AF to make a police brutality thread again.

Race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I guess we found out what it takes to get AF to make a police brutality thread again.

Race.
    You're pretty clever, I'll hand that to you...

Uh huh.

And over years I have routinely mentioned that case as one of many of police abuse.

The point is that I am not going around saying that "black privilege" means that what happened to say, Christopher Roupe (shot by cops for holding a Wii controller while answering the door) would never happen to a black man.
    Christopher Roupe is a good example of your point. Justine Ruszczyk is not as her killer got convicted. Christopher Roupe's didn't even get tried. So....yeah. I don't think Vicky Weaver is a good example either. Most certainly people heard of her death. There was a movie starting Randy Quade about her and her family. Ruby Ridge was the subject of televised senate hearings with people like Senator Richard Shelby (R-AL) going to bat for them. Randy Weaver for a while was making the rounds of gun shows promoting his book. But yes, there have been many deaths that have gone unheralded, black and white. Kelly Thomas immediately comes to mind on the white side. This little girl on the black.

Nor am I going around saying that blacks have a "virus" in their brain that prevents them stopping behaving they way they do.
    I missed that part. Was that in the Breakfast Club interview? I haven't listened to all of that yet.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I missed that part. Was that in the Breakfast Club interview? I haven't listened to all of that yet.
    That was Van Jones on CNN

That was Van Jones on CNN

*sigh* Looks like Van Jones is back on message. I had hoped....

Christopher Roupe is a good example of your point. Justine Ruszczyk is not as her killer got convicted. Christopher Roupe's didn't even get tried. So....yeah. I don't think Vicky Weaver is a good example either. Most certainly people heard of her death. There was a movie starting Randy Quade about her and her family. Ruby Ridge was the subject of televised senate hearings with people like Senator Richard Shelby (R-AL) going to bat for them. Randy Weaver for a while was making the rounds of gun shows promoting his book. But yes, there have been many deaths that have gone unheralded, black and white. Kelly Thomas immediately comes to mind on the white side. This little girl on the black.
    Uh huh, and some of those cops that shot blacks got charged as well.

But the norm has always been that the state defers mightily to a cop's testimony and accounting of events when it shoots somebody, black or white.

Tony Timpa's killers walked scot free, after they killed him exactly the same way they killed George Floyd.

Of course, at Waco, they killed without regard to ethnicity, as roughly half of the Davidians were not white.

This is what that $#@! Schumer had to say about that:

Uh huh, and some of those cops that shot blacks got charged as well.

But the norm has always been that the state defers mightily to a cop's testimony and accounting of events when it shoots somebody, black or white.

Tony Timpa's killers walked scot free, after they killed him exactly the same way they killed George Floyd.

Of course, at Waco, they killed without regard to ethnicity, as roughly half of the Davidians were not white.

This is what that $#@! Schumer had to say about that:

Quick question. What did you drink to keep from throwing up in the first minute when Schumer went through his Janet Reno love fest?

*sigh* Looks like Van Jones is back on message. I had hoped....
    I'm reckoning it's just genocidal chatter for ratings.

He had no problem marrying into that white racist virus.

Or infecting his children with it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quick question. What did you drink to keep from throwing up in the first minute when Schumer went through his Janet Reno love fest?
    Bile chased with white hot rage.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    And this guy.

Kelly Thomas. Never forget his name. The white man they bit until he looked like Emitt Till.

Very good video. I don't know if it's been talked about here or not but George Floyd and Derek Chauvin worked security at the same bar.

https://kstp.com/news/george-floyd-f...-2020/5743990/

This might not be based on race and still be first degree murder. I agree that police brutality in general needs to be addressed. That's why I am flabbergasted that some in our camp are worried about "defunding the cops." To be fair to them, though, even Spike Lee is worried about "defunding the cops." But I expect him to be for big government.

Monica Ritchey

I agree that police brutality in general needs to be addressed. That's why I am flabbergasted that some in our camp are worried about "defunding the cops." To be fair to them, though, even Spike Lee is worried about "defunding the cops." But I expect him to be for big government.
    There has to be some thought given to what will be used to replace them, based on circumstances and locations.

I live in a small rural NH town of about 1000 people, 99 percent of whom are white people with an older than average age profile. This demographic does not tend to commit violent crime. We have four local cops whose duties consist mainly of writing traffic tickets to support themselves, running off kids in the town cemetery drinking and smoking weed, and watching the summer lakehouses of the swells during the winter. I've been here 20 years, I can recall one single homicide, a stabbing due to a lover's quarrel. We could very easily fire those four cops, (I have made that case at town meetings numerous times) and suffer no ill consequences, having a state cop or county sheriff cruise through every so often.

In a city of millions, with Balkanized populations at each other's throats, the total elimination of peace officers (not cops or "law enforcers mind you), is just not a workable solution. Violent and property crimes would skyrocket, making life untenable for those people living there, who would then demand even more heavy handed "law enforcement" to try and reign in the chaos.

NYC from the 1970s to 2000s in other words...where that city went from damn near a for real Mad Max movie set, to East Berlin...which of course was "safe" but no more a place you'd want to live than the Mad Max scene. Of course, idiot white leftists moved back in droves, because snitching and spying on people, barking orders and getting into everybody's business is their raison d'etre

Not sure what the best answer would be, I'd lean toward elected sheriffs and citizen deputies, combined with private security services.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast